Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Love Been In The Dark - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Love Been In The Dark (1225 Views)

Using "I Love You" To Deceive Ladies For Sex / “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip / US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Been In The Dark by foxe(m): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
I don't know if am normal, I usually crave to be in dark places, I cannot stay in place that contains two or more people. Staying in such places physically drains my energy, watching ordinary tv program seems to to be abnormal to me. And i have noticed that if a friend or a family member is sick, I will also contact the illness. All these makes me seek solace in silence or alcohol..
I want to ask I am normal or not.

C. Billyonaire sarrasin
Re: I Love Been In The Dark by yanabasee(m): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
foxe:
I don't know if am normal, I usually crave to be in dark places, I cannot stay in place that contains two or more people. Staying in such places physically drains my energy, watching ordinary tv program seems to to be abnormal to me. And i have noticed that if a friend or a family member is sick, I will also contact the illness. All these makes me seek solace in silence or alcohol..

C. Billyonaire sarrasin

You're a sick alien...!!!
Re: I Love Been In The Dark by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
You are perfectly fine. Many people love to sleep in the dark and prefer being alone so they can read and research. I also do not watch TVs except fashion shows and documentaries from box offices.

You need to find use for your mind, because if the body is not busy, the mind becomes busy.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Been In The Dark by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
yanabasee:

He is not sick, it is just that you are not knowledgeable enough to understand what he is going through on a solar level.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Been In The Dark by foxe(m): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
yanabasee:

am a HUman being with flesh and blood born through a woman
Re: I Love Been In The Dark by yanabasee(m): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
He is not sick, it is just that you are not knowledgeable enough to understand what he is going through on a solar level.

Here is his Alien therapist!!!
Re: I Love Been In The Dark by foxe(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
You are perfectly fine. Many people love to sleep in the dark and prefer being alone so they can read and research. I also do not watch TVs except fashion shows and documentaries from box offices.

You need to find use for your mind, because if the body is not busy, the mind becomes busy.
sir, thanks for your timely inputs. Something I find it difficult to stay in crowded places..i always feel headache if a loved one is sick with headache, same with malaria..sire wat solutions will you proffer to me..its making me crazy..thanks
Re: I Love Been In The Dark by Lovetinz(m): 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
Cheers!
You have a deep mind.
Take alcohol out of the mix and you will have a great mind.
Silence is the last frontier left for man to explore.
There is a saying that goes..
Let us be silent, that we may hear the voice of God.
Re: I Love Been In The Dark by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
The sole reason for your morbid obsession for dark place is not far fetched.

You Love Masturbation Too much grin

1 Like

Re: I Love Been In The Dark by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
foxe:

C. Billyonaire sarrasin
If it's flu that's normal - it's very contagious.

Some people drain other people's energy. Especially complainers, professional gossippers, murmurers, etc I can't stand such people too angry

And people who talk like parrots without listening grin

You just need to make peace with who you are. Don't force yourself to hang out with people that make you uncomfortable.

Your alcoholism needs to stop. That's your doing.

1 Like

Re: I Love Been In The Dark by foxe(m): 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
Muafrika2:

If it's flu that's normal - it's very contagious.

Some people drain other people's energy. Especially complainers, professional gossippers, murmurers, etc I can't stand such people too angry

And people who talk like parrots without listening grin

You just need to make peace with who you are. Don't force yourself to hang out with people that make you uncomfortable.

Your alcoholism needs to stop. That's your doing.
thanks for the advice..as for alcohol, I only use when am worn out

1 Like

Re: I Love Been In The Dark by foxe(m): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lovetinz:
Cheers!
You have a deep mind.
Take alcohol out of the mix and you will have a great mind.
Silence is the last frontier left for man to explore.
There is a saying that goes..
Let us be silent, [code][/code]that we may hear the voice of God.
it means total exclusion from the society. It's unbearable
Re: I Love Been In The Dark by foxe(m): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
The sole reason for your morbid obsession for dark place is not far fetched.

You Love Masturbation Too much grin
hmmm

Re: I Love Been In The Dark by livingseed: 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
foxe:
I don't know if am normal, I usually crave to be in dark places. I want to ask I am normal or not.

You are normal. Just be careful about extended periods in the dark. About falling ill and the rest, your immune system/mind could be weak so try make an attempt to build it up.
Re: I Love Been In The Dark by MhizzAJ(f): 12:07am On Dec 06, 2017
I can relate...Nothing is wrong with you

As for the 'sickness' part...I guess it's due to the fact that you stay in tight spaces and germs spread faster in tight spaces

I think you should start interacting more with people but stay away from negative ones plus don't be idle
When you are in a room with two or three toxic people there's no way you won't be exhausted
Re: I Love Been In The Dark by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 06, 2017
I think you're my alter ego grin
You just described me.

1 Like

Re: I Love Been In The Dark by impeccablephili: 6:42am On Dec 06, 2017
@Op I believe you are an empath but you are not alone, there are millions of empaths out there including me
Re: I Love Been In The Dark by foxe(m): 7:19am On Dec 06, 2017
Optimist1998:
I think you're my alter ego grin
You just described me.
I thought I was alone..thank goodness someone can relate
Re: I Love Been In The Dark by foxe(m): 7:23am On Dec 06, 2017
impeccablephili:
@Op I believe you are an empath but you are not alone, there are millions of empaths out there including me
What solutions will you proffer sir
Re: I Love Been In The Dark by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 06, 2017
foxe:
sir, thanks for your timely inputs. Something I find it difficult to stay in crowded places..i always feel headache if a loved one is sick with headache, same with malaria..sire wat solutions will you proffer to me..its making me crazy..thanks

Foxe, you are not going crazy, but many others will go crazy if they experience what you are going through. The reason you will not go crazy is because you are reading these words of mine and that of others on the quest for truth. So, these words are energetically charged to activate certain microtubules and neurotransmitters in your brain and help you access more of the memories available in the akash.

Our Solar system is entering a supercharged energetic part of the Galaxy and the good ETs have done so much to introduce interdimensional technologies to reduce the effect on the human mind. What you are facing is happening to many people globally but they have no means of understanding what they are going through, they think they are going crazy. Remember, I can only help few people at a time who are reading these messages.

This is what you need to do;
You are an empath, you seem to tune into people's plight intuitively, so do not engage your feelings into others problems, even if they are your relatives, care about them, but do not try to feel what they feel. Your smart body's magnetism has expanded to the level that your polarity is attracting that of others in resonance or sympathetic vibrations. So, tune out of their problems but tune into happiness.

Stay away from people who are constantly facing negative vibrations, because you cant help others without firstly helping yourself. Find things that makes people calm, stay away from alcohol. Alcohol itself is a poison, Yes it is a poison, and the body treats it as poison. If you must take alcohol, take as little as your body can process at this moment. It is not the right time for alcoholics.

Forgive and Forget what ever others have done to you, or are doing to you.

Fall in love with someone who would not drain your energy or finances, if that is even available.

Keep your thoughts on Spirituality NOT religion. All Religions have been contaminated with lies and they teach things that they cant provide parameters to repeat or they do not even know how to do anything but con humans.

Meditate daily even if it is for 20 minutes, or simply sit down or lie down and stay silent for that moment and let your thoughts not wonder, but tune the thoughts into your heart and let the Universe speak to you directly.

You need no one else except you and your Angels.

Stay strong my fellow human. The above narration seems too simple, but trust me, this has helped me through my journey. If with the little I understand about the Universe, I am still facing stressed out, then I can only imagine what others are going through.

Lastly, there are energy vampires who always stir quarrels and discomfort to cause you worries and stress, stay away from them and stay with only happy people.

You will die alone, you were born alone, then there is no reason you shouldnt love yourself alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Been In The Dark by impeccablephili: 9:31am On Dec 06, 2017
foxe:
What solutions will you proffer sir
let billyonaire guide you, He's good and also an empath. You can also search for meditation' on the internet
Re: I Love Been In The Dark by foxe(m): 9:54am On Dec 06, 2017
Billyonaire:

Foxe, you are not going crazy, but many others will go crazy if they experience what you are going through. The reason you will not go crazy is because you are reading these words of mine and that of others on the quest for truth. So, these words are energetically charged to activate certain microtubules and neurotransmitters in your brain and help you access more of the memories available in the akash.

Our Solar system is entering a supercharged energetic part of the Galaxy and the good ETs have done so much to introduce interdimensional technologies to reduce the effect on the human mind. What you are facing is happening to many people globally but they have no means of understanding what they are going through, they think they are going crazy. Remember, I can only help few people at a time who are reading these messages.

This is what you need to do;
You are an empath, you seem to tune into people's plight intuitively, so do not engage your feelings into others problems, even if they are your relatives, care about them, but do not try to feel what they feel. Your smart body's magnetism has expanded to the level that your polarity is attracting that of others in resonance or sympathetic vibrations. So, tune out of their problems but tune into happiness.

Stay away from people who are constantly facing negative vibrations, because you cant help others without firstly helping yourself. Find things that makes people calm, stay away from alcohol. Alcohol itself is a poison, Yes it is a poison, and the body treats it as poison. If you must take alcohol, take as little as your body can process at this moment. It is not the right time for alcoholics.

Forgive and Forget what ever others have done to you, or are doing to you.

Fall in love with someone who would not drain your energy or finances, if that is even available.

Keep your thoughts on Spirituality NOT religion. All Religions have been contaminated with lies and they teach things that they cant provide parameters to repeat or they do not even know how to do anything but con humans.

Meditate daily even if it is for 20 minutes, or simply sit down or lie down and stay silent for that moment and let your thoughts not wonder, but tune the thoughts into your heart and let the Universe speak to you directly.

You need no one else except you and your Angels.

Stay strong my fellow human. The above narration seems too simple, but trust me, this has helped me through my journey. If with the little I understand about the Universe, I am still facing stressed out, then I can only imagine what others are going through.

Lastly, there are energy vampires who always stir quarrels and discomfort to cause you worries and stress, stay away from them and stay with only happy people.

You will die alone, you were born alone, then there is no reason you shouldnt love yourself alone.
thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Your advice came at the right time..am eternally grateful sire..thank you again
Re: I Love Been In The Dark by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2017
foxe:
thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Your advice came at the right time..am eternally grateful sire..thank you again

Just doing what the Universal Source wants me to do. I am being rewarded for doing this, so please give the thanks to the Universe and the Source of All.

1 Like

Re: I Love Been In The Dark by Nuzo1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
"Empathy is an intuitive psychic gift. It is the capability of picking up someone else's feelings. A true empath who has the gift of Clairsentience. They can actually know exactly what someone else is experiencing. Clairsentience that manifests as sympathy or heightened empathy can cause the psychic some emotional issues."

"If it's easy to figure out other people's emotions but you largely ignore your own feelings, this is another sign of an Empath. Empaths are naturally sensitive emotionally. They take on the emotions of people around them. Empaths also have difficulty expressing their emotions to other people".

"Being Hyper- Empathic. An Empath is a person that is extremely sensitive to the emotions and energy of other people, animals and places. They have the ability to physically feel the energy field of others and their surrounding. ... People with high empathy are better at recognising emotions in others."

You can actually develop this clairsentient gift for your own good or you can as well train yourself to ignore it like billyonaire advised.

But if you don't take any of these 2 advice; that ability has the capacity to make you a mental case.

1 Like

Re: I Love Been In The Dark by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nuzo1:
"Empathy is an intuitive psychic gift. It is the capability of picking up someone else's feelings. A true empath who has the gift of Clairsentience. They can actually know exactly what someone else is experiencing. Clairsentience that manifests as sympathy or heightened empathy can cause the psychic some emotional issues."

"If it's easy to figure out other people's emotions but you largely ignore your own feelings, this is another sign of an Empath. Empaths are naturally sensitive emotionally. They take on the emotions of people around them. Empaths also have difficulty expressing their emotions to other people".

"Being Hyper- Empathic. An Empath is a person that is extremely sensitive to the emotions and energy of other people, animals and places. They have the ability to physically feel the energy field of others and their surrounding. ... People with high empathy are better at recognising emotions in others."

You can actually develop this clairsentient gift for your own good or you can as well train yourself to ignore it like billyonaire advised.

But if you don't take any of these 2 advice; that ability has the capacity to make you a mental case.

You are absolutely spot on, I am an Empath and absolutely clairsentient, I know things, and I can not begin to describe how these knowledge just downloads on me.

I am sensitive to others feelings and I can automatically pick up their emotions are experience exactly what they experience and even more. Mine is wonderful, I can read the mind of people by just reading what they write and I can look at someone's behavior and tell them the stories of their lives. I know religious people will call this 'gift' of the holy spirit, but I do not look at it as a gift, cos everyone is capable of developing these gifts if they raise their vibrations.

The challenging side to this is that people around you, if you are not careful and if they are not grounded are about to become vessels that negative energies might you as launching pads to attack you just to create negatively charged plasma energy for them to harness for their etheric multi-dimensional machineries.

Not all negative attacks on us are bad behavior of the people. I am mastering these turbulent energetic frequencies that flood through my space in time, but I am beginning to let go of some controls.

I can, when I am able to raise my vibratory frequency to a certain resonance frequency 'sense' or 'experience' what it is to become the embodiments of things like 'Love', I tried to feel what it is to be a 'plant', how it feels to be 'thought', and how it feels like to be 'God' and once I experienced what it felt like to be 'Time'.

I know this is so out of this world with our physical senses, but there is an aspect of us which we call 'Extra-Sensory Perception' which means outside the 5 'limited' senses that the human body is comes with by default.

Listen, I got important call, I will be back with you guys shortly.
Re: I Love Been In The Dark by foxe(m): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nuzo1:

I can relate to all the embolden parts..i will try to improve on my clairsentient ability..thanks for the advice
Re: I Love Been In The Dark by foxe(m): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are absolutely spot on, I am an Empath and absolutely clairsentient, I know things, and I can not begin to describe how these knowledge just downloads on me.

I am sensitive to others feelings and I can automatically pick up their emotions are experience exactly what they experience and even more. Mine is wonderful, I can read the mind of people by just reading what they write and I can look at someone's behavior and tell them the stories of their lives. I know religious people will call this 'gift' of the holy spirit, but I do not look at it as a gift, cos everyone is capable of developing these gifts if they raise their vibrations.

The challenging side to this is that people around you, if you are not careful and if they are not grounded are about to become vessels that negative energies might you as launching pads to attack you just to create negatively charged plasma energy for them to harness for their etheric multi-dimensional machineries.

Not all negative attacks on us are bad behavior of the people. I am mastering these turbulent energetic frequencies that flood through my space in time, but I am beginning to let go of some controls.

I can, when I am able to raise my vibratory frequency to a certain resonance frequency 'sense' or 'experience' what it is to become the embodiments of things like 'Love', I tried to feel what it is to be a 'plant', how it feels to be 'thought', and how it feels like to be 'God' and once I experienced what it felt like to be 'Time'.

I know this is so out of this world with our physical senses, but there is an aspect of us which we call 'Extra-Sensory Perception' which means outside the 5 'limited' senses that the human body is comes with by default.

Listen, I got important call, I will be back with you guys shortly.
I find it very difficult to maintain relationships, I always try to solve everyone's problems, and most of the time I always hurt myself in pleasing others embarassed am not in any relationship now until I learn to master myself
Re: I Love Been In The Dark by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
foxe:
I find it very difficult to maintain relationships, I always try to solve everyone's problems, and most of the time I always hurt myself in pleasing others embarassed am not in any relationship now until I learn to master myself

You are an empath, and I must warn you, that there will be so much obstacles with your relationship cos no matter how excellent she is, you will almost always love her to pieces and you will try to become controlling, you will give her everything she wants and she will become a torn in your flesh until you master how to love yourself.

You must love yourself and your partners responsibility will be to keep you in line, she will practically tell you to stop helping others, but you will not listen, cos it is part of your soul mission to help others.

When that time comes, which is soon, I want you to listen to your partner as you would listen to a teacher and you will see the wisdom in loving yourself before you love others. For it is in loving yourself that you can truly understand how to love others. Right now, you are just using money to solve people's problems and the problems never stops coming, cos the universe is trying to teach you a lesson.

Money is a messenger, it is not supposed to do your job for you. Descend down and solve problems without the need for money, talk to those who need money and tell them how to take care of their needs and discipline them, and sometimes starve them of money and they will fall in line, then reward them when they fall in line.

That is what the Almighty Universe does for us. Until we walk the walk, the universe will not bless you with the resources, but when you have mastered how to solve problems with your mind and words, then the universe will open the flood gates of opportunities.

Stay sane, cos nothing dey happen. We full ground. We plenty.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

LAUNCHING VIDEO - Church Of Lucifer Opened In Colombia / An Angel Sighted Playing Sax Today In A Church.....mm / False Gospel Of Prosperity By Sadhu Sundar Selveraj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.