Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,915 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God (46381 Views)

Kensteve Anuka: Why I Featured Bobrisky In 'Bobrisky In Love' – Director, Writer / "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims / Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by PromiseJonah(m): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2017
videkon:
Okay! I SEE!
I'm not surprised even satan know that there's God, no matter what
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by isikel(m): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2017
Firstly, you should know we don't know yet the certain causes that make people gays, some scientists suggest it's related to the gene, why some said it's psychological, many gays found themselves gays, and when you talk about Satan relating to Homosexuals, it's like you're saying they(gays) are evil people. So saying it's against natural order is fallacy when we don't know the cause yet.

# According to evolutionary biology, animals and humans share same ancestors, they can also share some behavior, cannibalism, Homosexuality, power, greediness, empathy etc. you haven't tell me why your God made some animals gays and choose to be emotionally angry about some humans sexual orientation.

# Since your God is said to be all-powerful, all-knowing he couldn't know what Satan will become, he can't put end to Satan mission but instead he partnered with Satan.

ARE YOU ANGRY WITH GOD? IF YES, YOU BETTER THINK AND REFRAIN FROM YOUR WRONG THOUGHT ABOUT GOD TO AVOID THE ANGER OF GOD AGAINST U. I FEEL U ARE ONE OF THE GAYS
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by isikel(m): 10:39am On Dec 10, 2017
tintingz:
Lame!

Is killing fellow humans against nature? Is greediness against nature? Is falling sick against nature? Is having a behavior, disorder against nature? Is natural disasters against nature? These might look like they are against nature but they are not, because something is negative doesn't mean it's against nature.

The cause of Homosexuality is not known yet, so saying they are against nature is fallacy, transgenders are said to be having gender dysphoria, can you tell us the cause?

Here's what Wikipedia said,

While some people believe that homosexual activity is unnatural, scientific research has shown that homosexuality is a normal and natural variation in human sexuality and is not in and of itself a source of negative psychological effects
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality

And about your God, if he can't put end to all these negativity in the world, he's impotent (no offense), is like saying a president that have knowledge of where Boko Haram is but choose not to end Boko Haram menace and he sees people dying daily, what should we call the president?

U are one of the gays
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by tintingz(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2017
isikel:

U are one of the gays
So because I defend gays I'm a gay? Your thinking is a disgrace to human specie.
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by isikel(m): 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Why should you support evil if u are not one of them? I don't want to reply you rudely but you haven't said what God has done against u to be referring to God Almighty in such manner without fear. Be careful and make sure u bridle ur mouth on how u talk to God Almighty. This world is mystery beyond human imaginations. God knows everything and however he want to handle we all his creations, it's best known to God. You are human being with flesh and blood and u never one day meditate on how ur body chemistry works. The eyes of God is too holy to behold iniquity and all the same He is loving and merciful God. I advice u not to blasphem God. If u haven't experience physical encounter with the works of God that should not mean to you that he is silence or other people haven't experience God's power. He is God and forever will be. Please read ur bible and know what God says
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by Vanfexy: 12:10am On Dec 11, 2017
The Website your boss doesn't want you to know about! http:///2BC2IUo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) / Cubana Chief Priest: Hushpuppi Never Bought Luxury Cars, He Rented Them / Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.