Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' (47248 Views)

Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by dukeprince50: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
PianoWizard:
sister don't do it,, listen to me.
Call your husband and talk to him. Don't do it.
what do you mean she should not do it, the mofo left her for two years. 2 freaking years, 730 days. some can't hold it for 2 weeks yet this lady has endured for 2years
she is a lady and if she cheats, its understandable, she is a good woman to even seek help, if im a woman, I'll just divorce sharply, is it when she's 60years that she will start having sex, she is a human goddamit, he will wait for weeks to call, he will wait for months to send her money, who marries a man lime that?

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by dukeprince50: 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
ibkkk:
How can a man i married leave me for 2 whole years?
Please, tell him to not waste your time and life.If he doesn't want you, you people should get divorced.
Please, make do with the gadgets for now.Manage am smiley till you two are able to sort things out.
sort things out? lemme not slap you o.
what is there to sort out? she better move on witb her life, she is getting old, the so called foreign base husband doesnt care about his wife, he has completely denied his own wife sex, he denied her his attention and denied her money. he is a failure both as a man and as husband, if they have any kids, he is a failure as a father. WTF is this.
i wonder if she will recognise him if she sees him.

7 Likes

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by dukeprince50: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
obyrich:
Dominic marry am. Then leave am for naija go yankee. Dominic no come day show interest again, no dey give money as usual and now she don dey hungry for prick. She wan collect prick from one guy wey dey torchlight her for office. Abi make she do or not? grin

lol, this ur summary eh, i gbadun am.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by teresafaith: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
Where's Lalasticlala when you need him
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by ayokellany: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
And I am sure you don't know the specific business he does. He doesn't see you as a wife, just a license to legal sex, a gateway to free himself from pressures of marriage or perherps just the mother of his kids.

Find a way to discuss with him preferable off line. And talk about where your marriage is going. If he doesnt change? You may remain with him if you a comfy being any of the above or board the next available bus out of the marriage and find your compatible partner.
You aren't pregnant or already with a baby for him. Are you?

And it would be wise to change your topic course of those that won't bother to read the content and react negatively. It's not cheating if you wanna divorce him legally and he is not taking any step to progress your marriage.

Still a valid reason for marriage so long the other party is willing n okay with it. Just saying, there are various reasons for marriage it all does not have to be because of love.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by yasolan(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2017
Stories like this ehn..
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by bughead: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
thelostchronicl:
"Dear Nairalanders

My name is Buchi, a 28-year-old married. I must say that I am very unlucky in marriage as my husband who lives in Asia has been away for the past two years, leaving me all alone.
I met Dominic through his sister who is my good friend. Mary had told me that her brother who had been out of the country for many years needed a wife as their family had been on his neck to come home and get married.
They did not want him to get married to a foreigner and so, they were on the lookout for a wife for him, particularly an Igbo woman.
I had been friends with Mary since our university days and she felt I would be the right woman for her husband. I was not particularly interested in an arranged marriage, especially to a man I knew nothing about.
But Mary kept assuring me that Dominic was a good man and would make a good husband for me. Aside from that, she also told me he would take me abroad as soon as we got married. »
I told her that I would like to hear from Dominic himself and after she sent him my number, he started calling me and we would speak for hours. We also connected on the social media and would spend the whole night chatting and exchanging pictures.
Dominic changed my mind about dating someone I had never met before as he proved to be very caring. He would wake me up with his calls and text messages and before going to bed, he would call just to say good night.
Gradually, I began to fall in love with him and would wait breathlessly for his calls just to hear his voice.
Two years ago, he came to Nigeria and came to meet my parents. He wanted us to get married before going back and within two months, we got married and he left a month later.
And for two years now, the man I got married to has made no attempt to come back. His calls have been infrequent, neither does he send me money like he used to do.
It could take six months before Dominic would send me money and whenever I call, he would be evasive, telling me he would call and would go for weeks without calling.
As if that is not enough, he has left me sex-starved and needing attention like every woman. When I tell Dominic that I am Hot, he would tell me to endure it just like he is doing but I know he has been sleeping with women wherever he is.
There is this guy in my office who has been asking me out and with the way things are and the way I am sexually starved » , I am tempted to give this guy a chance, at least to have someone to satisfy my sexual urge.
I have tried some intimacy gadgets but nothing can be as satisfying as having the feel of a real man inside of a woman.
I know many people out there will say sex is not food but I am still a young woman and I have sexual urges too. I am married but it seems I am not.
I need help fast.
naija women are gifted in opening there legs for foreign object!

I keep warning guys to stop marrying those idiots but them won't listen!

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by keepingmum: 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
Madam simply get ur kinsman to return his brideprice and you are free

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by adisabarber(m): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
No matter what I say, na the thing wey dey your mind you go still do so let me just leave you to go and chop your banana jejely

2 Likes

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
your choice go ahead, we support you
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by jonnytad(m): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by bughead: 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
dukeprince50:

what do you mean she should not do it, the mofo left her for two years. 2 freaking years, 730 days. some can't hold it for 2 weeks yet this lady has endured for 2years
she is a lady and if she cheats, its understandable, she is a good woman to even seek help, if im a woman, I'll just divorce sharply, is it when she's 60years that she will start having sex, she is a human goddamit, he will wait for weeks to call, he will wait for months to send her money, who marries a man lime that?
you will know people who came from failed home!

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
Enjoy ur life.. Go meet d dude
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Ezumakingsley(m): 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
I don't beleive what people come to say publically I SWEAT
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sex yii sha grin

Pitiful ladytongue
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
thelostchronicl:
"Dear Nairalanders

My name is Buchi, a 28-year-old married. I must say that I am very unlucky in marriage as my husband who lives in Asia has been away for the past two years, leaving me all alone.
I met Dominic through his sister who is my good friend. Mary had told me that her brother who had been out of the country for many years needed a wife as their family had been on his neck to come home and get married.
They did not want him to get married to a foreigner and so, they were on the lookout for a wife for him, particularly an Igbo woman.
I had been friends with Mary since our university days and she felt I would be the right woman for her husband. I was not particularly interested in an arranged marriage, especially to a man I knew nothing about.
But Mary kept assuring me that Dominic was a good man and would make a good husband for me. Aside from that, she also told me he would take me abroad as soon as we got married. »
I told her that I would like to hear from Dominic himself and after she sent him my number, he started calling me and we would speak for hours. We also connected on the social media and would spend the whole night chatting and exchanging pictures.
Dominic changed my mind about dating someone I had never met before as he proved to be very caring. He would wake me up with his calls and text messages and before going to bed, he would call just to say good night.
Gradually, I began to fall in love with him and would wait breathlessly for his calls just to hear his voice.
Two years ago, he came to Nigeria and came to meet my parents. He wanted us to get married before going back and within two months, we got married and he left a month later.
And for two years now, the man I got married to has made no attempt to come back. His calls have been infrequent, neither does he send me money like he used to do.
It could take six months before Dominic would send me money and whenever I call, he would be evasive, telling me he would call and would go for weeks without calling.
As if that is not enough, he has left me sex-starved and needing attention like every woman. When I tell Dominic that I am Hot, he would tell me to endure it just like he is doing but I know he has been sleeping with women wherever he is.
There is this guy in my office who has been asking me out and with the way things are and the way I am sexually starved » , I am tempted to give this guy a chance, at least to have someone to satisfy my sexual urge.
I have tried some intimacy gadgets but nothing can be as satisfying as having the feel of a real man inside of a woman.
I know many people out there will say sex is not food but I am still a young woman and I have sexual urges too. I am married but it seems I am not.
I need help fast.
first your husband must open a NL account to see how you disgraced both of you...

2nd....email me your contact ASAP I have a solution and I'm damn serious ok?
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Antoeni(m): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
You 're as good as a Widow,pls u can remarry
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
You didnt marry for love, you married for the opportunity to go abroad. What you sow is what you reap. Life is a product of cause and effect. But your own hang you for neck. Facebook love.

Sorry to make you sad, but the truth is that you need a man now, you need some fucck, and a Bachelor fucking you is a mistake. Find some married man who respects his wife to do the dirty work and let your husband do his dirty works. In the end, you guys sacrifice togetherness for hustle and money, so bear the consequences of of your actions with your little sins. It is the price you pay for loving for a reason. Love is free.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by BakireBulmaker: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
bughead:
you will know people who came from failed home!

You are right!

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by TheKINGSLAYER(m): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
naso all this stories dey start, we sabi all of una.
naso this oda woman run go island leave her husband 4 mainland because she jam beta d!ck.
women and sex na like adesua and banky.
anyway madam go ahead and Bleep d guy o.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef grin

Dat one dey find python for Badagry

2 Likes

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by SpockFederation: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by BakireBulmaker: 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
@OP

Are you born again? Then you must wait for him...No divorce! So far he is not dead.
You must carry your cross!

If you are not born again, you can do whatever pleases you.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
thelostchronicl:

According to him "he's a business man"

Do you bother to inquire the kind of business? Business-man indeed! More like Busy-man grin
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sex yii sha grin
Pitiful ladytongue
I pray u don't take a very rash step so dat u won't regret later
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Icon79(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
If you're tired of the marriage then fecking divorce him. But if you want to cheat because you can't control your sexual appetite then go ahead and cheat. You will bear the consequences for your actions angry angry

O pari

thelostchronicl:
"Dear Nairalanders

I need help fast.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by OsuGanja(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
CrescentMoon:
Sorry to say this, you're not yet married. Find another man and divorce your husband.

Straight up
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Troublemaker007(m): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
thelostchronicl:
"Dear Nairalanders

I need help fast.

I am very bad at giving advice but I will tell you this, if you want to _fuck another man, make sure you are divorced first else don’t just try t as a married woman whether Dominic dey Abroad or Jupiter.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Akalia(m): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
OP you have no valid reason whatsoever to open your legs for another man outside the confines of the marriage you were sworn into. Since you have intimacy gadgets, I suggest you stick with them pending when your man rejoins you and vice versa. Stay away from bad influence because that's the easiest way to give in to your lust.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by raph101(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
see your flat head. is that a good enough reason to flirt?

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by bedspread: 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sister Don't even try to Give ur Precious body to another......

U are Married
U hv a Husband...

You Just Have to be PAITENT, Sort things out amicably...
Just one time from another man could spell doom for u...
Be PAITENT..... Be Prayerful...
It's ur Cross.... Carry it
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Daddy FREEZE in the house!! I can FREEZE ur fVck-up, dear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding / Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.