|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,966,608 members, 7,199,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 December 2022 at 12:27 PM
|Usher Needed Urgently by seven77: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2017|
A Renowned accounting outfit in Lagos and Ogun State needs the service of young graduates to fill the position of usher.
Duties and Responsibilities of an Usher
• An usher's main job is to guide the common public to seats according to the seat numbers
• They have to memorize the numbering system in the theatre so they can quickly guide the people to their correct seats
• They have to check the authenticity of the tickets and have to also check that none of the audience is carrying banned items with them
• They have to politely ask people who are sitting in the wrong seats to vacate them and point them towards their correct places
• During emergency situations, they firs have to guide women and children towards the exits
• In case of a small fire, they can put out fire with extinguishers and inform the fire department
• If there is a large fire, they have to immediately evacuate everyone and inform the fire department
• They have to handle all the commercial counters inside the auditoriums like food stalls or gift shops.
Education/Experience Requirements A successful candidate must possess minimum of OND
SKILLS: One has to be polite at all times as they have to interact with all kinds of people
MODE OF APPLICATION:Interested candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Re: Usher Needed Urgently by marksleek25: 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2017|
Why the change in email address?
|Re: Usher Needed Urgently by slimtom1994: 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2017|
Thanks for this. Please what is the name of the organization?
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149