Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God (46390 Views)

Blossom Chukwujekwu Replies Ex-wife Maureen In A Viral Video / "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims / 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by olawamide042(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2017
So bob..knows there's God.......But can God recognise him.. just asking ooooo
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2017
Yoruba demons are always on news for bad news ... TUFIAKWA
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by mctowel01: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2017
GetUmad:
What is this Bobrisky I've been seeing all over nairaland homepage?
Is that the name of an abortion pill?

On a lighter note;
Why is it that when they are shooting a movie in Nigeria you'd see passersby watching and wanting to feature by all means. The annoying thing is even dogs and the chickens too would stay and be looking at the camera. #OnlyInNaija
dry joke
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by phreakabit(m): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2017
Just hope Jacob doesn't need "rehabilitation" if you know what i mean.
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by tintingz(m): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2017
calaway:

surely it is not the Christian God....As he has shown his displeasure with the total destruction of Sodom and Gomarah. by the way sodomites (gays)
need help to liberate them from the firm and evil grip of Satan.
Are you saying all gays are evil people, are the problem the world? undecided

Can you tell me why there are gays among animals, who created gays and why is your God so concern and emotionally angry on gays that he destroyed them in your holy book and finally why did your God created Satan?
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by Blissbeatz(m): 9:03am On Dec 06, 2017
This bobrisky na psycho..... Who u dey fool, ogun kill u
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by Blissbeatz(m): 9:03am On Dec 06, 2017
This bobrisky na psycho..... Who u dey fool, ogun kill u...
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by 2shure: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2017
homo.
u got low self esteem.
used to have that shiit before
but got my ego back and its so damn high.
how can u be mingling with a common gateman
and u expect him to respect u.
wtf.bob got no visitors
hez always alone
no guy
no gal
no neighboor
noting
how can a stinkin smellin gateman be in my bedroom
sitting room
every damn place
wtf
u aint my steward
dumb ass niggi

fuc u homo
yuck

ugly ass bleached homo
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by Antoeni(m): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2017
Which God ,stop calling God's Name, stupid Woman abi Man
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by Mufasa27(m): 9:22am On Dec 06, 2017
captleonerd:
angry both bobrisky and Jacob are mad
I swear!!
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by greendemocrats: 9:27am On Dec 06, 2017
Buhari sef!!! If not for Buhari this wont happen.
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by Dhorcas(f): 9:32am On Dec 06, 2017
Maybe you should cry more for your life.

Who knows undecided if mercy can reach you
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by hokafor(m): 9:34am On Dec 06, 2017
Maybe he or should I say she is missing the Mouth Action they are giving each other.
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by gozzlin: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2017
He's obviously missing Jacurb's dick, that's the reason for the crying. Anuofia!
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by GetUmad: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2017
mctowel01:

dry joke
Sorry Man. Can't help your situation. Don't give up Bro. It (the she-male) might still consider you for the security job, if not this year, probably next year.

And by the way, the joke wasn't actually meant for a dry skull like yours. Below is an attached picture of a dog starring at production crew as seen in a movie. However, I won't expect you to understand it still. It's not unexpected from a dolt.

Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by calaway: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2017
tintingz:
Are you saying all gays are evil people, are the problem the world? undecided

Can you tell me why there are gays among animals, who created gays and why is your God so concern and emotionally angry on gays that he destroyed them in your holy book and finally why did your God created Satan?

I am not saying gay people are evil as most gay people where led into the practice ignorantly and dont know better. I am saying Homosexuality is a perversion that goes against natural order and displeases Jehovah. its practice and all allied issues are evil. we also have animals that practice cannibalism and kill members of their own species to covert their food or spouse like some evil humans do...perversion and wickedness cuts across life forms God is concerned that his creation goes contra to his plans and pleasure. Satan who is Lucifer was Gods finest creation among angels he was fulfilling his purpose until ambition got the better of him and caused his fall from Grace to become anathema to all things of Grace.
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by thunderbabs: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2017
Who we suppose leave to God. Jacob or Bobrisky?

Personally, i leave bobrisky to God grin
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by mctowel01: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2017
GetUmad:

Sorry Man. Can't help your situation. Don't give up Bro. It (the she-male) might still consider you for the security job, if not this year, probably next year.

And by the way, the joke wasn't actually meant for a dry skull like yours. Below is an attached picture of a dog starring at production crew as seen in a movie. However, I won't expect you to understand it still. It's not unexpected from a dolt.
All these epistles for a dry joke? Man pls get a life
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by Mhizrohzz(f): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2017
Does anyone know if AFROCLIPUSHERS re legit Wanna know before I register
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by xpress101(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2017
God will bring situation that will begin to let boborisky acknowledge him and deal with the demon inside of him. Amen.
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by tintingz(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2017
calaway:

I am not saying gay people are evil as most gay people where led into the practice ignorantly and dont know better. I am saying Homosexuality is a perversion that goes against natural order and displeases Jehovah. its practice and all allied issues are evil. we also have animals that practice cannibalism and kill members of their own species to covert their food or spouse like some evil humans do...perversion and wickedness cuts across life forms God is concerned that his creation goes contra to his plans and pleasure. Satan who is Lucifer was Gods finest creation among angels he was fulfilling his purpose until ambition got the better of him and caused his fall from Grace to become anathema to all things of Grace.
# Firstly, you should know we don't know yet the certain causes that make people gays, some scientists suggest it's related to the gene, why some said it's psychological, many gays found themselves gays, and when you talk about Satan relating to Homosexuals, it's like you're saying they(gays) are evil people. So saying it's against natural order is fallacy when we don't know the cause yet.

# According to evolutionary biology, animals and humans share same ancestors, they can also share some behavior, cannibalism, Homosexuality, power, greediness, empathy etc. you haven't tell me why your God made some animals gays and choose to be emotionally angry about some humans sexual orientation.

# Since your God is said to be all-powerful, all-knowing he couldn't know what Satan will become, he can't put end to Satan mission but instead he partnered with Satan.
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by lordcreativity(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2017
Madam Bobrisky, what makes u feel God can still recognize u? Cus from creation HE knew u to b a male not a female or transgendered
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by azidomedogo: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2017
GetUmad:

On a lighter note;
Why is it that when they are shooting a movie in Nigeria you'd see passersby watching and wanting to feature by all means. The annoying thing is even dogs and the chickens too would stay and be looking at the camera. #OnlyInNaija
especially when the police are shooting on the street yet you still see passersby watching and nobody is running away
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by Barzinime(m): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2017
When we dont have a place like Hollywood
GetUmad:

On a lighter note;
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by lekbel09(m): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
darfay:
Which God my brother I am sure he can't recognize you no more BTW it is beginning to look like a media stunt

Ermm... FTC
it is actually a public stunt ,dude was already getting irrelevant
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by asksteve(m): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
darfay:
Which God my brother I am sure he can't recognize you no more BTW it is beginning to look like a media stunt

Ermm... FTC

Pls help me ask bobrisky, which God? he is talking about
Is it the God that said "A man should not put on dat which pertaineth to a woman" or another God.
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by calaway: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
tintingz:
# Firstly, you should know we don't know yet the certain causes that make people gays, some scientists suggest it's related to the gene, why some said it's psychological, many gays found themselves gays, and when you talk about Satan relating to Homosexuals, it's like you're saying they(gays) are evil people. So saying it's against natural order is fallacy when we don't know the cause yet.

# According to evolutionary biology, animals and humans share same ancestors, they can also share some behavior, cannibalism, Homosexuality, power, greediness, empathy etc. you haven't tell me why your God made some animals gays and choose to be emotionally angry about some humans sexual orientation.

# Since your God is said to be all-powerful, all-knowing he couldn't know what Satan will become, he can't put end to Satan mission but instead he partnered with Satan.

When GOD see's it fit I am assured u will understand His Omnipotent and Omniscient nature... I leave that to Him.

Homosexuality is not natural it is a perversion....in nature opposites attract and like repel.

Be consoled that where your perversion ends is where that of others begin...as you know some gay men are on female hormones to help them grow breast and be soft like real women while some have decided they are born into the wrong bodies and have their penis chopped off and a vagina carved for them in sex reassignment procedures.....of course all done with the support of scientists and psychologist
so there is always intellectual and professional argument for perversion....the perversion route to hell is as broad as and not confined to your imagination. your classmates in the school of freedom of choice/perversion are clamoring for acceptance of their zoophilic preference as there are examples of interspecies relationships in animals.
so your own wahala na small.
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by tintingz(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
calaway:

When GOD see's it fit I am assured u will understand His Omnipotent and Omniscient nature... I leave that to Him.

Homosexuality is not natural it is a perversion....in nature opposites attract and like repel.

Be consoled that where your perversion ends is where that of others begin...as you know some gay men are on female hormones to help them grow breast and be soft like real women while some have decided they are born into the wrong bodies and have their penis chopped off and a vagina carved for them in sex reassignment procedures.....of course all done with the support of scientists and psychologist
so there is always intellectual and professional argument for perversion....the perversion route to hell is as broad as and not confined to your imagination. your classmates in the school of freedom of choice/perversion are clamoring for acceptance of their zoophilic preference as there are examples of interspecies relationships in animals.
so your own wahala na small.
Lame!

Is killing fellow humans against nature? Is greediness against nature? Is falling sick against nature? Is having a behavior, disorder against nature? Is natural disasters against nature? These might look like they are against nature but they are not, because something is negative doesn't mean it's against nature.

The cause of Homosexuality is not known yet, so saying they are against nature is fallacy, transgenders are said to be having gender dysphoria, can you tell us the cause?

Here's what Wikipedia said,

While some people believe that homosexual activity is unnatural, scientific research has shown that homosexuality is a normal and natural variation in human sexuality and is not in and of itself a source of negative psychological effects
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality

And about your God, if he can't put end to all these negativity in the world, he's impotent (no offense), is like saying a president that has knowledge of where Boko Haram is but choose not to end Boko Haram menace and he sees people dying daily, what should we call the president?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by Ugbavihi: 1:35am On Dec 07, 2017
Which God is he-she referring to??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interview With Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor / M.I Abaga Shades P-square / Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.