Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Please Help Stop Exploitation Of Ekiti State University Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Stop Exploitation Of Ekiti State University Students (15989 Views)

Group Moves Against Sexual Exploitation, To Install Queen Of Nigerian Institutio / EXPOSED: Shocking Exploitation Of Parents At Caleb British International School / Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students. (A Lecturer's Side Of The Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Stop Exploitation Of Ekiti State University Students by omoelerin1: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2017
bumheit:
U dey mad, are u in my faculty? All this Nairaland roadside mechanic who were fortunate to have a Nokia Phone sha.
See your life. What do you mean by roadside mechanic?
Don't think when you become a lawyer, you will be doing well more than a roadside mechanic.
He will feed you. Wretched lawyer.
Re: Please Help Stop Exploitation Of Ekiti State University Students by FrankBIson: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2017
If it was like this during my time by now I for be mechanic or shoemaker...and
Re: Please Help Stop Exploitation Of Ekiti State University Students by catherineokezie(f): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
KushyKush:
Ekiti state University is a fraud.

Trust me I know this because i was a student of that God forsaken, no future school. The only good thing about that school is the every Friday concerts and runz girls in town. cry

I paid money for excursion I never attended one cry

I paid money for library, them still request for another 2k for ID card cry

I paid money for School ID card, I never got one until I did myself (when SARS operatives in town almost drained my account)

Sports whey no dey functional, them dey collect money

I don't even live in the school hostel, yet them collect HEALTH CENTER money for my hand.

When I was offering ICT course back in 200lvl, we never for once did any practical. Na so so theory. (Thank God for yahoo guys undecided)

Upon all, we still stay in substandard classes with old fans and faded walls.

E no go better for that school!

They use students as a source of income. The lecturers sell handouts at expensive prices and will fail you automatically if you don't get one.

Me don collect my Paper already the school admin go blow lass lass ni. cry

Easy oga not all your points are true. I graduated from EKSU also, don't come online and start feeding others with lie's.
Re: Please Help Stop Exploitation Of Ekiti State University Students by Adenike775(f): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
KushyKush:

Trust me I know this because i was a student of that God forsaken, no future school. The only good thing about that school is the every Friday concerts and runz girls in town. cry

I paid money for School ID card, I never got one until I did myself (when SARS operatives in town almost drained my account)

I don't even live in the school hostel, yet them collect HEALTH CENTER money for my hand.

When I was offering ICT course back in 200lvl, we never for once did any practical. Na so so theory. (Thank God for yahoo guys undecided)

They use students as a source of income. The lecturers sell handouts at expensive prices and will fail you automatically if you don't get one.

...If I may ask you bro...what year did you gain admission into Eksu and when did you graduate from there?
Re: Please Help Stop Exploitation Of Ekiti State University Students by Adenike775(f): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
KushyKush:

...let me correct some of your lies here...presently in Eksu lecturers don't sell handouts anymore,they give it to your class governor to make photocopies 2:the health center is functioning once you've done your health center registration and you have your card you will be attended to.3 once you pay for your I d card you will surely get.. I have 2 school I D card already coa you will be given every year.and so on...The school is really getting better and it will continue to get better ....I'm proud to be an Eksuite ...peace
Re: Please Help Stop Exploitation Of Ekiti State University Students by lukency(m): 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
In Fsyose's state!well, I yam not believing this to be true.
Re: Please Help Stop Exploitation Of Ekiti State University Students by deeone10: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
with what i read, there are lot of irrelevancies there. The total should not be more than 54k
Re: Please Help Stop Exploitation Of Ekiti State University Students by KushyKush: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
Adenike775:
...let me correct some of your lies here...presently in Eksu lecturers don't sell handouts anymore,they give it to your class governor to make photocopies 2:the health center is functioning once you've done your health center registration and you have your card you will be attended to.3 once you pay for your I d card you will surely get.. I have 2 school I D card already coa you will be given every year.and so on...The school is really getting better and it will continue to get better ....I'm proud to be an Eksuite ...peace

You probably don't understand typed words.

I was a student I never said I am still a student. Read correctly before jumping into my comments like a toad undecided
Re: Please Help Stop Exploitation Of Ekiti State University Students by onenaija001(m): 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
Just ID card 5k?
Re: Please Help Stop Exploitation Of Ekiti State University Students by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
omoelerin1:
Don't think when you become a lawyer, you will be doing well more than a roadside mechanic.
Y u carry another person matter for head like this, Incase u don't know d guy u're defending is my classmate and his name is Segun. We both had a thread on d post that was y I replied him like that. For ur info, I and my friend are used to insulting each other nd m sure he is yet to see my reply. Not everyone think like u do nd pls don't quote in ya life again.
Re: Please Help Stop Exploitation Of Ekiti State University Students by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
omoelerin1:
Y u carry another person matter for head like this, Incase u don't know d guy u're defending is my classmate and his name is Segun. We both had a bet on d post that was y I replied him like that. For ur info, I and my friend are used to insulting each other nd m sure he is yet to see my reply. Not everyone think like u do nd pls don't quote in ya life again.
Re: Please Help Stop Exploitation Of Ekiti State University Students by omoelerin1: 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
bumheit:
Y u carry another person matter for head like this, Incase u don't know d guy u're defending is my classmate and his name is Segun. We both had a bet on d post that was y I replied him like that. For ur info, I and my friend are used to insulting each other nd m sure he is yet to see my reply. Not everyone think like u do nd pls don't quote in ya life again.
You must be very stupid then. It is an insult to the personality of a mechanic and the profession as well. Why must you used a roadside mechanic while abusing and insulting your friend? Definitely, it was borne out of the perception you have concerning those people. Or what impression were you trying create?

Go to Ikeja High Court, you will see them, never do well, wretched lawyers, loitering around the court premises looking for any one who wants to do affidavit.

The fact that you are privileged to have university education doesn't mean you should be casting aspersions on those who do not have the opportunities due to circumstances.
By the way, who tells you a mechanic is inferior to you? Any way, you are still a kid. You Will soon come and face real life.
Re: Please Help Stop Exploitation Of Ekiti State University Students by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2017
omoelerin1:
You must be very stupid then. It is an insult to the personality of a mechanic and the profession as well. Why must you used a roadside mechanic while abusing and insulting your friend? Definitely, it was borne out of the perception you have concerning those people. Or what impression were you trying create?

Go to Ikeja High Court, you will see them, never do well, wretched lawyers, loitering around the court premises looking for any one who wants to do affidavit.

The fact that you are privileged to have university education doesn't mean you should be casting aspersions on those who do not have the opportunities due to circumstances.
By the way, who tells you a mechanic is inferior to you? Any way, you are still a kid. You Will soon come and face real life.
. It seems u don't even have a job; see u busy typing a page just to reply me. Their is no doubt that m still a kid but I know u b ancestor na. Go get a life jare nd don't ponder abt my future for me. It's mine to worry abt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, I Have a Testimonial Instead Of a First School Leaving Certificate. / Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State / Linus Osuagwu Quits As Eastern Palm University VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.