Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria (42007 Views)

I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men? / Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Partnerbiz(f): 6:59am On Dec 06, 2017
alfchye:
Ikoyi registry. 32k to register. 2k for singlehood certificate and 1k for something I can’t remember. U will need 2 passport photographs and letter of indegenization from ur liaison office though. Both urs and that of ur spouse. After which u will be given 21 days to come back and swear oath. The 21 days, they will post in all news paper accross the country. Just Incase u have been married before so they can report u.
So after the 21 days. U will choose a date to come we’d. It is less than a 5 minutes exercise though. But make sure u cum early. Choose Thursday or tuesdays and go very early. Before 12noon u should be home or back to work
post in all newspapers with 32k?
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Partnerbiz(f): 7:04am On Dec 06, 2017
gnss:
Court Marriage Hmmm! Na waooo ,Marry for Ikoyi Court today,Divorce for Igando Court ,Many are walking out of the Institution ,Many are enduring with deep regrets, many want to pull out but for the sake of there children they are still there while many are fed up and just wish the presiding Judge should separate them sharply .Court Marriage ,You are on your own oooo ,Once u enter ,u enter b DAT ,na Only God Go save u ,No wonder Ladies makes it compulsory these days for a man ...shine ur eyes before u enter that Prison...

Baby its same. What happens in court is same thing in church. It is called CELEBRATION OF MARRIAGE.

Both are called marriage under the act.
And divorce can be obtained whether it was in church or court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Partnerbiz(f): 7:07am On Dec 06, 2017
sisisioge:
Summarily, the court wedding is covered with 50k. Cool.

Baby
Summarily and in summary aren't same.

Conclusively and in conclusion aren't same too.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by lawman88(m): 7:16am On Dec 06, 2017
Preetiex:
congrate but ur babe doesnt look happy in d picture maybe she is tired sha hapie married life

Lol. She was shaking and fearful. She told me she has never been to court and nobody in her family has done court wedding. May be that is the reason but she was full of happiness inside

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 06, 2017
10k in ife... 14k in ilesha
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by dearie(m): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2017
ShitHead:
if you want to reduce the cost of wedding from your greedy in-laws; give the girl bell relax and watch the tummy grow, the parents of the girl will call you, beg you, even offer to contribute 70% of the wedding cost. Just sit-in, day watch the belle, they go finally say meeker you come claim their daughter for free.

You sef go born girl na...just continue but remember that biatch called Karma...always lurking around
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by sisisioge: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Baby

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin clown!
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Partnerbiz(f): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Baby

sisisioge:
Summarily, the court wedding is covered with 50k. Cool.
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin clown!
[quote author=sisisioge post=63022733]

I MEANT WHAT I SAID.
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by sisisioge: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2017
[quote author=Partnerbiz post=63023079][/quote]

Oga, it is an adverb here biko. Go join the literature section if you wanna coordinate a class tongue
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Partnerbiz(f): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2017
sisisioge:

Oga, it is an adverb here biko. Go join the literature section if you wanna coordinate a class tongue

ad wetin?
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by holluphemydavid(m): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2017
obidevine:

It's not that expensive, it depends on your location. What part of Nigeria are you?
Abuja
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by holluphemydavid(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2017
leezzz:

omo na court tinz
white wedding dn too cost grin grin
we are doing both court and white wedding
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Vnblock: 9:10am On Dec 06, 2017
19,500 in Osogbo. Just 2 weeks ago. Goodluck
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by UDIOK: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2017
holluphemydavid:
Hello Nairalander,

Pls i really need the opinion of the married ones in the house, please what is the cost of court wedding, i just want to have an idea of which am very sure i will get a nice reply from this forum instead of going to make requiring from the court, decided to do this while i'm in the office and save the stress of going out...thanks in anticipation for the kind responds
PH 9K for Saturday, 13k for workdays, plus 2new bibles or rings, cookies biscuits, in all not more than 20k

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2017
holluphemydavid:
we are doing both court and white wedding
ahhh two ke? ohk o
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by obidevine(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2017
holluphemydavid:

Abuja

Walk into the federal Marriage registry ,abuja, located at - 28 Borno street, Area 10 Garki , Abuja and make your enquiries. They will give you the best response. I did mine in Ikoyi registry, Lagos
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by holluphemydavid(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2017
obidevine:

Walk into the federal Marriage registry ,abuja, located at - 28 Borno street, Area 10 Garki , Abuja and make your enquiries. They will give you the best response. I did mine in Ikoyi registry, Lagos
ok,tanks bro
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by obidevine(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2017
holluphemydavid:

ok,tanks bro

You're welcome
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2017
lawman88:

Lol. She was shaking and fearful. She told me she has never been to court and nobody in her family has done court wedding. May be that is the reason but she was full of happiness inside
ok i wish u guyz d best
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Make i quickly go find her b dat. B4 all this yeye boys corrupt her finish and run her mileage........
no 4get to invite us o,abi u no go cook jollof rice?
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by success10(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2017
lyricalz:

Bros if u post this kind thing again here, I go slap u. 1.8m ko, na this kind post dey fear boys to propose, take ur time o
lolz.. no mind the guy... na him kind of advert dey make guys run from proposing... imagine 1.8million.. on top wetin sef?
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by success10(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2017
lyricalz:

Bros if u post this kind thing again here, I go slap u. 1.8m ko, na this kind post dey fear boys to propose, take ur time o
lolz.. no mind the guy... na him kind of advert dey make guys run from proposing... imagine 1.8million.. on top wetin sef?
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by ikept(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2017
Lucy001:
Here in Sambisa 2k
No ooo. It has been reduced to 20naira. contact 080sambissa for bookings. grin
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
Preetiex:
no 4get to invite us o,abi u no go cook jollof rice?

No jollof o. Nah una go carry una food & drink come. No be celebration una come do?
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:

No jollof o. Nah una go carry una food & drink come. No be celebration una come do?
we are celebrating wit u so u gat to entertain us
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
Preetiex:
we are celebrating wit u so u gat to entertain us

I get boom blaster, I go buy CD's inside traffic, we all go dance...
Nah cheap wedding I dey plan o (but I neva see wifey yet). You get anyone for mind?
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I get boom blaster, I go buy CD's inside traffic, we all go dance...
Nah cheap wedding I dey plan o (but I neva see wifey yet). You get anyone for mind?
let me see hmm wat of sexybbstar she is a likable person
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
Preetiex:
Lol.. Person don't hook me o. grin
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol.. Person don't hook me o. grin
u neva can tell wia u will get ur prince charming
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
Preetiex:
u neva can tell wia u will get ur prince charming
Hmm, anyway that's true. But for now, I don't think I need any man. Tomorrow may be different.
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

Hmm, anyway that's true. But for now, I don't think I need any man. Tomorrow may be different.
ok maam
Re: Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
Preetiex:

Nah pesin wey dey reason like you o, I want o........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? / Drama As Ex-wife Marries Off Daughter Without Father’s Consent / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.