Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,939 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:55 AM

Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment (37704 Views)

Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze / G-worldwide Entertainment Sues Kiss Daniel To Court (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Letenwam: 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
Earlier today we reported that superstar singer Kiss Daniel who left his former record label, G-Worldwide Entertainment to launch his own record label 'Flyboy Inc', was dragged to court by his former record label.

However Kiss Daniel's camp said they 'have not received letter or court papers from anyone', following G-Worldwide's public notice and obtaining a court injunction dated November 30, 2017.

Kiss Daniel who has also reacted to the report on Instagram wrote;

"Oluwatobiloba Daniel Dhikrullah Anidugbe this is gonna be a sweet victory for you young man #Nodo#warning #sense"

https://www.lailasblog.com/havent-received-letter-kiss-daniel-reacts-getting-sued-former-label/

4 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by omoboy110: 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
hmm,so it is happening

I dedicate this FTC!!! to all the 241 Benin witches

5 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by KushyKush: 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
G-worldwide is a failed record label hiding under the success of kiss daniel. Trust me, if kiss was in DMW or YBNL he will be competing with the likes of wizkid.

By the way... I am going for Big Brother Nigeria 2018. You guys should get ready to vote for me. Abeg oh smiley

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by ReorxTohGan(m): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
G-WORLDWIDE na trash label,if sugaboi knws woris good for him,he shud beta go join fly boi I.N.C,before dia emperor eat all his suga finish!!!

30 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Munae(f): 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
Kiss Daniel is Bae!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Tension532: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Munae:
Kiss Daniel is Bae!

42 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Tamarapetty(f): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
So childish undecided ,someone cannot shine in peace again

3 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by AntiWailer: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
You better talk to real lawyers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by lilfreezy: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
G-WORLDWIDE na trash label,if sugaboi knws woris good for him,he shud beta go join fly boi I.N.C,before dia emperor eat all his suga finish!!!
How are they trash label? undecided who knew kiss Daniel before G-W came with there money and team to brush him up to a star. Y'all are forgetting that the guy signed a contract, he read the terms and conditions before signing. If you guys keep encouraging them young folks to dishonor contract agreement I'm afraid no sponsor will be interested in investing in young talents anymore, knowing fully well they will abandon the agreement.

An agreement is an agreement. Kiss Daniels got this one wrong

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by ElPadrino33: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Oga better calm down. Court cases can take years whilst an injunction is served to estop you from making your music. Hunger go just finish you, go and ask brymo

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by LordPOSEIDON: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
I SWEAR! grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by BafanaBafana: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Everyone with little money is now starting a record label. Na wao

7 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by fqudus(m): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nigerians and our greed ehn

4 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by mpowa(m): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
He shouldn't brag if he doesn't have any genuine point to stand on in court, he should rather find a way to settle it amicably. Agreement is agreement no matter how terrible it is... Except if they breach their own side.

9 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Playz(m): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
I agree.. If you play your cards right. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Dramadiddy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
hoping for the best for u oh.. I really love your music and ur sound is unique..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by okonja(m): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dhikrullah...what a great name cool cool

Meanwhile, for your Excellent Mikrotik Captive Portal Design, Please check SAMPLES HERE and contact me for yours

4 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by MaconAwire(m): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
LIKE SERIOUS, EVEN TOT G-WORLDWIDE WAS KISS DANIEL'S OTHER NAME.....

badt mkt for them sha their only artist don go

3 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by mpowa(m): 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
BafanaBafana:
Everyone with little money is now starting a record label. Na wao
Why won't they, when our record labels are cut throat people, they feast on artistes rather than help them fly. Collaboration is very hard in Africa.

9 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by gifu: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
website with beauty at low cost price

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by kay29000(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Talk is cheap.
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Nonnyflex(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lol... This one don't know that anything and everything is possible in Nigeria... If you know what's good for you start lookin for a good lawyer

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Its not that easy Bro, even with your hard evidences.

Ask Brymo

9 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
KushyKush:
G-worldwide is a failed record label hiding under the success of kiss daniel. Trust me, if kiss was in DMW or YBNL he will be competing with the likes of wizkid.

By the way... I am going for Big Brother Nigeria 2018. You guys should get ready to vote for me. Abeg oh smiley

Hiding under the success of kiss Daniels?....excuse me, who was Kiss Daniels before G Worldwide signed him? undecided

17 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by videkon(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
So we have 2 types of victories: (1)SWEET VICTORY and (2)BITTER VICTORY... okay o.h

3 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by directorXixXICK(m): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
E don dry pain emperor geezy....e nor go dry hear him name for songs again

#truthman Lai Mohammed
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by donlucabrazi(m): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
There's a thin line between love and hate.....

Most upcoming Artistes out of desperation sign all sorts of ridiculous contracts.

Daniel, it's not about online rantings. Get a competent Lawyer to look at the contract you signed to find loop holes that can free you. If there isn't any way out, kindly see the contract through and put this ugly incidence behind you. You are talented and will surely find your feet when the time is right

Better still, since the relationship is already sour, negotiate a settlement deal and pay them off. This way you will be off the hook and find your own path

Now Lesson to others: Always involve a Lawyer in ALL Legal and contractual matters. A contract may seem juicy on the surface, but may have underlying traps that takes only an expert to detect. Imagine restraining the boy from using his stage name "KISS DANIEL" probably his record label owns the name, which is quite ridiculous

My 2 Cents....

29 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by donlucabrazi(m): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
embarassed

But people greedy sha! After making money off this boy's talent, this is how they want to pay him back?......Tufiakwa!

Tomorrow now, when Kiss Daniel nor gree attend Emperor Geezy wedding, all of us go begin shout.....Yeye dey smell

grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
ReorxTohGan:

All this one ones wey no know anything go dey talk. Lol...

6 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Sezua(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Munae:
Kiss Daniel is Bae!
And you have boyfriend ohh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. / Photos From Shina Peller's 41st Birthday Dinner In Lagos / I Am A Born-again Christian - Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.