Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:03 PM

Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos (36783 Views)

Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) / They Used Us To Carry Bombs, Libya Is Hell , - Nigerian Returnee Speaks / Imo Police Command Parades Cultists, Armed Robbers And Kidnappers(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Angelanest: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
According to International Organization for Migration (IOM), pictured is Marley Ayodo, an Edo state indigene who was among the 254 stranded Nigerian migrants that voluntarily returned from Libya on Thursday, November 16. The young man narrated his brutal ordeal in the country on his way to Europe as he said : “I was shot on my leg by the Libyan kidnappers, Libya is a land of Death”.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/nigerian-man-returned-libya-narrates-shot-leg-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by 4Ken: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
I want one of the hooded tops. Do I have to go to Libya to get one?

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Jochabed(f): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
If only Nigeria was in order,all this trash will have been avoided.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
shocked

I am keenly following this story,

If my cousin Akpirido dare comes back from Libya, we will not only disown him for being foolish but also take him for deliverance.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
Why should someone travel to a lawless war zone in the first place? Mental evaluation is necessary for those returnees. Only when i am mad will i venture to libya, syria, iraq, somalia, afghanistan etc. Even if the gateway to paradise is there angry sad

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
At a stage of my life, I'll like to live in a mansion away from humans but surrounded by animals and trees

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Evablizin(f): 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
Welcome from the Land of Death,thank God you are alive to tell this story.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2017
Moral of the story....the grass is not always greener at the other side

Btw
Why all of them wear the same kind track suit, them the go olympics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by lilfreezy: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2017
4Ken:
Me too, i want one so badly. It's like we have to go to Libya to get ours grin

7 Likes

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by macaranta(m): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2017
Interesting... We should all. Learn to do things the right way.
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
Why should someone travel to a lawless war zone in the first place? Mental evaluation is necessary for those returnees. Only when i am mad will i venture to libya, syria, iraq, somalia, afghanistan etc. Even if the gateway to paradise is there angry sad

See u, as were talking now people are preparing to travel to the same Libya. In Benin a friend told me they are selling navigation map for 150k right now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Xfemt(m): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2017
ask am weda dem send am make em go Libya, Nigeria hard we no but we go manage am, nothing like home

1 Like

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by pointstores(m): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2017
it is well
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by neonly: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2017
Buhari nd sars sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by BruncleZuma: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Royalfurnitures: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2017
Yes you are right, and their govt seem to be doing nothing about it

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by adetes: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2017
Wellcom back from the land of death, this will serve as a lesson for us all, I wanted to enter Europe but from this let m stay for NIGERIA I kno that it will b well one day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2017
Stay in your country and hustle. Not all that glitters is gold

1 Like

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Efostick(m): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2017
Am sure 80% of them are Edo indigenes lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2017
4Ken:
lilfreezy:

Me too, i want one so badly. It's like we have to go to Libya to get ours grin
Those hooded tops are fake.....calibornia instead of California is inscripted on it. Don't waste ur life because of a fake top.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by sinaj(f): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2017
At least you are alive to tell the story.
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by mollyafo: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2017
Not like Nigeria is a land of the living too. Too many people too many dead people too.

2 Likes

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by nnokwa042(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2017
edo people dey enjoy ooh they go to libya with leg and bus now they came back with plane ,even putting on tracks with nice snickers,they wan go become madam for italo grin grin grin ;Dto the giy thats sgot sorry ooh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2017
Jochabed:
Null Reason People Will Always Emigrate
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Adogleta(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2017
Osalobua!!!

E be like say na Edo people full this Libya ooo! shocked
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 05, 2017
4Ken:

Yes. You get one free hoodie for every trip you make there grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Birthday: 9:41am On Dec 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am keenly following this story,

If my cousin Akpirido dare comes back from Libya, we will not only disown him for being foolish but also take him for deliverance.

if he eventually crosses to spain and succeeds there, will you still dissown him?

1 Like

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 05, 2017
Jochabed:

My brother the whole thing lies on having inner satisfaction.I work with a lot of whites and they all want to come and work in nija because to them they believe there is easy money to be made.so all humans think the other side is better,so it now depends on the individuals.I bet you some of these guys that just came back will try to go again.

4 Likes

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by equalgarden(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:

You forgot to include sambisa forest. ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Burglars Caught In Ikorodu, Stripped Completely Unclad (photos) / Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m / $75,000 Gold Ring Recovered From Evans' Mansion By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.