Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Diamond Bank Plz Get Serious - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank Plz Get Serious (440 Views)

Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Plz Get Serious by cozy7(m): 9:06am On Dec 05, 2017
[b]I write this out of frustration which Diamond bank has put me through.
On d 15th of February 2017 (this year), I opened a corporate account (for my company) with diamond bank, I was filled with excitement at d time. I submitted my CAC document,
passport, TIN and all that was demanded of me. DIAMOND PROMISE TO CREATE D ACCOUNT WITH A Week since d 2 refs I used where both in diamond bank, but that was d beginning of my troubles.
First, I wasn't told by my account officer (Pius), that diamond bank had 3 types of corporate account, which all hv different mthly charges, Pius placed me on DIAMOND ESTABLISHED (d most expensive) which attracted a mthly charge of N7500, a new company still finding its bearing to pay 7500 a mth...
After abt 3 mths (within which I was out of d country) , in May, I was told it was finally open and OK to run, I called DIAMOND CARE just to be sure d account wasn't domant, I spoke to SOJI, and was shocked when he told me that my corporate account could not be debited, since d branch I opened d account was yet to get a verification from CAC (note that I paid 5k for this, after I had funded d account with 25k upon opening). In anger, I went to diamond bank d following day where I met their "Area manager" name is Eric, phone number is 0706 418 88**. Eric listened n promised to attend to my case himself. He collected some details n promised to get bck to me d following week, I waited for weeks n mths, nothing came through, meanwhile I was being charged 7500 among other charges for an account I couldn't use. I called Eric and he told me to go see d branch manager (Ngozi Igboanugo 0814 127 99**). I met her but no promises where kept. I remember d last time I spoke to Eric (the Area manager), he specifically said "I AM TIRED, PLZ CLOSE D ACCOUNT IF U WISH", at this time my 25k deposit as at point of opening d account was all gone and account now running into negative.
Just last week, I went to d bank again, filled up forms for various requests on d account, change of mail, increase of daily limit, I was told by Kelechi (0708 622 67**) that it will all be done within 24 hours, this is over 100 hours yet nothing has been done, diamond bank keeps playing left to right, charges keep piling up and I'm really frustrated.
SOMEONE SHOULD PLZ HELP ME BRG DIAMOND BANK TO LOOK INTO THIS CASE, OR BETTER STILL ADVISE A BROTHER ON WHAT TO DO. I'M FED UP (My number is 07069592966)

Mod plz help me push this up, I'd really appreciate. God bless Nigeria.

[/b]
Re: Diamond Bank Plz Get Serious by pcicero(m): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
Whoever is the victim of this heinous corporate scam should search for Sola Salako Ajulo on Facebook. She is into Consumer Advocacy and has been of tremendous help to many people with such cases.

You can post this message on her wall. She will take it up and you will be glad.

(1) (Reply)

Lessons To Draw From Innoson Ltd Vs GTB: Forensic Expert Opinion / The Definitive Guide: How To Make Money Online / The Weirdest/strangest News Stories Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.