Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Senate Investigates SARS Over Alleged Human Rights Abuse, Extra-judicial Killing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Investigates SARS Over Alleged Human Rights Abuse, Extra-judicial Killing (439 Views)

SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse / Full List Of Nigerians Charged For Extra-judicial Killings In The US Revealed / US Lawyers File Suit Against Buratai, Obiano For Extra-Judicial Killing Of Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Investigates SARS Over Alleged Human Rights Abuse, Extra-judicial Killing by skillzahblog(m): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nigerian Senate on Tuesday, December 5, ordered the investigation of the alleged human rights abuse and extra-judicial killing by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

We reported that Senator Isah Misau moved the motion while citing orders 42 and 52 and speaking on the recent happenings with the SARS and the public which according to him, needed urgent intervention.

He said there have been lots of complaints about extra-judicial killings and brutality, adding that the Senate should ensure the issue is investigated to get the truth of the matter.

Full details here http://www.skillzah.com/2017/12/senate-investigates-sars-over-alleged-human-rights-abuse-extra-judicial-killings.html

1 Share

Re: Senate Investigates SARS Over Alleged Human Rights Abuse, Extra-judicial Killing by Solidkay(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
I hope this is not one their political antics to douse the public tension
With the claim that we are looking into it.
Nigerians has been looking into matters that concerns the public since 12000BC
Re: Senate Investigates SARS Over Alleged Human Rights Abuse, Extra-judicial Killing by dunkem21(m): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Senate Investigates SARS Over Alleged Human Rights Abuse, Extra-judicial Killing by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
lipsrsealed

Its now they are investigating

Where were they when they almost beat one taxi driver along the estate I stay.
If not for my timely intervention and one or two connections I wonder what would have become of that guy. undecided
Re: Senate Investigates SARS Over Alleged Human Rights Abuse, Extra-judicial Killing by tooth4tooth: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
They should be scrapped asap. Their human right abuse is too on the high side. They are doing more harm than good to the general populace.

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Allegedly Brutalize Women 4 Refusing 2 Have S*x With..photos / I Hope This Will Relieve You Brain Stress As It Did To Me / New Market In Owerri Goes Up In Flames, Market People Confront Gov. Rochas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.