Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

More Questions On Tithes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Questions On Tithes (694 Views)

Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival / My Humble Reply To Mr Freezeā€™s Beliefs On Tithes And Other Issues He Raised (1) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Questions On Tithes by Bakrabas: 7:01am On Dec 05, 2017
"Only those who follow my paths shall see the kingdom of God "

The paths of Jesus involve in his life style, his relationship with God, how he served God and his entire life style.

But the question is that how did Jesus tithe? (quote Bible to support your points)

How much did Jesus use to pay as tithe?

Which church was responsible for his tithe?

How much did Jesus mother used to pay as tithe
Re: More Questions On Tithes by ifenes(m): 8:32am On Dec 05, 2017
What is the purpose of tithe ? If God is internal, who is the external god demanding your tithe ? These are questions sheeple Christians must ask themselves. The bible stories are metaphors and not real. Only manipulators will use it to enrich themselves... They know the people(Gods) are asleep, hence they task them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Questions On Tithes by CAPSLOCKED: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2017
Bakrabas:
"Only those who follow my paths shall see the kingdom of God "

The paths of Jesus involve in his life style, his relationship with God, how he served God and his entire life style.

But the question is that how did Jesus tithe? (quote Bible to support your points)

How much did Jesus use to pay as tithe?

Which church was responsible for his tithe?

How much did Jesus mother used to pay as tithe

WRITING IN DEFENCE OF MY FELLOW CHRISTIANS/PASTORS, I WOULD SAY THAT IT IS COMPLETELY ILLOGICAL AND UNREALISTIC TO MENTION JESUS AND MARY ON THE ISSUE OF TITHES,
AS THEY'RE BOTH PART OF THE NEW TESTAMENT AND DIDN'T EXIST DURING THE TITHE PAYING PERIOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT.
TITHE PAYING IN OUR DAY IS COMPLETELY CORRECT, AS IT IS GODS COMMAND, FOR THE UPKEEP OF THE PRIESTS AND KEEPERS OF THE TEMPLES OF OLD, BECAUSE THEY HAD NO SOURCE OF INCOME.

WAIT...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is NIGERIA A Shithole Country? Despite 23,000 Churches / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/01/18 / Archaeologists Have Found First-ever Evidence Of A Legendary Biblical Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.