Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Reason Why Girl Like To Cry When Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Girl Like To Cry When Having Sex (1438 Views)

Can You Date A Girl Like This? / I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Girl Like To Cry When Having Sex by ngozi12345(f): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
Why women cry during sex: When you imagine having sex that you’re totally into, crying probably isn’t part of the picture.
But sometimes when you’re in the middle of doing the deed, your emotions take over and you suddenly find tears leaking out of your eyes. You might feel surprised depending on the situation, but being overcome with feelings during the act is actually pretty normal, even when you actively want to have sex
Source{/url}http://www.bo.ewap.com.ng/2017/12/thing-you-must-need-to-do-and-wear-on.html {/url}

Re: Reason Why Girl Like To Cry When Having Sex by biafraisdead(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
ngozi12345:
Why women cry during sex: When you imagine having sex that you’re totally into, crying probably isn’t part of the picture.
But sometimes when you’re in the middle of doing the deed, your emotions take over and you suddenly find tears leaking out of your eyes. You might feel surprised depending on the situation, but being overcome with feelings during the act is actually pretty normal, even when you actively want to have sex
Source{/url}http://www.bo.ewap.com.ng/2017/12/thing-you-must-need-to-do-and-wear-on.html {/url}
fucck u. asshole.
Re: Reason Why Girl Like To Cry When Having Sex by habsydiamond(m): 12:27am On Dec 06, 2017
wetin she do you na......no be me ooo

(1) (Reply)

The Only Way To Stop Masturbation (100% True) / She Want Us To Be Friends With Benefit But I Want More Than That / Dear King's, Don't Kneel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.