Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song (28342 Views)

LYRICS: Vector – Gunshots / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) / Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by mmsen: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
End time music and end time artist.
Foolish people every where you go like mtn. When did #endsars start?- yesterday.
And the songs yesterday and released yesterday.
Nonsense iPods

How is it 'end time' anything?

Is this not what Fela Kuti did and people are still calling that a legend.

1 Like

Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Marshallvenom(m): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
Shout out to vector tha viper on this one
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Hades2016(m): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
Homeboiy:
Make DSS catch him cool
Nigerians una matter tire me I swear .. person fight for una na wahala, him no fight na still wahala

2 Likes

Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Antoeni(m): 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
Vector i see u 're heading the way of Eedris ,Gud Luck,I pray u reach ur destination quick
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by kay29000(m): 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Omo igbo like vector grin grin grin grin grin

Vector is a Yoruba boy.
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Olys4u(m): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Homeboiy:
Make DSS catch him cool
the truth most be told... we need more boyat artists to tackle them forget DSS they no fit arrest all.
we miss baba fella respect.

1 Like

Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nice one
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Aniwhyte:

Here is your medicine.

I'm not a zombie but a patriot
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
This is what the rap was founded on. Good one from VEC, I hope the bars hit him so hard into corporeal paraplegia. This is why men like Ice-Cube started Gangster Rap.

This is why Rakim and Immortal Technique, the most brutal of them all, started conscious political rap. Remaining the so-called Chairman eM who's too scared to even rap about Audu's manhandling.

This is my problem with Boogey. Rap is not conscious enough if it doesn't have that common touch and every artiste is in every bar they drop, every metaphor and punchline in their verses. We need more of this.

4 Likes

Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by LesbianBoy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
kay29000:

Vector is a Yoruba boy.

Sarcastic comment grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Elnino4ladies: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
Rapper turn singer

Mitchewww
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Ziggyduben(m): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
The song deep. Kudos
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Flamzey00(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nigeria is cursed
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by kay29000(m): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Sarcastic comment grin grin

Okay. My bad.
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Who is this Vector fellow? Isn't this the same guy who sang a song glorifying the use of marijuana? Freedom of speech sha
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Vinstel: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
End time music and end time artist.
Foolish people every where you go like mtn. When did #endsars start?- yesterday.
And the songs yesterday and released yesterday.
Nonsense iPods
Better go and change ur moniker if you must continue making insulting comments. It's like you're just making a mockery of the name of Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Tartie(m): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Just because MI say make rappers fix up em life, VEC don go smoke some kind weed 4 him mind "make I use buhari shine" notin doeth u sha @VeC .
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by goodvision12(m): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
Is Vector an ibo guy?
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
Vector my guy SARS coming for you!!! They would check all Ur phones, email, facebook, instagram and why you have 6 figures in your account! grin grin grin Edris abdulkareem u av been quiet ba!! You r scared of buhari!! grin grin grin I admire Vector courage!! But you Edris Na to dey kick small bois for yansh!!! grin grin
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Stemalex(m): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
INTRO, Hmm, So Eh, Samklef Samklef Turn On The Microphone, I Can’t Hear, I Dey Hear Response, Aiit, Aiit, CHORUS Everyday Dem Dey Hustle Well Oh The Possibility Dey For Hell Oh Everybody Eye Dey Red Oh Gunshots In The Air Slavery Is A Thing Indeed Yeah Everyday They Try To Leave Here Don’t You Know It’s Hard To Leave Here They Already But F**k It, I Ma Say It How I Feel it VERSE 1 Look, See Alot Of Issues But I Know Dey Never Stopping I’m Here To Raise The Bar Make Sure It’s Never Dropping I See Many Street Kids, Surviving Like A Aladdin The Only Difference It, There’s No Gennie Or Even Jasmine And Boys Try To Travel Are Getting Caught up On Some Slave Sh*t Here’s To The Government Suckled On Some Slave D**K Cos If You Made It Easy The People Wouldn’t Have To Travel And Now We Have To Worry About The Bodies Underneath The Gravels But That One Na Even Of Dem See Them Bury But You Balling Like A Pro I See You Self Curry* I Know You Have The G-Boys But Want’s The Reason Why We Have It ? You Wouldn’t Seek Food If You Had It You Wouldn’t Be Cool If Your Life Was All Life Check The Other Room To See If Your Wife Is All Wife I Don’t Think So Breath To The Point Of Genocide ? I Don’t Think So Here Is How I Think So You Understand Me From The Get-go No Be The Money Wey The Man Dey Chop Na’him Come Be The Issue Drop Your Gun On One On One See If We No Go Beat You But Violence Is The Not The Way I Hope You Take Your Own Advice Because If I See My Own i swear to god— Bros Scratch Your Own Advice My Phone Is My Property Guess I Have The Owners Right To Show You Who I Talk To My Business Is Another Fight Let He Who Is Without Sin Cast The First Stone I Know I’ve Not Been Perfect Even In My First Home The President Is Flying Out Everybody Is Flying Out But We Have Hospital Here Too I Think You Should Try Dem Out And Try To See The Bodies Of The Victims Of Sars The Gunshot Wounds In This Life Of Ours Cos The Rich Ones No Dey Go Through This Kind Of Issue The Rich Ones No Dey Go Through This Kind Of Issue (Kind Of Issue X 2) CHORUS Everyday Dem Dey Hustle Well Oh The Possibility Dey For Hell Oh Everybody Eye Dey Red Oh Gunshots In The Air Slavery Is A Thing Indeed Yeah Everyday They Try To Leave Here Don’t You Know It’s Hard To Leave Here But F**k It, I Ma Say It How I Feel it

4 Likes

Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Stanleyville(m): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
gabazin080:
not everyone is a coward like u

You're a coward!..

Go and hide. cry

1 Like

Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Aremson14(m): 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
See as wahala da sleep na u da go wake am up now oo...
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by ericmani: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
MillionDollars:
He copied eminem who made a diss for donald trump.... nice one sha
lol how he take copy eminem? Eminem said "Trump is a bitch" vector fit call bubu bitch?

1 Like

Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by lookingfly: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
This is what M. I can't do........thank you vector fur not being silent.

1 Like

Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by lookingfly: 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
This is what the rap was founded on. Good one from VEC, I hope the bars hit him so hard into corporeal paraplegia. This is why men like Ice-Cube started Gangster Rap.

This is why Rakim and Immortal Technique, the most brutal of them all, started conscious political rap. Remaining the so-called Chairman eM who's too scared to even rap about Audu's manhandling.

This is my problem with Boogey. Rap is not conscious enough if it doesn't have that common touch and every artiste is in every bar they drop, every metaphor and punchline in their verses. We need more of this.
fearful sheeple M. I is the one you expecting to talk,you don old be that....... For your information, M. I supported this failed government in the last elections..... He's afraid bro.

1 Like

Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Better to be an Eminnen wannabe jare. Is this kind of music I love listening to...yabbing and jabbing. As for Buhari and Apc, they won't do him anything.
Ask the guy above me.
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by kingsleychuks: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin grin

Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Xkalaban(m): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nice one from the Viper man. Real recognize real. If we keep rapping and making songs about the monstrous issues facing us in this country then some day this so called callous rulers looters will be left with no choice to start paying attention to the cries of the masses & acting on it.

1 Like

Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by AnonymousIP: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
DOPE I Love this guy .. check the lyrics here
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by pascal558(m): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
they coming for your head viper!!Get ready to be framed by otobore just like they did to suleman....I believe by nw she go dn get d script for the movie,na bank alert she go dey wait by nw!!
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by mannie69(m): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nice one From Vector other Artiste should follow suit Enough of BABY SHAkE UKWU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated / Yemi Alade Features Trey Songz In New Song(Photos,Video) / Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.