Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi (38214 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Warned To Stop Criticizing Buhari Or Risked Being Called Ghanaian" / Reasons To Prove Goodluck Jonathan’s Administration Was A Waste – APC / Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Keballl: 12:02am On Dec 06, 2017
The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, has said he agrees with those who said the present administration should focus on achieving its campaign promises and stop criticizing former President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration.

The minister disclosed this in Abuja when the report of the Inter-Ministerial Committee for the Finalization of the Draft National Transport Policy (NTP) was submitted to him.

The I9-member Committee was drawn from all the transport sectors and agencies in the country.

The Minister also said there was need to invest more in the technological aspect of transportation.

He said: “I agree with those who said we should stop criticizing the last government and that we should do our own.

“We need to leverage on what we know. People are shouting intermodal transport; I went to the new airport in Singapore and I didn’t find one person at the airport. As you walk in, technology takes over.

“They also said in the next few years, they would introduce driverless cars. We should also think outside the box about how to improve our transport sector and think less about how sun and moon affects the sector or building more bus stops.

“We should see how much investment we can put in the area of ICT. Intelligence transportation should not be ignored”.

He added: “What we assure Nigerians is that under the Buhari administration; we would do everything possible to ensure that we maximize the resources that President by way of budget releases to each ministry”.

On the implementation of the policy, he said: “I assure you that we would take the next step you want us to take.

“Usually, people take experts contribution for granted but the fact is, experts know better and if we don’t come to you, who would we go to?

“We will go through it and I will direct the Permanent Secretary to give a copy to the Minister of State for Aviation while I read a copy. Once we are through and we share our views, we will take it to cabinet for approval”.

Also speaking, the chairperson of the Committee, Mfon Usoro explained that the adoption of the policy would make Nigerian economy stronger.

She said: “Adoption and implementation of the NTP by all tiers of government will lead to a stronger Nigerian Economy and a profitable future for the entire transportation service sector and for the many sectors that rely on transportation in a diversified economy”.

https://www.today.ng/news/politics/39728/criticizing-president-jonathans-administration-rotimi-amaechi

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Keballl: 12:02am On Dec 06, 2017
Play Play Amaethief dey Atikulate him thoughts dey go towards 2019.

Zombies go hear am very soon.

Lalasticlala and Mynd44. Food is ready grin

177 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 06, 2017
LOL driverless cars in 9ja..

Make una remember say light no dey sha.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by yanabasee(m): 12:14am On Dec 06, 2017
So he agrees that all what APC have been doing is "Criticise"....

It took Ameachi two years and five months to realise that criticising GEJ isn't the way out.....

Waiting on when the entire APC will embrace this wisdom and begin to prepare to park their kaya comot for villa..

237 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by adadike281(f): 12:24am On Dec 06, 2017
Good to know that Amaechi is regaining his senses back

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by aolawale025: 12:43am On Dec 06, 2017
Looks a bit late for the APC. Criticising GEJ became their default excuse for failures. Ameachi may be looking for a way to make it up to his folks in the SS

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by uwa1(m): 12:55am On Dec 06, 2017
Oh Amaechi the prodigal son, the lizard of ubima... U see your life na...

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Flyingngel(m): 1:06am On Dec 06, 2017
Make una no stop ooo, na una birth right.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by dunkem21(m): 1:10am On Dec 06, 2017
Where are those urchins here to call him 'IPOB YOOT' cheesy

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Caseless: 1:12am On Dec 06, 2017
Keballl:
Play Play Amaethief dey Atikulate him thoughts dey go towards 2019.

Zombies go hear am very soon.

Lalasticlala and Mynd44. Food is ready grin
kids like you don't read . The headline could easily deceive people like you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Caseless: 1:13am On Dec 06, 2017
Everyone up there with a comment is either slow to understand or blind .

4 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Paperwhite(m): 1:18am On Dec 06, 2017
[/b]"The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, has said he agrees with those who said the present administration should focus on achieving its campaign promises and stop criticizing former President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration."[b]
No keep on critisizing as it's a continual excuse for APC's super-cluelessness and corruption.Tick tuck says the clock.2019 to vote out this most woeful government ever seen in the annals of Nigeria.Zombies what say you guys?

45 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Paperwhite(m): 1:21am On Dec 06, 2017
yanabasee:
So he agrees that all what APC have been doing is "Criticise"....

It took Ameachi two years and five months to realise that criticising GEJ isn't the way out.....

Waiting on when the entire APC will embrace this wisdom and begin to prepare to park their kaya comot for villa..
You dey mind these yeye people in an accidental government. undecided Meaning of course that they never knew they have a work to do other than criticize.

31 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Slynonny(m): 1:51am On Dec 06, 2017
NgeneUKwuezi come and give us IPOB Anthem

35 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Atiku2019: 1:56am On Dec 06, 2017

They Don't know what's Coming.

God Bless the New PDP cacus
grin grin

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by dunkem21(m): 1:59am On Dec 06, 2017
Atiku2019:

They Don't know what's Coming.

God Bless the New PDP cacus
grin grin

I laff in nPDP cheesy

G7 Governors' grin

10 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Dayoto: 2:22am On Dec 06, 2017
kiss

Planning to join Atiku

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by dunkem21(m): 2:22am On Dec 06, 2017
On the same hand, I won't fail to congratulate the Buhari led administration for reduction in
price of certain foodstuffs especially Garri ..

Keep working sir, the people will notice!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Babacele: 2:56am On Dec 06, 2017
which Amaechi? ipob go just wake, twist stories just to dish out lies. which Amaechi? mtchew!!
Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Seylad2009(m): 3:11am On Dec 06, 2017
Hello Good People,

Please, Anybody that God lay into his/her heart to help a soul should assist me.
I need a Job, I'm a Mechanical Engineering Graduate, have little experience, I can work in any organization or role not related to engineering (I can do relevant professional exams to align with the role) .
I'm an hardworking, Fast learner, trustworthy, God fearing with integrity.

Also, please if you know someone that knows someone that can help me, please connect me, I won't let you down.

Here's my email:
Seyioladejo234@gmail.com

Thank you and God bless!

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Firefire(m): 4:15am On Dec 06, 2017
Some APC online urchin cum terrorists will not like this.... grin

36 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Firefire(m): 4:16am On Dec 06, 2017
[s]
dunkem21:
On the same hand, I won't fail to congratulate the Buhari led administration for reduction in

[/s]

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by kelvinovie(m): 4:40am On Dec 06, 2017
@dunkem21 how much were you buying the food stuff before bubu came to power. For once say the truth

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by stev120(m): 4:43am On Dec 06, 2017
another atiku. ...ameachi i dey suspect you. .ooooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by sinistermind(m): 4:44am On Dec 06, 2017
Waiting on the announcement

6 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Hector09(m): 5:11am On Dec 06, 2017
Pdp rob this country for 16 yrs which i accpted, bt i hate blame games, blaming some one wont solve any problem, ameachi is saying this cus he is knw longer relivant in apc and his ministery is starving of fund

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by femi4: 5:13am On Dec 06, 2017
adadike281:
Good to know that Amaechi is regaining his senses back
He's moving back to PDP soon....naija politicians are unstable

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by magoo10(m): 5:44am On Dec 06, 2017
please continue

It is now obvious to the deaf and dumb that apc have nothing to offer other than propaganda,becsuse majority of them were part of the last 16years rule.
So who is fooling who

10 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by dodelight(m): 6:10am On Dec 06, 2017
This is the fear of 2019 at work. But
it's already too late to cry. Biko
please keep enjoying the blame
game.

9 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by dodelight(m): 6:11am On Dec 06, 2017
The scales are now falling from Amaechi's eyes. I bet he's already pondering returning to the PDP.

10 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:14am On Dec 06, 2017
Caseless:
Everyone up there with a comment is either slow to understand or blind .
You that understood everything can you explain to us what Rotimi Amechi meant in a "Layman's Language? Thanks

22 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:18am On Dec 06, 2017
dunkem21:

So you've forgotten that price of fuel is now N49 per litre?, courtesy of Buhari undecided

Sai Barber embarassed

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! / Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund / Seyi Makinde's N48bn Assets: Explain Source Of Your Wealth - APC Tells Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.