Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,070 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Business In Oke-ogun Area Of Oyo State. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business In Oke-ogun Area Of Oyo State. (1959 Views)

“Real Reason Why Saraki-led Senate Blocked Magu’s Confirmation” – Alaafin of Oyo / Ayade's Aide; Bags 7th Award In The Area Of Economic And Enterprise Development. / The Must Know Taxes For Doing Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business In Oke-ogun Area Of Oyo State. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2017
OKE-OGUN

I moved round Oke-Ogun last week visiting towns and villages like: Iseyin, Ago-Aare, Saki, Ogbooro, Sepeteri, Tede, Igboho, Igbeti en route Ilorin. I saw vast, empty land. I asked some people why people still talk of poverty in those places.

A gentle guy from Tede said Fulani herdsmen was their bane to successful farming. But then, what is the main business in Oke-Ogun? I'm tired of running from Korope to Danfo in Lagos. I want to relocate to Oke-Ogun. I need the true sons and daughters of the soil to help me with a sensible business Ideas in Oke-Ogun.

Your ideas may be of help to others. Share it here for the development of the area and for self gains. Giving values with benefits.

I don't want to believe the area is that dry. Waiting for you all
Re: Business In Oke-ogun Area Of Oyo State. by Newhonourable(m): 10:13am On Dec 05, 2017
Good one abegi guys let share tots
Re: Business In Oke-ogun Area Of Oyo State. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2017
Newhonourable:
Good one
abegi guys let share tots

I bet you that human and material resources are lying in waste in Oke-Ogun. It may be a product that can be exported to other states or services that will make life worth living in Oke-Ogun.

Pls, share
Re: Business In Oke-ogun Area Of Oyo State. by Newhonourable(m): 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
One of such is d "aso oke" i av bn thinkn abt dt... wat if one buy dre nd take it 2 cities. even oyo state govt is lookn at buildn an aso oke mkt in oke ogun
Re: Business In Oke-ogun Area Of Oyo State. by Newhonourable(m): 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

I bet you that human and material resources are lying in waste in Oke-Ogun. It may be a product that can be exported to other states or services that will make life worth living in Oke-Ogun.

Pls, share
Wat do u think abt dt
Re: Business In Oke-ogun Area Of Oyo State. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
Newhonourable:
Wat do u think abt dt
I don't just think I see possibilities.

Agro Real Estate Marketing of products
Re: Business In Oke-ogun Area Of Oyo State. by Newhonourable(m): 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

I don't just think I see possibilities.

Agro Real Estate Marketing of products
Yeah... wayforward?
Re: Business In Oke-ogun Area Of Oyo State. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2017
Newhonourable:
Yeah... wayforward?
Wearing my thinking cap already
Re: Business In Oke-ogun Area Of Oyo State. by Newhonourable(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
Planning a visit 2 iseyin dis dec

1 Like

Re: Business In Oke-ogun Area Of Oyo State. by ADEWALE7777: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
OKE-OGUN

I moved round Oke-Ogun last week visiting towns and villages like: Iseyin, Ago-Aare, Saki, Ogbooro, Sepeteri, Tede, Igboho, Igbeti en route Ilorin. I saw vast, empty land. I asked some people why people still talk of poverty in those places.

A gentle guy from Tede said Fulani herdsmen was their bane to successful farming. But then, what is the main business in Oke-Ogun? I'm tired of running from Korope to Danfo in Lagos. I want to relocate to Oke-Ogun. I need the true sons and daughters of the soil to help me with a sensible business Ideas in Oke-Ogun.

Your ideas may be of help to others. Share it here for the development of the area and for self gains. Giving values with benefits.

I'm happy to read this. one of this often neglected areas when it comes to investment and business's development is Oke-ogun area of Oyo state, particularly Iseyin, shaki, and okeho. (I already wrote an article on this). As widely believed, Iseyin is known for Aso-Oke, I would suggest investing in the business as it has 100% ROI and minimal business risk, if there is any
Re: Business In Oke-ogun Area Of Oyo State. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
ADEWALE7777:

I'm happy to read this. one of this often neglected areas when it comes to investment and business's development is Oke-ogun area of Oyo state, particularly Iseyin, shaki, and okeho. (I already wrote an article on this). As widely believed, Iseyin is known for Aso-Oke, I would suggest investing in the business as it has 100% ROI and minimal business risk, if there is any

That's good but where do one sell the aso-oke? I'm looking for a possible business opportunities ooo
Re: Business In Oke-ogun Area Of Oyo State. by ADEWALE7777: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

That's good but where do one sell the aso-oke? I'm looking for a possible business opportunities ooo

There are two phases involved in the business

you can either sell the materials they use to weave the Aso oke which is more profitable or buy the Aso oke from the weavers and resell it
Re: Business In Oke-ogun Area Of Oyo State. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
ADEWALE7777:

There are two phases involved in the business

you can either sell the materials they use to weave the Aso oke which is more profitable or buy the Aso oke from the weavers and resell it

Okay, are you into it? Material or re-sale
Re: Business In Oke-ogun Area Of Oyo State. by Newhonourable(m): 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
I think buying frm weavers for resell is more promising given d vast mkt
Re: Business In Oke-ogun Area Of Oyo State. by Nicogen4us(f): 7:01am On Dec 10, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
OKE-OGUN

You can chat me on 08135631994
Agro processing will be profitable there too

(1) (Reply)

Sign Up With Afriadverts Today And Make Cool Cash / My Transportation Business Kicked Off Two Months Ago. Lessons Learned / Guys Be Careful Of This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.