Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness (53868 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Appoints Officer In Charge Of Indian Hemp (Video) / Ogechi Ololo Imo Commissioner Of Happiness All Smiles As She's Spotted In Owerri / Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by sexiestharam(f): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2017
samhay:
Is she a comedienne?
LOL. Maybe. She looks like one.
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by TolaniLuv: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2017
commissioner for happiness Lol! ' Na my Dear God go punish this people. Which one b dis again ? Nnwane
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Reference(m): 7:59am On Dec 05, 2017
nairavsdollars:
And Couples Fulfillment...whatever that means

copulation na...which kin kweshun be dis.
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Gloriagee(f): 8:00am On Dec 05, 2017
How any one missed this is beyond me-

She had, before her new appointment, served as her brother’s Deputy Chief of Staff  and Special Adviser on Domestic Matters.

Special adviser on domestic matters. I no fit laff abeg

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by caramel13: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=bamidelee post=62991882]
tell me what you would do if you're in his shoes
be sincere with yourself

Not everyone is this wicked and insensitive to say because him/her is a governor, therefore they can do what they like and every other person be damned. Doesn't he have chains of businesses that he can put her in one?
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by tbliss22(m): 8:00am On Dec 05, 2017
The lady will succeed HAPPILY siphoning Imo State's fund..........
Commissioner for happiness indeed!!!!
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by discusant: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad people like dis charlatan make APC look like a misfit,useless /hopeless party..From sigidi to misfortune.It is well with independent PIGS of Bia........*dive unda blanket* No weapon fashion against me shall prosper

Crude oil patriot, never Nigerian patriot.

Your APC you now lament over having Gov Okorocha as member was responsible for Okorocha coming back for second term.

Use and throw way people: did Okorocha not help in funding your Baba Buhari's presidential campaign?

Have you stopped telling us that Okorocha is the most detrabilized Igbo most fit to be voted Igbo president of Nigeria?
All of you AP-Cheats are jokers.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by ElsonMorali: 8:01am On Dec 05, 2017
Imo state people truly need happiness.

I mean think about it. Seeing all those statues floating about in My state while I'm hungry? I'd be sad to the point of really needing happiness. Thumbs up Okorocha. Your madness is unbeatable.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by natruebdiz: 8:03am On Dec 05, 2017
MONITZ:
What kind of nepotism is this?This man is really taking Imolites on a ride and they seem to be helpless too,waiting and hoping his second term is done with asap.He is a mistake of a governor..
wait for your time lil' man
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by talk2percy(m): 8:04am On Dec 05, 2017
What Commissioner for what Like Wtf!!!! This man has turned Imo state into a serious joke
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Diamond23(f): 8:10am On Dec 05, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]Governor ji formula grin grin grin.....COMMISSIONER OF HAPPINESS INDEED!
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2017
grin grin grin
Waiting for Enugu state governor to appoint me as commissioner for rest and good sleep grin
Or maybe commissioner for courtship and marriage

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by edibobo: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2017
Okorocha is always a Comedian.....Imo State is in one chance.....Next time they will look before they leap
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by discusant: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2017
otokx:
Looks like there is a Nobel prize for the worst governor in Nigeria, Rochas is leading the pack.

That's a good prize for Okorocha, a state governor that progressively forgets that his state extends beyond the state capital,

and say whatever you want to say to draw his attention to the other parts of the state he abandoned to decay, you are wasting your time.
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2017
Rochas2023:
There is nothing wrong with this. Afterall happiness is one if the major things that make life sweet.

We all hustle so that we can make money, and enjoy the little happiness that is available.
which brand did u smoke?

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Ratuk: 8:19am On Dec 05, 2017
This man is truly foolish and exhibits no atom of common sense
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 05, 2017
I just wonder which brand this man smokes, Togo weed is powerful
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by sleek82(m): 8:24am On Dec 05, 2017
chilet4cici:
I don't know how to say this because of shame, please nairlanders i need help with my rent as am typing now my land lady has given me till Saturday or throw me out i have been able to get who will buy my phone for 20k all i need is just about 15k please anyone that can help me with anything no amount is little. God will bless you
i tried contacting you
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by 3Ceagle(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2017
Nothing new from Okorocha can surprise me, in short Nigerians have seen nothing yet. When some people of independent mind pick up issues with the way and manner Okorocha has be governing the state, some of his fellow charlatans on this platform will reduce the issues to party level. It serves my people right because they got carried away by his oratory and never properly assessed his ability to rule uprightly. If they don't start
now to pull down his plans to install the next governor, it will be another 16 wasted years. It is time for people of great minds in the state to stand up and count. Okorocha is a mistake willfully made by Imo people..

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by discusant: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2017
People commenting here may hope that Okorocha and his group can read them, and perhaps change their ways. That's forlorn.

Okorocha doesn't care a hoot what his critics say.

So long as he builds whatever he likes in his capital city, that's all.

He even closes what his predecessors spent billions of Naira to establish outside his capital city, with intention to transfer the establishments to dream mega capital.
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by sixtusn: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2017
Make ur ppl to be happy, make the workers to be happy and not making ur Sister, ur household alone to be happy. U have messed up IMO state.
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by GODISGREAT123: 8:30am On Dec 05, 2017
Commissioner for couple copulation and maximum orgasm loading

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by showghan(m): 8:30am On Dec 05, 2017
Hmmmm... I don tire. Which one be commissioner for happiness again? Na waa.

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Duru009(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2017
I pity Imolite!

Okoroacha has finally killed it!
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Sagay212: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2017
No wonder they call him okoroawusa... The man dey kolo...what is commissioner for happiness? And IMO people will just fold their hands and allow okoroawusa continue to embarrass and ruin their lives

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 05, 2017
Wow.
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Samzor: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2017
happiness comes from GOD,not human
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by 3Ceagle(m): 8:38am On Dec 05, 2017
That is the man some people see as the only Igbo man good for the position of the President. What a funny president he will be.
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by GBJakes(m): 8:39am On Dec 05, 2017
Hmmmm so she will be in charge of erecting statues, organising parties, birthdays celebration n all d joliment in d state. God have mercy on Nigerians! Tomorrow he will be the first person to refuse paying new minimum wage.....
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Kobicove(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2017
Imo State - family business undecided
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2017
What has this man turn Imo state to

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State / The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris / Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.