Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." (49277 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: If You Are Afraid Of Death At 70, Check Your Salvation / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by 12large1: 12:36am On Dec 06, 2017
I thought the book of Matthew 7, 1:5 says that we shouldn’t judge others if we don’t want to be judged and same way we measure others will be used to measure us. God is supposed to be the one to judge and not humans. After all,Who would had thought that a murderer like Saul would become an apostle? Cjristians are supposed to Correct people and not condemn. Btw, I’m not in support of any Car theft or armed robber

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by HeyCorleone(m): 1:04am On Dec 06, 2017
Biety:
Daddy spoke nothing but the truth.

There are many people who have

aquired wealth and material

things by cutting corners, this

simple but complex and perfect

message from our one and only

Daddy G.O will serve as lesson to

them, and hopefully change them

from their evil ways.

God bless Baba Adeboye and may

your enemies and enemies of the

Gospel fall and never rise again.

Amen.

perfect message from a unique man of God.

Some times I see and hear words from people like you and I ask myself "when would I get to this level of submissiveness? At what point would I begin to deify a man simply because he says he's a pastor? When would I start unnecessary ass kissing of a man just because he claims to be a minister of God?* Answer is never I think. I accord the same respect I have for my fellow man to pastors and priests. Nothing special. No obsequious demeanour, no ass kissing, no calling of "Daddy" (that title is reserved for my Pops and God alone), and no behaviour that'd show that I have faith and trust in such man.

The problem with the 21st century Christian is they have begun to see their pastors as infallible, that is above mistakes, and so they look for every means possible to exonerate them of accusations and stuff even when the accusations leveled against them come with obvious evidences.

The 21st century Nigerian Christian is quick to say "Don't judge", and "touch not my anointed" when you're referring to his pastor, but quick to label our politicians as corrupt and other vile names. Isn't that unnecessary judgement? Why do we do such?

I think it's high time the Nigerian Christian woke up from his slumber and started seeing the men of God as the mortals that they are who are susceptible to corruption, theft, extra marital affairs and other heinous activities.

In other words, stop making your Daddy GO your God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by rchilee: 1:15am On Dec 06, 2017
the cars members donated in the time past nko?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Daboomb: 1:22am On Dec 06, 2017
TheHistorian:

Do you have glaring evidences to lay credence to such a ludicrous claim?

Can you mention categorically any of those you know who offer him gifts with proceeds from crime?

He mentioned "CAR" not "AIRLINES". I know your pre-programmed prejudice has rendered you incapable of unbias analysis.

BTW,whatever Private Jets he owns,Prove to us now if it was acquaired from money made illegally or you forever remain taciturn in any public space of discussion.

Awon Arindin meji! undecided

You dont need to insult them, jus state your own opinion like a civilized person and let your readers decide if it makes more sense. undecided undecided

Maybe you should also prove to others that the Money he used to buy those Jets, (prsumably from Tithes and Offerings you would say, since his personal income from any earnings over two life-times would not even buy one) was not the PROCEEDS of NY CRIME, by the Donors. .

Politicains loot the National treasury and come to Church to pay Tithe and donate a good share to "their god"
Armed Robbers kill and deprive others of their Money and come to Church to pay Tithes and donate a good share to "their god".
Ritualist kill the innocent to make Money Rituals, they become rich and come to Church to pay Tithes and donate a good share to "their god"

All sorts of Criminals flock to Church to pay Tithes and donate a good share to "their god".

Those are statements of FACT that any reasonable person cannot dispute except they can show us where it was required and requested that Donors show and prove their source of these donations.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by mickeymimi: 1:28am On Dec 06, 2017
SYNCRETISM IN RELATION TO MEN OF GOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf52q8Wz6L0
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by whiteroses(f): 1:46am On Dec 06, 2017
I Am living testimony that this is true , Karma doesn't care that it was a gift, na me it dealt with but God saved my life and I always tell young girls to stay away from yahoo guys, the unrepentant ones will all perish with their yahoo friends . Repentant ones who never go back to the sin will get away with it & still enjoy the seed from the crime , just repent Today as all things are new in Christ .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by opribo(m): 3:05am On Dec 06, 2017
Is this what Jesus taught us. Jesus said whateverl you ask in my name, I will do it John 14:13-15. HE never said go and bring money and try me or pay more tithe for more blessings.

God's gift are freely given no demands and no strings attached.
It is only Satan and his evil agents that demand for one thing or the other to give you another.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by BiggyBamBam: 3:37am On Dec 06, 2017
If you, as a pastor or GO accept money from members earned illegally, what will happen?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by coputa(m): 4:24am On Dec 06, 2017
The message is very clear,buy a car with money made illegally and your life is in danger,but if that car is given to a pastor,then it is blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by SenorFax(m): 4:59am On Dec 06, 2017
yanabasee:
But he has been receiving cars and money from his members and that seems to be Goodwill gift and not a moving coffin....!!!

Does it mean that all the gifts he receive from his members are lawful?
And he has been giving them out as gifts to others too. Open you eyes
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Geesaintagape: 5:18am On Dec 06, 2017
Please age is telling on adeboye.
Senile dementia is setting in.
RCCG should vote 4 another leader to aoid further issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Joyrise: 5:45am On Dec 06, 2017
yanabasee:
But he has been receiving cars and money from his members and that seems to be Goodwill gift and not a moving coffin....!!!

TemmyTee82:

Who is the one with the bicycle seat head? shocked

How are you sure he has collected illegal gifts & money from people? Let's watch & mind what we say
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Joyrise: 5:47am On Dec 06, 2017
Geesaintagape:
Please age is telling on adeboye.
Senile dementia is setting in.
RCCG should vote 4 another leader to aoid further issues

Thank you for ur observation. That was how other servants of God aged before meeting with the Lord. It's a sign of grace. Pray to get old too.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by BluntBoy(m): 5:50am On Dec 06, 2017
Adeboye receives tithes unlawfully and is thus living in a coffin.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Joyrise: 5:51am On Dec 06, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Some times I see and hear words from people like you and I ask myself "when would I get to this level of submissiveness? At what point would I begin to deify a man simply because he says he's a pastor? When would I start unnecessary ass kissing of a man just because he claims to be a minister of God?* Answer is never I think. I accord the same respect I have for my fellow man to pastors and priests. Nothing special. No obsequious demeanour, no ass kissing, no calling of "Daddy" (that title is reserved for my Pops and God alone), and no behaviour that'd show that I have faith and trust in such man.

The problem with the 21st century Christian is they have begun to see their pastors as infallible, that is above mistakes, and so they look for every means possible to exonerate them of accusations and stuff even when the accusations leveled against them come with obvious evidences.

The 21st century Nigerian Christian is quick to say "Don't judge", and "touch not my anointed" when you're referring to his pastor, but quick to label our politicians as corrupt and other vile names. Isn't that unnecessary judgement? Why do we do such?

I think it's high time the Nigerian Christian wakes up from his slumber and starts seeing the men of God as the mortals that they are who are susceptible to corruption, theft, extra marital affairs and other heinous activities.

In other words, stop making your Daddy GO your God.

Nobody made anybody his or her God. I think pple like ur type are so bitter to be objective in reasoning. U want everyone to reason like u at all cost.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by 2shure: 6:28am On Dec 06, 2017
ive ran out of love
and respect
adeboye the new scammer
all rccg pastors are scams
rapists
dey love sex die
God has departed from nigeria long time ago
decades ago.
God of Man
bastard
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Coldfeets: 6:31am On Dec 06, 2017
medexico:
Errm... your private jet nko?

You can call it a flying coffin if you so wish. wink
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 06, 2017
TheHistorian:

Can you mention categorically any of those you know who offer him gifts with proceeds from crime?

He mentioned "CAR" not "AIRLINES". I know your pre-programmed prejudice has rendered you incapable of unbias analysis.

BTW,whatever Private Jets he owns,Prove to us now if it was acquaired from money made illegally or you forever remain taciturn in any public space of discussion.

A pastor called pastor kaleijaiye, he is the one who does the major printing of Rccg banners and posters in the camp and owns a printing press.

he doesn't pay his workers or delays more like the way Indians or Chinese treat workers here in Nigeria , he physically assaults his workers also.

most of these Rccg pastors are far worse especially when they are in higher positions in an office.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by amozo: 6:44am On Dec 06, 2017
If you acknowledged God paying tithe will be easy as giving water out,
For your change of level do it otherwise u remain where u r.u stay 2 long in dis position
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 06, 2017
TheHistorian:

A pastor called pastor kaleijaiye, he is the one who does the major printing of Rccg banners and posters in the camp and owns a printing press.

he doesn't pay his workers or delays more like the way Indians or Chinese treat workers here in Nigeria , he physically assaults his workers also.

most of these Rccg pastors are far worse especially when they are in higher positions in an office.

you want proof go find out the one printing Rccg posters.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Meritocracy: 7:02am On Dec 06, 2017
Daddy freeze is gradually resetting these yahoo people brain.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by blackaxe78: 7:05am On Dec 06, 2017
That's the business,. Tell sheeples what they want to hehear
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by blackaxe78: 7:06am On Dec 06, 2017
BiggyBamBam:
If you, as a pastor or GO accept money from members earned illegally, what will happen?

Any thing he uses such money to acquire will cause his death
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by livinbygrace: 7:08am On Dec 06, 2017
Daddy G.O i believe in your ministry and respect you sir,but with the present day economic situation of the country,how many people using cars are buying cars legitimately these days.Remember the minimum wage and salary is nothing to write home about.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Zeewal: 7:10am On Dec 06, 2017
How about if you give money didn't earn legally to the church, what happens? I think daddy GO should also preach about that.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by tobylawal(m): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2017
Good morning,

why all this hullabaloo, that is the pastor perception, so please, let the man of God be.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by walexbiz(m): 7:15am On Dec 06, 2017
yanabasee:

Thank you sir, pls help us ask him what of pastor who are recipient of stolen funds... What will happen to those ones.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Hotfreeze: 7:25am On Dec 06, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Who is the one with the bicycle seat head? shocked

Ashimolowo
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by menxer: 7:27am On Dec 06, 2017
TheHistorian:

Not so fast.

Can you prove 100% of those that donate in churches or gifts pastors make their money legally?

Can you prove it is legal for Christians who are not Jews or under the Jewish laws of Aaronic priesthood to pay tithe to a non Aaronic priest?

You can't serve two masters, you can't claim Christ and tithe according to Aaron at the same time.

Whether he mentioned cars or planes is immaterial, if cars are got illegally, planes can also be got illegally.

Is it legal to register plane using a "fictitious" offshore company?
How many of the planes owned by these men are registered in Nigeria?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Godofpossibility(m): 7:33am On Dec 06, 2017
yanabasee:

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by slimjohn2k5: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2017
How many tithes and offering is legal in RCCG. Are those members riding to hell?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.