Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 (14033 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) / Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust / Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by laffwitmi: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2017
All these Ipod no go kill person... U dey Abia dey claim Ibadan Lol grin grin grin

Let atiku visit US,then we will take him serious

Oluwabusobomi:
My love for Atiku growing day by day!

Here in Orita Bashorun Ibadan, it is either Atiku or no election!

Go Atiku go!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by Justicealh3(m): 9:10am On Dec 06, 2017
Did you heard this.......... undecided undecided undecided

Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by demefa(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2017
Billyonaire:
Why should anyone vote for Buhari again if not deep rooted stupidity ?
Y should anyone vote for Atiku if not deep rooted stupidity??

5 Likes

Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by kay29000(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:

Go Atiku go!!!

Liar! With fake account. Going through your posts/threads will reveal to anyone that you are an Ipob yooth. Bashorun ko! MKO ni! Yoruba people don't operate the way easterners do... Everyone is free to make his own choice.

4 Likes

Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by LugarT: 9:12am On Dec 06, 2017
O my! I literally burst out in laughter here!

Beress:

You mean we should be in this condition for the next 16 years?

You must be a hopeless human being!
Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by Antoeni(m): 9:14am On Dec 06, 2017
Ok still then
Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by jerryile(m): 9:16am On Dec 06, 2017
Jilo83:
We are giving APC 16years too and then we will assess.
Suffering and smiling. SMH
Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by PHILipu1(m): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2017
IPOB terrorists are the most confuse set of people on earth.
From Biafra or death,No referendum No election some months ago to PDP and ATIKUCHUKWU 2019.

Is this how you guys will just forget COWNU your messiah that was greater than our lord Jesus according to some people?

Oh!i guess Atikuchukwu will bring cownu back and make him minister if he wins.

2 Likes

Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2017
I'll Atikulate in 2019
Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by demefa(m): 9:22am On Dec 06, 2017
PHILipu1:
IPOB terrorists are the most confuse set of people on earth.
From Biafra or death,No referendum No election some months ago to PDP and ATIKUCHUKWU 2019.

Is this how you guys will just forget COWNU your messiah that was greater than our lord Jesus according to some people?

Oh!i guess Atikuchukwu will bring cownu back and make him minister if he wins.
IPOB terrorists are clueless set of people, never believe or listen to them. They have no cause, no aim

1 Like

Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by Isahalbash(m): 9:28am On Dec 06, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:

Go Atiku go!!!

see her mouth like atikugrin

1 Like

Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by DDamau: 9:30am On Dec 06, 2017
Buhari till 2023 Insha Allah

Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by frankwyte: 9:31am On Dec 06, 2017
Now all i see on every political issue raised on this forum is to campaign for Atiku! Now here are the 3 kinds of persons for Atiku
1) Those who fall into the category of pay servant; who have been promised few change coins or who are expecting
2) Those who exist on one association or the other sponsored by a political founding fathers and charged to woo persons to buy into the project of ATIKULATE 2019
with the view of giving them something which is no worth
3) the last is those who feel anything better than Buhari come 2019 is acceptable, i fall into this category but i just don't like Atiku for simple reason that Nigeria yawns for quality leaders that have the clout, temerity, dexterity, loves God, loves humanity, bold. Not Atiku; i just don't believe on him. PDP should go deep and search for quintessential candidate; this country need redefining!

2 Likes

Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 06, 2017
demefa:
Y should anyone vote for Atiku if not deep rooted stupidity??

You are smarter than people think you are. And you are not giving them an 'otherwise' excuse.

Who did this to you?
Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by msaid(m): 9:32am On Dec 06, 2017
Beress:

You mean we should be in this condition for the next 16 years?

You must be a hopeless human being!
ohh what u Nigerian thinking like that who is atiku?
We recovering from hard condition of the PDP now u are thinking to go back before PDP fall down government are borrowing money to pay salary

1 Like

Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by prof22(m): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2017
PDP should present a credible candidate and i will vote for the Party. DONALD DUKE and i will vote twice but ATIKU /Kwankaso/Makarfi - i will vote BUHARI over & over again (Like Replay) -(Automatic)

6 Likes

Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by Adebowale89(m): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:

Go Atiku go!!!

falling in love with politicians? as if your love we put him in NO 1 seat by 2019

but can't we have another strong party apart from APC and PDP. it would be a democratic benefit to us, if we could give another party a public recognition, I'm tired of these two failures parties
Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by Boss13: 9:35am On Dec 06, 2017
Whilst I have some reservations for PDP, my overwhelming concerns for APC are the lack of transparency, poor communication and poor governance direction displayed by the party. The party convinced the electorates that it will implement its mandate. However, 10% of its mandate are yet to be implemented. APC has spent a huge time blaming previous administrations rather than fixing the problem. It is because Nigerians saw loopholes in PDP that APC was considered.

APC may not be entirely responsible for the recession, there were external market factors and also internal irresponsible of PDP not to save for hard times, but APC did make the recession very hard for Nigerians. Now they are claiming the recession is over which I doubt because there is still economic hardship in the country. Youths are risking their lives in the sahara desert to get to Europe. Skilled workers are migrating to other countries. If all these are not real indication of failure for APC, I wonder what would be. APC has failed Nigeria, APC has failed the electorate that voted for it. APC has failed me and as a result it does not deserve a second chance in any election categories because it a party filled with liars, incompetent and ethnic biased leaders
Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by PrinceKeny: 9:39am On Dec 06, 2017
yanabasee:
Anything other than Daura high chief messenger...

Dude, I'm not gonna suffer like this till any stupid 16yrs from now.... no just try me oh!!!

God go punish any body wey one extend this suffering pass 2019.... haba shea na untill man picking die..?

16yrs ko 32 yrs ni..... NONSENCE
Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by jrusky(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Sending the Grand Patron of Myetti Allah who kill and roast their victims back to his 150 cows is a task that must be done.

It's a compulsory task. Buhari and apc must fall and crush to pieces.

3 Likes

Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by demefa(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are smarter than people think you are. And you are not giving them an 'otherwise' excuse.

Who did this to you?
Get lost Mr off point
Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2017
Jilo83:
Thank you Mr hope. Where were you when evil party destroying Nigeria. Do you mean buhari/apc brought the hardship? Reset you brain.

Your kunu don finish??
Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2017
demefa:
Get lost Mr off point

I didn't cause your madness. So I do not deserve your insults. Go and pay your tithes
Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by Mufasa27(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:

Go Atiku go!!!
Baby MI ki ni so cheesy
Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by AnthonyTAnde: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2017
We are giving APC 16years too and then we will assess.
Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by profbayo: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2017
Offpoint:
Learn CorelDRaw and Photoshop for just 5k holla me if you're interested.
where can we meet bro. m in Ife . 07033217574.chat Me up Pls
Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by Nowenuse: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2017
We in the North central are going back to PDP. APC has woefully failed us.
Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by EngrXrix(m): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2017
Who ever is posting this trash must really think Nigerians are stupid. Do u really believe pdp wud have a shot at presidency come 2019? Keep dreaming! I am not a supporter of any party but I am certain pdp won't win, especially after all the corrupt practices by their party members are being exposed. Mark my words!
PDP WUD NOT WIN COME 2019
Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2017
Why must it be PDP vs APC? I wish Nigerians would surprise these old people by voting in a younger person from a completely different party. angry

1 Like

Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by tuboi: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2017
careytommy7:
Rubbish.... No vacancy angry
bubu till 2023.. smiley
Sai bubu cool

So it's no longer Sai baba,its now Sai bubu..Nawa for u oooooooo..
Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by CharlotteFlair: 11:03am On Dec 06, 2017
jrusky:

It's a compulsory task. Buhari and apc must fall and crush to pieces.
We won't have it any other way.
Re: Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 by CharlotteFlair: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2017
Offpoint:
Learn CorelDRaw and Photoshop for just 5k holla me if you're interested.
So it's you that photoshopped buhary to jubrin? Bursted!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK: 'Why Has The EFCC Surrounded Onnoghen’s House? Buhari Call Off Your Dogs' / Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ / FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.