Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Marketers Wanted For 100% Natural Fruit Juice And Smoothies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketers Wanted For 100% Natural Fruit Juice And Smoothies (818 Views)

Buy Ideas And Become The C.E.O Of Fruit Juice / A Start-up Fruit Juice Factory in Ota Needs Three Sales Representative / Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy! Marketers Wanted At Glance Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketers Wanted For 100% Natural Fruit Juice And Smoothies by singledude(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2017
Hi Y'all,

If you are living within the Lekki/Ajah axis of Lagos or don't mind coming from the mainland, we have vacancy for day to day marketers of my wife's fruit juice and smoothies ( 100% natural ). She's already supplying to events but wants day to day sales.The product is fantastic and practically sells itself.Normally its worth at least 1k per bottle but she is willing to drop it to 500 per bottle to enable marketers make good profit.You'll be equipped with a branded t-shirt and an insulated bag to ensure the drinks are always cold for your customers.

Marketers could easily make 10k profit daily. If interested, call me below or send a whatsapp message.

Lulu
08037680849 ( Call or Whatsapp )

Re: Marketers Wanted For 100% Natural Fruit Juice And Smoothies by nuelsylves(m): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2017
Work on the packaging.., this current packaging is poor.
Re: Marketers Wanted For 100% Natural Fruit Juice And Smoothies by singledude(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2017
nuelsylves:
Work on the packaging.., this current packaging is poor.

Point taken but i'm quite sure that when you taste the actual content,you would be less concerned about packaging.Packaging will definitely improve with time ans same thing applies to all major brands today.

1 Like

Re: Marketers Wanted For 100% Natural Fruit Juice And Smoothies by singledude(m): 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
Still recruiting.
Re: Marketers Wanted For 100% Natural Fruit Juice And Smoothies by Ifakiland(m): 12:35am On Dec 14, 2017
Who will buy that shit for more dan N200
How much is hollandia yogurt dat I'll now buy one untasted drink for 1k
Smh....u want to sell for N500 so u can quickly make ur own profit and leave marketers at their own risks...u and ur wife Shuld fear God.
Re: Marketers Wanted For 100% Natural Fruit Juice And Smoothies by Bridget95(f): 5:50am On Dec 14, 2017
Ifakiland:
Who will buy that shit for more dan N200
How much is hollandia yogurt dat I'll now buy one untasted drink for 1k
Smh....u want to sell for N500 so u can quickly make ur own profit and leave marketers at their own risks...u and ur wife Shuld fear God.
haahahhahha this is hillarious

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives. / Arla Foods Ongoing Recruitment / Flexedge Limited Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.