Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity (33073 Views)

Ossai Ovie Success To Davido: Give Your Donations To Charity / Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. / Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by teresafaith: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
When one becomes a celebrity, it comes with a lot of fame, respect and not to forget, lots of money.
Not every celebrity who attains fame and wealth gives for a charity cause, however, we have a few of them who still do that. So i bring to you 5 celebrities who give regularly to charity.

1. Tonto Dikeh
Tonto Dikeh is the most well-known celebrity who gives a lot to charity publicly. The beautiful actress is never shy to associate herself people with needs. Through her foundation, The Tonto Dikeh Foundation, she has given out to a lot of the less privileged, visit orphanages where she has not just donated but spent quality time with these children.
The latest of her charity works was her recent visit to the Persons living with disability ยป in the Karanmajiji Disable Colony in Abuja to celebrate the United Nations International World Disability Day. In the course of the visit, she shared gifts with the inhabitants of the colony and also spent time having fun with them.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by teresafaith: 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
2. Davido
We all know that giving out to charity doesn't really mean setting up a foundation or associating with one because that's how Davido comes into this list. The music star is known for giving out to charity a lot. On social media, Davido is the guy gives money out to students who need to pay their school fees. He might be sometimes controversial but he has a heart of gold.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by teresafaith: 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
3. Empress Njamah
Empress Njamah's love for charity is really huge because of her nationwide charity events and projects. Her foundation caters to the needs of Nigeria children in major states. Empress has hosted over two thousand kids at several charity programmes, with high-cost souvenirs, clothes, foodstuff, toiletries, mosquito nets, among others.

36 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by Homeboiy: 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
And daddy G O n co can't give angry

5 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by teresafaith: 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
4. Waje
Waje is another celebrity who has a major interest in giving out to charity. Waje is known to be a member of a number of charitable organisations where she has devoted her time to help with the aim of those organisations. Waje launched her foundation 'Safe House' in 2012 which she used in helping children get computer education and facilities to women.

19 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by phintohlar(f): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
Homeboiy:
may God forgive you

11 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by Homeboiy: 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
phintohlar:
may God forgive you

And forgive u too lipsrsealed

23 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by Demmtek(m): 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
No religion leader oga oooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by teresafaith: 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
5. Flavour
Just like Davido, Flavour has no association or owns any charitable organisation but he is known to have the heart of gold. Flavour gives out a lot to people with needs. It is on record that whenever the music star is in the East, he shares gifts and comes out to assist people who are in need.

Cc lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by phintohlar(f): 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
Homeboiy:

And forgive u too lipsrsealed
amen
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by DaddyKross: 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Demmtek:
No religion leader oga oooo

None of them, i repeat, none of them give reach TB Joshua. So, what's your point again ?

Modified:

Y'all quoting me should either take a chill pill or faaack off. My post is in response to the guy i quoted and not in regards to the original post. He was the one that was quick to call out religious leaders and i made it known to him that none of those people in the list does it better than TB Joshua.

Cc Andy2274
Mrsiso

Ajinoride:

young man, u are very wrong. please try and run an investigative journalism. At least I know of a centre, at Ibafo, where Pastor Adeboye's wife gives free feeding and training to former drug addicts, prostitutes etc. and it has been running for years.
There is an annual scholarship for RCCG less priviledged students.

Wrong how ? I never said TB Joshua gives better than Pastor Adeboye, rather, i said he gives better than the people on the list and i only said that in response to the post i quoted.

26 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by Homeboiy: 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by yanabasee(m): 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
You mean five celebrities that broadcast the little they give back to the society??

There are lots of celebrities that give to the poor and don't take pictures to upload on insta....

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by Kuluosha(m): 11:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
I see,hear and smell lies........charity ko,givers Neva lack nii,only God knows a cheerful

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lemme book space first
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by Pappyto: 12:04am On Dec 06, 2017
6) Bobrisky.
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by teresafaith: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2017
I didn't know the thread is in the wrong section, please lalasticlala, help me post it to the right place
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by Macgreat(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2017
wink they have a good heart!

Range rover Sport 2015 (diesel engine) going for N 23 million
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by verygudbadguy(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2017
Wizkid openly gave 1m on stage at Industry Nite. He also gave a cripple 250k on stage at the last Felabration. This year again, he visited Surulere and gifted as many physically challenged as he met 100k each.

http://stargist.com/entertainment/nigerian_celebrity/wizkid-gifts-physically-disabled-people-100k-in-surulere/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY8kmJFmSqg

https://www.vanguardngr.com/.../fan-gives-wizkid-gold-chain-on-stage/

www.informationng.com/.../felabration-2017-wizkid-gives-cripple-guy- money-takes-home-give-something-special.html

10 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by KingLennon(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2017
OBO.....click like if you gad love for that nigga

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by maryjan8(f): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2017
Good
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by genius43(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2017
OP your list is not complete without Don Jazzy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by webgenius234(m): 9:13am On Dec 06, 2017
hahhhahahahahahahaahhaah

or those that show the media?

https:///Q8VTVf
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by Antoeni(m): 9:13am On Dec 06, 2017
Error what of tu face

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by neonly: 9:13am On Dec 06, 2017
6. Buhari giving hardship to his people

7 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by wunmi590(m): 9:13am On Dec 06, 2017
Shior, is it because other people don't show off.

OP, you need blow

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by Kingdolo(m): 9:14am On Dec 06, 2017
cool
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by kay29000(m): 9:14am On Dec 06, 2017
Cool.
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by Nwaoma198(f): 9:14am On Dec 06, 2017
May God show you mercy and forgiveness,u don't tag urself with whatever is trending about men of God.
Homeboiy:

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by tossie101(f): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2017
I thought u wont put flavour in ur list.
Dude got hrt of Gold
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by pimpchi(m): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2017
Wow... I give 10% of my annual salary to charity too. Help the world become a better place for all.... Let love lead.......

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by 8stargeneral: 9:17am On Dec 06, 2017
2 face nko?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Threatens To Sue A Store For Accusing His Crew Of Stealing Perfume / Woli Arole Graduates From MetFilm School In UK / Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.