Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:10 PM

Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! (24826 Views)

Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari / South-east APC Leaders Beg Buhari To Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 / Obaseki Meets With Edo-ijaw Leaders, Sues For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! by ice4u999(m): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
AdaFonju:

Instead of throwing dry copied insults state ur facts

https://www.ethnologue.com/language/ish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaljgCgnYlg
Some also speak ika language, I would have called you a virgin troll but you are bini girl we all know dats impossible

PhD produce your mother, sister, girlfriend and even wife or boyfriend (because I sense Bobrisky spirit around you) and I will produce just one lady from Edo ( probably even the worst of the worst because it will be an insult to our ladies to bring forward the better ones). And then let the world judge who is better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
Afriifa:
a king find a stranger n bla bla. see dis one. blabbing nonsense. on what grounds are you making dis statement. i did mind n presented a source for u to authenticate it(left for you to believe or not. i am not the fool that sponsored an ethnical blinded person to school to be pained) . and if you doubt the source(wikipedia) then I also doubt the knowledge you have acquired in ur tertiary institution because I know for a fact that they source some of their information from the wikipedia.. n please don't go about quoting me without deciphering a proper and factual methodology to counter me.. capos!

first of all I respected your person by not calling you names or using derogatory terms to describe, when one has an argument especially when it deals with knowledge, you try as much as possible to show proofs which you did but going below the belt, c'mon Dats low. we learn everyday

back to the argument

go find out more about what hamitic process is all about. I went through the site you provided but couldn't find anything claiming what u stated.
it is what they told the researcher he jotted down

one thing is sure Binis keep record of all major happenings especially if it involves the oba. this story would ve gotten more credence if it stated one or two professors in Benin or the oba's palace.

everyone knows this and it's everywhere for even you to see.

ijaws are EVERYWHERE! especially in boundaries claiming lands for themselves, the migrate to borders and destroy the peace with the original inhabitants.

I laughed when I read Binis migrated from Egypt. I will definitely dig deep about that.
Re: Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
Afriifa:
have u seen d Ijaws fighting over lands outside d Niger Delta?

do you even know who the ijaws are?

the ijaws has clashed with all the ethnic groups in nigeria except the northerners, mostly because of land. you say want proof, it's all around you.

even if u just type IJAW FIGHT adding any ethnic group on Google who would be welcomed with the number of atrocities they ve done

at one time they claimed LAGOS was theirs and funny enough anytime they lay claim to a region they evidence to prove it.

ask people who died from clashes with the ijaws, Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! by rhektor(m): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
AdaFonju:

Stop misinforming people gelegele is Ijaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC7Q_0I3-yw
The word gelegele means the same thing in all Ijaw languages, stop misinforming People ,
http://globalrecordings.net/en/language/11054

https://www.ethnologue.com/language/ijc

Bini on the other hand doesnt have any dialect and is spoken by only bini people
http://globalrecordings.net/en/language/2109

This video I have watched over and over again it proved nothing
Re: Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! by ice4u999(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
rhektor:

This video I have watched over and over again it proved nothing

Thanks you o. I have asked the "want to be terrorist" with PhD in itooknow to explain but all I get is insult
Re: Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! by odigbosky(m): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
AdaFonju:
Is it this same gelegele that channels tv went to?
Stop misinforming people gelegele is Ijaw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC7Q_0I3-yw

Ok i have heard you.
Re: Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! by odigbosky(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
AdaFonju:

There has been, even in the old western region

Proof....and i expect you to give me names of the Peres dating back to the colonial times. At least you brought a baseless channels report which states that these people have been there since the 16 century. So maybe they should have had their first pere maybe 18th century. So give me names
Re: Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! by odigbosky(m): 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
pedrilo:
wake up! This is 21st century, great nations talk about collaborations, international trade and investments, cross cultural diversity and peaceful co-existence, u want me to join u in ur myopic and biased stance against the ijaws because of kolanut! Like seriosly?

Ovhiaba menhon

1 Like

Re: Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! by pedrilo: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
odigbosky:

Ovhiaba menhon
bokhian aba

1 Like

Re: Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! by AdaFonju: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
erico2k2:

See U, my Nan dem B Choba people, I have been in and out of PH since 1979 angry
Are you sure you know where Abuloma is, dis one you are talking of Choba
Re: Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! by erico2k2(m): 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
AdaFonju:

Are you sure you know where Abuloma is, dis one you are talking of Choba
Whats the relivrance of that to the subject in discus? angry angry
Re: Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! by AdaFonju: 6:40am On Dec 08, 2017
erico2k2:

Whats the relivrance of that to the subject in discus? angry angry
Typical goal post shifter. You have bin in ph in 79 and still don't know anything, #shame shame shame, shame
Re: Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! by erico2k2(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

Typical goal post shifter. You have bin in ph in 79 and still don't know anything, #shame shame shame, shame
Quit browsing NL on your Nokia 3210 and proceed to a laptop to get an holistic view of people B4 U comment on thier location .
Re: Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! by AdaFonju: 11:39am On Dec 08, 2017
erico2k2:

Quit browsing NL on your Nokia 3210 and proceed to a laptop to get an holistic view of people B4 U comment on thier location .
Shame, ph since 79 and u r talking of choba like its beside Abuloma, next time atleast google when you want to lie
Re: Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! by erico2k2(m): 11:43am On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

Shame, ph since 79 and u r talking of choba like its beside Abuloma, next time atleast google when you want to lie
U probably don't have a Job to go to this morning I suspect . Two things will happen to you. You run outta MB or Nepa take ur light

1 Like

Re: Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! by gregyboy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
BrownRoofRep:

Who is this semi mad bloke?
We are still waiting for the "overlords" to come over to Igboland and make noise.
Na frog-jump will give you the biggest lessons!

biggest tribalitic human being at the time you accept nothing like wazobia in your skul thats when the country will move foward

igbos is actually out is now “wazo" this is a result of ethnocentricism
Re: Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! by ice4u999(m): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
erico2k2:

U probably don't ha e a Job to go to this morning I suspect . Two things will happen to you. You run outta MB or Nepa take ur light

He will run out of MB before NEPA hit lolllll
Re: Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! by erico2k2(m): 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
ice4u999:

He will run out of MB before NEPA hit lolllll
Ahaha . cheesy
Re: Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! by AxxeMan: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
gregyboy:

igbos is actually out is now “wazo" this is a result of ethnocentricism

grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Spends N34 Million To Feed Prisoners Daily - Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) / Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial / Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.