Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin (8998 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by deturla: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2017
Joro Olumofin is surely ending 2017 on a high with this very relatable post on his Instagram page. He advised followers and Nigerians to watch out for personality traits that should stay in 2017.

Read his post below:

1. Husbands, stop looking at your wives like "GrandMas", look at them like a Lion will look at a sheep. Explore her every anatomy.

2. Wives, Please fortify yourselves with warrior Prayers and fasting because 2018 Sidechicks have already started equipping themselves diabolically.

3. Wives stop letting Side-chicks make you look obsolete, nothing is above you when pleasing your husband even : twerking, red long Brazilian hair, hotel room sex, car sex.

4. Fellas, stop sending DMs if you have a girlfriend.

5. Fellas, stop forgetting your ATM cards at home when you're going on dates.

6. Ladies, don't go seeking relationships first, seek employment or empowerment.

7. Ladies , don't assume he's you're boyfriend after sex.

8. Ladies, make him work for it. Using Ice Cream, Pizza, Recharge, free ride to impress you should end in 2017.

9. Fellas, stop mental manipulation. Tell your friends and family to Stop calling her "Iyawo Wa" or Our wife .

10. Ladies, if you didn't pay on a date this year and you're still single I think you should pay on dates in 2018.

11. Ladies, don't go and sleep in a guy's house if you don't have sexual intentions for your own safety.

12. Ladies, if you haven't secured the guy don't take your friend along on dates, God may just use you to hook them up.

13. Ladies, if you can't cook and you're single. Use this time to learn how to cook.

14. Fellas, stop using marriage to borrow money from girls. ( Baby I have plans for our future please loan me 200k).

15. Husbands, stay off social media and private university girls.

16. If your body count was more than 10 in 2017 and you're still single , 2018 should be a maximum of 2.

17. If you're in a relationship and you've never spent more than 50k on your BF or gf start saving for 2018

18. Fellas, when you meet a lady in 2018 and she's 28 and above if you're not looking for a serious relationship let her go instantly .

19. Ladies , stop replying DMs if you're in a serious relationship.

20. Wives it may not matter but ensure your husband wears his wedding ring.

Can you relate? Does this make so much to you like it did to me?

http://deedeesblog.com/joro-olumofin-personality-traits-behavioral-patterns-stay-2017/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
angry
Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by iamJ(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2017

face yellow, hands and leg black lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ok oooo

#No Filter Attitude

6 Likes

Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by Khutie: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Fellas, stop sending DMs if you have a girlfriend.

•••Xo because I have account with First Bank, make I no open with Diamond abi? Take time

Ladies, don't go seeking relationships first, seek employment or empowerment.

•••Me sef dey find one.

Ladies, make him work for it. Using Ice Cream, Pizza, Recharge, free ride to impress you should end in 2017.

•••Yhu forgot shawarma

Ladies, if you didn't pay on a date this year and you're still single I think you should pay on dates in 2018.

•••To be honest bruh, this ain't UK. If dah Niggur ain't gonna pay make he forget am. Yhu need to be in control. Make one yeye girl come 2mao dey tawk xay she dey feed yhu. cheesy

Ladies, don't go and sleep in a guy's house if you don't have sexual intentions for your own safety.

•••Na champions league she wan come watch before?

Ladies, if you haven't secured the guy don't take your friend along on dates, God may just use you to hook them up.

•••Good advice

Fellas, stop using marriage to borrow money from girls. ( Baby I have plans for our future please loan me 200k).

•••Buhari used change to confuse us, there must be a strategy in every situation

Fellas, when you meet a lady in 2018 and she's 28 and above if you're not looking for a serious relationship let her go instantly.

•••Xo that she can go and clock 30 without greasing her engine? undecided

Wives it may not matter but ensure your husband wears his wedding ring.

•••My neighbour is the biggest cheat I've ever seen, always with his wedding ring. These hoes re proud of being real OGs to married men

28 Likes

Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by ceezarhh(m): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2017
Uncle Joro!...

2 Likes

Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by Oyindidi(f): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2017
grin that number 20 no matter even with wedding ring, some girls still dey choke head. gringrin A man that wants to cheat will do it even with his wedding ring on.

All the slaymamas and slayqueens after married men, remember karma.

We will all climb our hill of joy steadily in 2018.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by theghost001: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2017
okay, what of adding to the list that some ladies should chill and stop trying to trap guys with commitment. Let a player play
Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by Drsmith01(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2017
True talk especially those crashing at a guys place with having sexual intensions....Abeg my house be like hotel�
Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by wildchild1: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2017
Hehehehe

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... Promo is on
Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by Daviestunech(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2017
: ok grin
Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by Oxster(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2017
Baes if you know you ain't gonna marry him,Stop demanding for much money and attention,Guys hope am making sense?

1 Like

Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by elitejosef: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2017
If only my nkem can read this and let us marry straight off
She keep on saying baby let me Graduate first, as if say graduation dey run
Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2017
Very nice writeup.
Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by Drsmith01(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2017
Daviestunech:
: ok grin
Senior space catcher... I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by itzMizELo(f): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2017
Nice
Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by Oxster(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin

U don book space pass me nah
Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by johnstar(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2017
Hmm
Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by Oyindidi(f): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2017
Oxster:

U don book space pass me nah
Na so I see am. I fit dash you the space
Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by biacan(f): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2017
Just attacking ladies....... we takes a bleach guy serious
Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by Oxster(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na so I see am. I fit dash you the space

Lol..abeg next one you book 4 me too,,but u see Ds one??u must shift 4 me ohhh
Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by bentlywills(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2017
Nice one angry]
Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by registration(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2017
JORO
Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by registration(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by concupiscent: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2017
"enough with all these crap. Characters, traits don't change because the earth completed a revolution"

-concupiscent

1 Like

Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by debspauly(f): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2017
iamJ:
face yellow, hands and leg black lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ok oooo

#No Filter Attitude
nawa for you oo
Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by princee7(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2017
Guys going to a lady's Facebook wall and posting thanks for the acceptance, thanks for accepting me, thanks for the accepted,.... Like you ppl should stop this it's very annoying

6 Likes

Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by Blackbelly(m): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2017
hmmm....Everyone wants to be an adviser and motivational speaker these days...smh
Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by honestivo(m): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2017
Modify your behavior if you've been searching for long
Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by Tydie0: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2017
Whaeva!!!
Re: Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin by donqx: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2017
good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? / Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! / Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.