Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) (51511 Views)

Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / Siamese Twins Die Months After Delivery In Katsina. Photos / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2017
Distraught parents in Makurdi, Benue state - are yet to come to terms with the condition of their baby after delivery. According to Ukan Kurugh, the sex of the three-day-old baby is yet to be known as the mother reportedly revealed she never went for antenatal till she gave birth to the child in a dispensary.

This is what Ukan Kurugh shared online.

THE ATTENTION OF THE BENUE STATE 1ST LADY DR. MRS EUNICE ORTOM IS NEEDED HERE ASAP

This is Mr and Mrs Nambe, a resident after Kimbis Hotel otukpo road makurdi. The picture you see up there is their 3day old baby that was delivered in a dispensary along the same residential area. She told me she never for once went for anti-natal till she gave birth to this child. I was called to this case by a friend Atokaa Paul. Till now nobody can tell the sex of the child because of its complex nature mere looking at it. I have moved them to Foundation Memorial Hospital low level. I need someone to call the attention of the first lady Dr. Mrs Eunice Ortom to as a matter of fact take of this case as am afraid this might be way above me.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/sex-wonder-baby-yet-known-birth-benue-parents-lament-photos.html

Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by MarysMeal: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2017
[s]
PrettyCrystal:
Distraught parents in Makurdi, Benue state - are yet to come to terms with the condition of their baby after delivery. According to Ukan Kurugh, the sex of the three-day-old baby is yet to be known as the mother reportedly revealed she never went for antenatal till she gave birth to the child in a dispensary.

This is what Ukan Kurugh shared online.

THE ATTENTION OF THE BENUE STATE 1ST LADY DR. MRS EUNICE ORTOM IS NEEDED HERE ASAP

This is Mr and Mrs Nambe, a resident after Kimbis Hotel otukpo road makurdi. The picture you see up there is their 3day old baby that was delivered in a dispensary along the same residential area. She told me she never for once went for anti-natal till she gave birth to this child. I was called to this case by a friend Atokaa Paul. Till now nobody can tell the sex of the child because of its complex nature mere looking at it. I have moved them to Foundation Memorial Hospital low level. I need someone to call the attention of the first lady Dr. Mrs Eunice Ortom to as a matter of fact take of this case as am afraid this might be way above me.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/sex-wonder-baby-yet-known-birth-benue-parents-lament-photos.html
[/s]

Wrong section.
Here https://www.nairaland.com/health will be perfect
Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2017
shocked
Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by TRADELYN: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2017
What a touching story...
I hope the state government helps them Asap. sad

The Most Trusted CENTRE For Your RESEARCH PROJECTS, BUSINESS PLANS, ETC. +234(0)812 468 1999. "tradelyn@gmail.com"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by cherr(f): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2017
Ante natal care is very important. No matter how late you find out you're pregnant you should register immediately.

I know not everyone is buoyant enough that's why planned parenthood is necessary tongue

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by Playz(m): 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
This is too bad. Why did she skip antenatal? What were they thinking?
There're no shortcuts to any place worth going to!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by IAMSASHY(f): 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
undecided what could have caused dat?

1 Like

Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by IMASTEX: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
This is serious
Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by Taremabel: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
Awww
Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
you didnt go for anti-natal. Now there is problem, what do you want us to do?

madam. how has your baby been peeing? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
APC government sef shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by Dc4life(m): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ambiguous genitaliä

3 Likes

Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by LukeLook: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
some will rush to talk transgender tongue tongue
Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by LordPOSEIDON: 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
Keneking:
APC government sef shocked shocked
sad
Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
Be careful, stop flooding here
ghiloman28:
EYAH.... MEANWHLE

#ENDSARS#SCRAPSARS#DEMOLISHSARS#

10 Likes

Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
End time
Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by Ayodejioak(m): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
angry
Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by Gkemz: 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
If she had gone for prenatal, the case wouldn't have been as dicey as this. Some pregnant women can be careless with what they takein or drugs they ingest during pregnancy which most times affect the baby's formation and subsequent growth.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by oake(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
Chai! Poverty is the cause of all these aberrations.

If not for money the woman would have visited the ante natal clinic and also received proper medical care.

6 Likes

Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by Bigii(m): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
Postinor2-Off target undecided
Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by delana(m): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
This is looking like omphalocoele

3 Likes

Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by welri: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
IMASTEX:
This is serious
Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
This is another proof that there is no intelligent designer anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by darlenese(f): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
our grand mothers never attended ante natal. I dnt think that is the cause of the problem .

2 Likes

Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by twentyk(m): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hello I'm a 400l student of unilorin, my sch portal closes by 12am, I have relatively few hours to pay up my sch fee, which I haven't been able to turn up.....

Please quote me or send message and I will send you all you need to verify.... This is no cheap scam.....
Help a brother anybody......
Ade4047@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by heckymaicon(m): 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
twentyk:
Hello I'm a 400l student of unilorin, my sch portal closes by 12am, I have relatively few hours to pay up my sch fee, which I haven't been able to turn up.....

Please quote me or send message and I will send you all you need to verify.... This is no cheap scam.....
Help a brother anybody......
Ade4047@gmail.com

why is education overrated in this part of the world?

bro school no be by force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by Tedpgrass: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
an omphalocele it seems

child needs a good work-up to rule out other problems such as cardiac malformations etc.

gender identity is not as immediate as surgery and aftercare as mortality is quite high!!!!

Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by Teeboi56: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided what could have caused dat?
Me too I don't know
Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by twentyk(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
heckymaicon:

why is education overrated in this part of the world?

bro school no be by force
yeah me too reason am..... But I don reach 400 from 100....make I kuku finish am...
Dont you Think

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations / COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News / Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.