Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady (74814 Views)

Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) / Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun / SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & P@nts’ – Lady Narrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by sexymoma(f): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2017
cool
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by obinna58(m): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2017
angry
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by DianeTMattox: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2017
She's not the one in the picture but she actually did share the story on twitter

3 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by joenor(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2017
Na wah ooo, this is becoming another Uniform Boko Haram ooo, they know this can't be tried in Benin... boy for don fall out.

2 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by tintingz(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2017
Bloggers and using wrong pictures for another people stories.

SARS should be re-organized. #ENDSARS.
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Abudu2000(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2017
ItsTutsi:
ohhh boy!! who ever posted this is a pathological lair,I came upon this picture few months back when ipob members were protesting and they claim the soldiers flogged that woman for protesting...this bloggers can lie!!
it's not the original pics dummy, it's more like a click bait used by bloggers abi you never read some stories about emoney come see him old pics of 2years put below?? Use ur Brain sometimes

8 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by agadablog: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2017
omo dis asrs thing don commot for hand oo
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by dont8(m): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2017
Gofwane:
as in ehn, the girl na big fat liar. Na her type when she reach hell fire, devil go fetch fire wood kerosene for her to go and start her own hell fire.
The story and the picture aren't the same now, story was shared on Twitter, a blogger Nairalander brought it here and attached a picture to make it juicy, it doesn't necessary make the story fake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Basic123: 10:38am On Dec 05, 2017
ItsTutsi:
ohhh boy!! who ever posted this is a pathological lair,I came upon this picture few months back when ipob members were protesting and they claim the soldiers flogged that woman for protesting...this bloggers can lie!!
Nigeria bloggers should be licensed.
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by victorazyvictor(m): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2017
ItsTutsi:

Na bloggers did that one, I knew is not the real pic immediately I saw it.
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by MarilynNash(f): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2017
Ayemileto:

We know you're lying, but continue.

They pulled off your pant and bra without pulling your dress.
You don't have to display your stupidity.
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2017
those fools stopped me once before collected my phone started asking me useless questions but they returned it back oo started checking my whatsapp.. they found nothing cuz my phone is empty.. awon ode I don't password my phone and I have hidden things they can't find...

4 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Princedapace(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2017
ItsTutsi:

My brother, most of these stories are lies.. Even our celebrities are now lying with SARS too. Most of these are done to get traffic and get attention.

I just dey laugh where i dey now. Nigerians can believe anything that excite their sentiment.

1 Like

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by stchinedu: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2017
cry

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Sike(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2017
i dont believe this.......
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by omoiyalayi(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2017
Picture or I don't believe you

Na joke o b4 ppl go start insult

#Endsarsnow

2 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2017
ItsTutsi:
do you need to be told it was just a blogger that put up the picture for illustration. So the police man in riot gear in the other picture is the sars official that harrassed the lady abi.

4 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by colossus91(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=zadok60 post=62988493]make una no use because of few bad ones spoil others market.[/quote most Nigerian youths are dumbf**kz
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by tico1212(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2017
I don't doubt what this lady said. I remember in 2001 or so.... My dad told his driver to drop Myself, my sister and her friend in school. When we got to Efon ALAYE in ekiti state, we met these Mopols on the highway they parked us asking different questions wey no make sense.
Could u believe one of them is using his rifle to open my sister's skirt who is sitting at the back seat...... Like putting the tip of the rifle in between her legs trying to draw the skirt up.
Those pple na mofo

4 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Lovine: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2017
Khd95:
Nigerians that can sabi to sprinkle salt inside juice grin

Watch as many people go come out begin dey lie now

Still #endsars

You are a fool because you or your relatives have not been affected

2 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Realhommie(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2017
zadok60:
make una no use because of few bad ones spoil others market.
It's not few bad ones, don't talk like you're not in this country..

1 Like

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2017
ItsTutsi:

Why are u dumb like dat, we all know dat there is no pics, didnt u hear dat sars siezed their phones and neva gave back ?
The bloger only added dat so as to add something to �ring the picture to bear in the mind.

Dont show ur dumbness to d world

2 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by didijay(m): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2017
zadok60:
make una no use because of few bad ones spoil others market.
shut up
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by PointZerom: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2017
emeijeh:
And I ask, how many pants and bras does she wear at a time?

]

Go back to school
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by timmymartinz27: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2017
#EndSarsbrutality They should be brought to book. They are animals. The @nigeriapolice and the IG of police should not joke with this.
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by AK481(m): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2017
Every policeman offense is now SARS offense
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Mysselff2: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2017
ItsTutsi:

The OP may have added the picture to spice up the story(SARS deserves it by the way) ,but that doesn't mean the story is not true.Infact if the Twitter user had her picture after they hit her friend on the head 9 times and tore her bra and panties,I'm sure it will look more shocking than this nursery school picture you are making unnecessary noise about.Believe me,you wouldn't wish to be in her shoes on that fateful night so please focus on the main issue and leave the shadow alone

1 Like

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by sanpipita(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2017
ItsTutsi:

SARS do worse than this, she is lucky she wasn't travelling alone in night, they would have pulled down that gstring straffed her at the back of their car, lots of ladies have suffered this fate.

1 Like

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by johnstar(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2017
Big fat lier

We nor say sars wicked

Bt gals too dey lieeeeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) / I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) / Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.