Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name (9180 Views)

Avigan: Japan To Supply Coronavirus Drug To 43 Countries For Free / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by Taremabel: 12:31am On Dec 05, 2017
Friends.. I'm dying. Can't sleep at night can't even piss anymore cos if the pain. I need name of a drug I can get that can effectively cure this quickly please. Someone help me.. And the cost too

1 Like

Re: Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by adadike281(f): 12:41am On Dec 05, 2017
See a doctor , ask him to prescribe good I.M and I. v injection for u, that will be d best bet for u. Gentamicin and celftraxone are equally good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by RemedyLab: 1:46am On Dec 05, 2017
Consult a professional medical practitioner and you'll be guided.
Alternatively,:get ringworm plant + garlic +onion and make a decoction from those. source: naturalremedylab(dot)com.
Re: Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by PointZerom: 5:53am On Dec 05, 2017
Taremabel:
Friends.. I'm dying. Can't sleep at night can't even piss anymore cos if the pain. I need name of a drug I can get that can effectively cure this quickly please. Someone help me.. And the cost too

Pls be very careful, mistreated and untreated gonorrhea can lead to permanent impotency. When I had gonorrhea, though I was in the village that time, I used native medicine. Consult your doctor asap, follow the treatment up with series of tests. Sometimes the thing can hide inside the body after some treatments and you may thing that it has gone... be guided.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 05, 2017
Go to your nearest alagbo. 100/naira per cup. 1st cup piss go balance. Second cup e Don go. Third cup you dey on smiling level
Re: Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by Taremabel: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2017
cummando:
Go to your nearest alagbo. 100/naira per cup. 1st cup piss go balance. Second cup e Don go. Third cup you dey on smiling level

Please what is alagbo and where can I find alagbo
Re: Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by Taremabel: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2017
PointZerom:

Pls be very careful, mistreated and untreated gonorrhea can lead to permanent impotency. When I had gonorrhea, though I was in the village that time, I used native medicine. Consult your doctor asap, follow the treatment up with series of tests. Sometimes the thing can hide inside the body after some treatments and you may thing that it has gone... be guided.

Thanks. I'll go to a private hospital today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by Taremabel: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
adadike281:
See a doctor , ask him to prescribe good I.M and I. v injection for u, that will be d best bet for u. Gentamicin and celftraxone are equally good

Is one packet of gentamicin and celtraxone enough?

1 Like

Re: Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by COUNSELME: 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
you need go for a proper test,then you will be given the right and possibly best drug for the treatment,if you have a partner you've been intimate with ensure the person is also treated as to avoid recurrence,and please follow up the treatment as prescribed,ensure you go for a confirmatory test to rule out any strand of the infection,good luck. you can talk to our professional health counselor for more tips for free on 092749494 or chat on counselme.ng.
Re: Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by Donsobo: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
Taremabel:
buy red and yellow capsol 24 seed wit bitter lemon mineral open d capsules turn am put 4 cup put d mineral mix it then drink

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by Taremabel: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
Donsobo:
buy red and yellow capsol 24 seed wit bitter lemon mineral open d capsules turn am put 4 cup put d mineral mix it then drink

Just once?
Re: Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by Taremabel: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
adadike281:

A doctor prescribed Rocephin... Is that what u meant??
Re: Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by adadike281(f): 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
Taremabel:

Is one packet of gentamicin and celtraxone enough?
you will take it via intravenous , one daily for five days.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by Taremabel: 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
adadike281:
you will take it via intravenous , one daily for five days.

Re: Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by adadike281(f): 12:18am On Dec 06, 2017
[quote author=Taremabel post=63017349][/quote]it should be given slowly between 15-20 mins biko
Re: Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by wallexy(m): 12:19am On Dec 06, 2017
Get prednisolone tablet and mist potrate syrup..it taste like urine....2tablet of prednisolone after meal and table spoon of mistpotrate

1 Like

Re: Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by Taremabel: 12:20am On Dec 06, 2017
adadike281:
it should be given slowly between 15-20 mins biko

Wow okay. As in one injection will be pushed in for as long as 15 minutes?
Re: Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by Taremabel: 12:20am On Dec 06, 2017
adadike281:
it should be given slowly between 15-20 mins biko

Its costly oo.. I bought 6 today for 18,000.
Re: Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by Taremabel: 12:21am On Dec 06, 2017
wallexy:
Get prednisolone tablet and mist potrate syrup..it taste like urine....2tablet of prednisolone after meal and table spoon of mistpotrate

CAN I get this in any chemist?
Re: Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by adadike281(f): 12:21am On Dec 06, 2017
Taremabel:

Wow okay. As in one injection will be pushed in for as long as 15 minutes?
yes pls but a very good nurse will know what to do
Re: Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by Taremabel: 12:22am On Dec 06, 2017
adadike281:
yes pls but a very good nurse will know what to do

Okay the nurse today pushed it in in 1 minute. I'll tell her to reduce it tomorrow
Re: Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by pokarey: 12:37am On Dec 06, 2017
Taremabel:
Friends.. I'm dying. Can't sleep at night can't even piss anymore cos of the pain. I need the name of a drug I can get,that can effectively cure this quickly please. Someone help me.. And the cost too
I am a Philosopher by profession, means I know answers to so many of life's problems. From how to construct stuffs,to finding cure for health problems,I also have the solutions to STD's like staph and gonorrhea. I deliver the package of 3-contents,a levoflax drug,a herbal liquid for the second phase of eradication,and my final mixture I'll send to you also. Three of them will flush out the most stubborn STD's ,I have cured dozens of people with this my knowledge of this medicines, REMEMBER KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. //Call Me On 08134882465 ,for delivery and enquiries.
Re: Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by Frezhkid10(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2018
I was also suffering from the same ailment as the OP...I was given ciprotab 500 and flagy at general hospital..now the pain has gone and everything back to normal..is there a possibility dat the infection is still there??

1 Like

Re: Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name by hidhrhis(m): 4:11am On May 21, 2018
pokarey:
I am a Philosopher by profession, means I know answers to so many of life's problems. From how to construct stuffs,to finding cure for health problems,I also have the solutions to STD's like staph and gonorrhea. I deliver the package of 3-contents,a levoflax drug,a herbal liquid for the second phase of eradication,and my final mixture I'll send to you also. Three of them will flush out the most stubborn STD's ,I have cured dozens of people with this my knowledge of this medicines, REMEMBER KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. //Call Me On 08134882465 ,for delivery and enquiries.
staph is not an std so stop mixing things up
I had it before having sex

(1) (Reply)

Prescription needed for Postinor 2 or is it an over the counter pill? / YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain? / Fertility Clinics In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.