Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:07 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) (46245 Views)

Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by phkka1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
In 2019, there will be no election in the northern part of Nigeria. By then Fulani herdsmen and boko Haram must have killed all of them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by nnokwa042(m): 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:
A great and wise Saudi - Arabian born multi millionaire called Osama bin Laden once said They violate our land and occupy it and steal the Muslims' possessions, and when faced by resistance they call it terrorism.

In this context, leave the fulani people, their land and their source of income (livestock) alone if you don't want trouble. I was in kwara state some days ago. Where I lodged was a jungle and the fulani's bring their cows there to graze everyday. They were the bestest of friend I've met in a while. We talk, we eat , I even help them fetch water for their cows irrespective of tribe, religion and background. One of them even offered me one of his hot sister for a one night stand. I enjoyed myself like a king.
gorilla will rape ur daughter and mother don't even use Igbo name again cus ur not an Igbo person

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by justiz5(m): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
Buhari God will never forgive you.
God will punish you and your corpse and that of the Fooolani terrorists.

A government of blood thirsty demons shall know no peace.

You had the chance to curb this menance but you would rather it should continue so that your Fulani blood thirsty terrorist shall continue visit meyhem on innocent people.

You went ahead to tag IPOB terrorists while romancing with the threat your Fulani jihardist pose to the unity of this country.

God will visit this suffering on your chilren and their generations yet unborn.

Quote me stupidly and die before end of december.

We will not use military force against Fulani herdsmen – FG

Published on June 6, 2016

By Seun Opejobi

The Federal Government has ruled out the use of military might to subdue the attacking force of rampaging Fulani herdsmen.
Minister of Interior, Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazau, retd, while featuring on a Channels Television programme, “Question Times” on Sunday night said deployment of the military to combat the Fulani herdsmen menace was not an option because, the situation has not overwhelmed the police yet.

According to the Minister, “We must protect the country which is the main function of the police. The Civil Defence are there to complement them too.

“This is a non-military issue that borders on law and order. It is not every security issue that you call in the military. It is the responsibility of the police to maintain peace. I believe that if we put the police in proper position in terms of discharging its functions, then there would be no need for military option. The police are equal to the task. If you have to deploy the army, then you are going above board.

In any case, I do not even have the power to deploy the military for anything. It is only when the situation gets out of hand that you invite the military.”

Recall that Fulani herdsmen have in recent past attacked several villages across the country, killing scores of people.

dailypost.ng/2016/06/06/we-will-not-use-military-force-against-fulani-herdsmen-fg/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by galaxy2020(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
.....and the useless dullard is there doing nothing, but he's ready to send python dance to non violent group in the SE.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Dearlord(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:
A great and wise Saudi - Arabian born multi millionaire called Osama bin Laden once said They violate our land and occupy it and steal the Muslims' possessions, and when faced by resistance they call it terrorism.

In this context, leave the fulani people, their land and their source of income (livestock) alone if you don't want trouble. I was in kwara state some days ago. Where I lodged was a jungle and the fulani's bring their cows there to graze everyday. They were the bestest of friend I've met in a while. We talk, we eat , I even help them fetch water for their cows irrespective of tribe, religion and background. One of them even offered me one of his hot sister for a one night stand. I enjoyed myself like a king.

Bros, Abeg no let me vex for you ooo!
So we should be fetching water for their cows and later be paid with a minute pleasure ?
Isorite

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Dearlord(m): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
Somebody should tell me that this is a fake news
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by begge: 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
Where is sultan of sokoto?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by PHILipu1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Thorhammer:
Buhari call your boys to order. Nigeria is bigger than Fulani.
But the Fulanis herdmen endorsed Jonathan and PDP in 2015.
Can it be that they are angry that Buhari defeat their preferred candidate and party?
Can it be that PDP is sponsoring or using the herdmen to destabilize Buhari government?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by tolguy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, see this one, so you don't know those who bring Islam to Nigeria again,

well maybe they are Jew
ok ol fulanis ar muslims,ol igbos ar xtians,i'm leaving with dem i knw dem very well
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Efewestern: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Sanchez01:
Terror Squad A.K.A Fulani Herdsmen Social Media manager, NafeesaAA, what say ye?? angry

One day.
Just one day.

Till then they should continue with their evil act.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by lazygal: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:

May you see blessings you have never even asked for ,may your enemies bow to you.may you smiles and blessings upon your family ..may you be guided right

When they killed Fulani like 2 weeks ago no one shouted as this ....did you see the pictures.what we see now in dong is not as bad as what they did to Fulani..u need to see how children and women were butchered.
A lot came on this forum and instead were insulting the Fulani ,saying it was good for them. I remeber stating that there would be a reprisal
But sha I don't believe your story on you been offered a hot sister for one night ..not the Fulani I know .they value their women to be pure before marriage
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:

guy you can lie for Africa I swear. the fulanis I know will never allows non Muslim to befriend talk more of bleeping their daughters. Who born that person?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Chukazu: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
And Buhari still planning to contest come 2019

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by nakotee: 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
may their soul rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Mabelenena(f): 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:

hehehehe....I hope she did not give u monkey pox!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
Are they dead
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by UncleJudax(m): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
mangood74:
fulanis.will suffer becos every tribe in nigeria will mobilize against them
Hahaha. You get Joke walahi
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Jakumo(m): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:

In this context, leave the fulani people, their land and their source of income (livestock) alone if you don't want trouble. I

When you make reference to "their land", are you by any chance trying to imply that ALL land within Nigeria's geographic boundaries belongs to the Fulani and their flea-bitten cattle, as a "Dog-given" right ?

If you are indeed hoping to "claim" Nigeria in its entirety for your Fulani cattle herding overlords to plunder and ravage as they wish, it will be interesting to see how well your bold internet forum pronouncement goes down with the inhabitants native to ALL of Nigeria's constituent states, especially those where the local tribal language is NOT Fulani.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by flyn: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
enjoy ur change

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by tonyadaya75: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:

Are u human at all,I seldom comment here,but reading your comments after seeing those lifeless bodies,I dare to say u are not fit to be in a civilised world, you are fit for the jungle,heartless ..........

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by mightyhazel: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
Sanchez01:
Terror Squad A.K.A Fulani Herdsmen Social Media manager, NafeesaAA, what say ye?? angry
that one is on a victory lap,somewhere in kano. her boys just scored bulls eye in the killing sport in adamawa.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by SailorXY: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:

you are an irrelevant foöl. you fück a piece of ass so what? what's that to these dead bodies littering Adamawa State?
you piece of stale shīt!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by mightyhazel: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
tonyadaya75:
Are u human at all,I seldom comment here,but reading your comments after seeing those lifeless bodies,I dare to say u are not fit to be in a civilised world, you are fit for the jungle,heartless ..........
fulani herdsmen are not humans. forget the 'chibuzor' moniker

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by jacyhelen(f): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
Firefire:
May their blood be upon Buhary & Sultan of Sokoto.

RIP. embarassed

Rip to the dead.So sad but its obvious that to Buahri IPOB flag is more Dangerous than Fulani Gun!!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by CODEEATER(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
These are no herdsmen ...these are terrorists...if u see one...open fire first..

Cuz u can b sure if u don't..they will

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by iykomo666(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
mangood74:
fulanis.will suffer becos every tribe in nigeria will mobilize against them
which tribe are u talking about nonsense, i am waiting for operation cow dance
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by jacyhelen(f): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
Rip to the dead.So sad but its obvious that to Buahri flag is more Dangerous than Fulani Gun!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Alexus23: 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dearlord:

Bros, Abeg no let me vex for you ooo!
So we should be fetching water for their cows and later be paid with a minute pleasure ?
Isorite
That guy is as useless as spilled sperm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music / Lady Seen Fighting Her Husband Over A Sidechic, At A Joint In Ikeja Lagos / Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.