Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

''dear Future Husband I Will Never Break Up With You If You Cheat On Me" -angela - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''dear Future Husband I Will Never Break Up With You If You Cheat On Me" -angela (736 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''dear Future Husband I Will Never Break Up With You If You Cheat On Me" -angela by joseph6071: 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
''Dear Future Husband I will never break up with you if you cheat on me i will always worship you and make your penis my lord and personal savior i will use my mouth to suck it very well, I cant wait to meet you'' - Angel Nwosu
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvpREGn2UvA

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: ''dear Future Husband I Will Never Break Up With You If You Cheat On Me" -angela by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
old ashawo. hustling man by all means.
Re: ''dear Future Husband I Will Never Break Up With You If You Cheat On Me" -angela by TheHistorian(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
Trying to justify her future "hoeing" tendencies??

1 Like

Re: ''dear Future Husband I Will Never Break Up With You If You Cheat On Me" -angela by ojietu: 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
Na wao
Is this desperation or what?
Re: ''dear Future Husband I Will Never Break Up With You If You Cheat On Me" -angela by Daniel2289(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dear my Future wife, if u are olosho, pls look else where. I am not available.
Re: ''dear Future Husband I Will Never Break Up With You If You Cheat On Me" -angela by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lonely girl. I will find you boyfriend don't worry.
Re: ''dear Future Husband I Will Never Break Up With You If You Cheat On Me" -angela by EngrXrix(m): 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
But u go stab am for chest wen e dey sleep abi? Oloshi grin
Re: ''dear Future Husband I Will Never Break Up With You If You Cheat On Me" -angela by habsydiamond(m): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
yeepa.....is she alive
Re: ''dear Future Husband I Will Never Break Up With You If You Cheat On Me" -angela by agbonkamen(f): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dear future husband if you dare cheat on me I will use your dick get promotion in the flying world grin grin
Re: ''dear Future Husband I Will Never Break Up With You If You Cheat On Me" -angela by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hotel room. Obviously just had sex. Olosho
Re: ''dear Future Husband I Will Never Break Up With You If You Cheat On Me" -angela by GraveMan(m): 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
agbonkamen:
Dear future husband if you dare cheat on me I will use your dick get promotion in the flying world grin grin
And If You Cheat On Him, He Shud Pour Hot Oil Inside Your Pvssy?
Re: ''dear Future Husband I Will Never Break Up With You If You Cheat On Me" -angela by GraveMan(m): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
acme6:
Lonely girl. I will find you boyfriend don't worry.
can u find a girlfriend for me?
Re: ''dear Future Husband I Will Never Break Up With You If You Cheat On Me" -angela by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
GraveMan:
can u find a girlfriend for me?
Maybe and maybe not
Re: ''dear Future Husband I Will Never Break Up With You If You Cheat On Me" -angela by GraveMan(m): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
acme6:
Maybe and maybe not
how do u mean na? maybe
Re: ''dear Future Husband I Will Never Break Up With You If You Cheat On Me" -angela by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
GraveMan:

how do u mean na? maybe
I just want to find for Angela, her frustration is getting too much, she really need a man in her life before depression will suck her dry.
Re: ''dear Future Husband I Will Never Break Up With You If You Cheat On Me" -angela by GraveMan(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
acme6:
I just want to find for Angela, her frustration is getting too much, she really need a man in her life before depression will suck her dry.
buhahahahahaha! dnt tell me yo blv angel?

(1) (Reply)

Class: Mechanic Takes Pre-wedding Shoot With His Beautiful GF To His Workshop. / My Girlfriend Tells Me She Is Recieving Text From Another For Her To Leave Me / Things That Causes Woman Breast To Leak During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.