Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

What Do You Think About This From Yung6ix (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Think About This From Yung6ix (pictures) (725 Views)

Roman Goddess And Yung6ix Spotted At A Strip Club (Photos) / Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This From Yung6ix (pictures) by Taremabel: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
http://nairatunes..com.ng/2017/12/yung6ix-6-0clock-or-high-star-which-was.html?m=1

Yung6ix has been one artist who has refused to stay irrelevant or off the buzz for too long and gladly, this is for the right reasons musically save for when he had a run in with Akpororo.

The release Of High Star was a high point of my year as I had been looking forward to his witty lines in a long tracklist.

The High star album is basically moving with the trend as most songs are based on the in thing now;Trapping.
To be honest, Yung6ix is one rapper than van rap on 5 songs straight about his swag and still get away with it and basically this album was more about hid "doings", "swag" and what have you.

I have to admit, it was rare to see the witty and intelligent Puns we saw in the 6 O'clock album and even the collaboration with Oritse Femi on this one which was somewhat inspirational, isn't as mind blowing as the past collaboration.

Don't get me wrong, High Star is a great album, but 6 O'clock still remains my favorite Yung6ix album of all time.

Cc : lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

'the Day I Met You, My Life Changed'- Pregnant Khloe Kardashian Tells Beau Trist / Kylie Jenner Friend, Pal Pia Mia Strips Naked For Intimate Bath Snap / BREAKING! Olamide Loses Mom,just Few Hours After He Celebrated His Son Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.