Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) (64006 Views)

Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys / Nelson Enwerem Wins Mr Nigeria 2018 Contest (Photos) / Adegoke Rasheed Kolade Wins Mr. Universe Nigeria 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) by mayormick(m): 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=Obodo999 post=63005164]
By not bathing, broke and getting fat[/Lolz....they got no worries then
Re: William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) by mayormick(m): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Apus:

my brother I tire oo
him wan go rub more charcoal for him face.
Hmm..lolz
Re: William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
Op u shud av added viewers discretion na
Re: William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) by uchwar1: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
hmm! the contest should have been " the most handsome of the ugliest ". honestly, this man is not ugly
Re: William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) by Obodo999(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
Olatara:
Why do u think broke ladies are destiny deztroyers. Just curious.

A broke lady will depend on her man for everything, stopping the man from attaining his destiny. Please do not allow your male relatives to date broke ladies.
Re: William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) by Obodo999(m): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
A broke man IS an ugly man.
Re: William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) by MENELIK11: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
Izutee:
dat man no ugly anything if na make u ask OBJ or Buharia

I will go for Ojukwu
Re: William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) by godblessuyirich(f): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
Shelloween:
hahahahaha.... GOD JUST BE MAKING ANYBODY. That's an Image of God.... No?

hahahahahhah, pls i almost pee in my pant
Re: William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) by chieni(f): 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
MrValentineIF:
@InsideOutBlog

William Masvinu, a 43-year-old unemployed man has won his fourth title for being the ugliest man in Zimbabwe.

Masvinu from Epworth, who had missed out on last year's title earned 98 points to reclaim the title on Sunday night in Harare, beating Fanuel Musekiwa, 61, into second place. Musekiwa had scored four points than Mazvinu.

The latest Mr. Ugly, walked away with $500 plus a cow for winning the title. Fanuel Musekiwa, the second runner-up pocketed $200 while Maison Sere got $100 for coming up third.

In Masvinu’s words, "No one can dispute that I am the ugliest person in Zimbabwe,' he said after winning the title.

'It was a tight competition since all the contestants were potential winners. Last time, complacency cost me a lot but this time I came well prepared for the contest and I am happy I have reclaimed my trophy’, adding that, I am proud of my ugliness as I was born ugly.’

I now want to take my ugliness outside the country. If there is Mr. Ugly World, I am confident I will bring the crown to Zimbabwe,".
Musekiwa who came second promised to work hard next year win the crown from Masvinu.

"I will be working hard on my looks and the way I present myself, come next year I am going to take over the crown," he said.

Organiser of the pageant, David Machowa known as Apama, in his statement said he was happy with this year's edition.

"This year's event was bigger and better. It coincided with the braai festival where 14 000kg of meat

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/12/mr-ugly-contest-see-photos-of-ugliest.html
lorrrrrrrrrd have mercy
Re: William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) by Lionofdjungle: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
I don't think the man in the picture is ugly; when you see an ugly man,nobody will tell you because he will look like a monster. You will run away if you see an ugly man at night.
Re: William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) by akigbemaru: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
MrValentineIF:
@InsideOutBlog

William Masvinu, a 43-year-old unemployed man has won his fourth title for being the ugliest man in Zimbabwe.

Masvinu from Epworth, who had missed out on last year's title earned 98 points to reclaim the title on Sunday night in Harare, beating Fanuel Musekiwa, 61, into second place. Musekiwa had scored four points than Mazvinu.

The latest Mr. Ugly, walked away with $500 plus a cow for winning the title. Fanuel Musekiwa, the second runner-up pocketed $200 while Maison Sere got $100 for coming up third.

In Masvinu’s words, "No one can dispute that I am the ugliest person in Zimbabwe,' he said after winning the title.

'It was a tight competition since all the contestants were potential winners. Last time, complacency cost me a lot but this time I came well prepared for the contest and I am happy I have reclaimed my trophy’, adding that, I am proud of my ugliness as I was born ugly.’

I now want to take my ugliness outside the country. If there is Mr. Ugly World, I am confident I will bring the crown to Zimbabwe,".
Musekiwa who came second promised to work hard next year win the crown from Masvinu.

"I will be working hard on my looks and the way I present myself, come next year I am going to take over the crown," he said.

Organiser of the pageant, David Machowa known as Apama, in his statement said he was happy with this year's edition.

"This year's event was bigger and better. It coincided with the braai festival where 14 000kg of meat

Re: William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) by ehemwhy(m): 2:02am On Dec 06, 2017
He is not ugly...just looks mean
Re: William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:39am On Dec 06, 2017
See him right here

Re: William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) by Owerri1stSon: 2:40am On Dec 06, 2017
MrValentineIF:
@InsideOutBlog

Bring the crown of ugliness to Zimbabweans in Global competition? shocked Zimbabwe has been in series of attacks of recents, now this one came in.lmao.
Re: William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) by Gracesofar(m): 7:29am On Dec 06, 2017
Shelloween:
hahahahaha.... GOD JUST BE MAKING ANYBODY. That's an Image of God.... No?

Image of God not face of God bro
Re: William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) by baggio2006: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
But Mr.Ibu is not far from him in appearance naaa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - / When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones / A Safe Method Of Changing Your Eye Colour Without Contact Lence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.