Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:23 PM

THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! (4626 Views)

My Land Was Encroached And Built On After 6years. . / The Land Was Ours Before We Were The Land's / The Land Was Ours Before We Were The Land's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2019
Still on the market
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
Available for purchase
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
Still on the market
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 1:38am On Feb 04, 2019
Don't be left out of this wonderful opportunity
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Available for purchase
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 3:36am On Feb 08, 2019
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
Available
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Don't be left out of this wonderful opportunity
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2020
“Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.”
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Our competitive advantage is derived from our track record of prompt and efficient service delivery coupled with integrity, excellence and professionalism in dealing with all our clientele
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 2:54am On Jan 31, 2020
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 5:32am On Feb 01, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 8:17am On Feb 05, 2020
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 4:08am On Feb 10, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:44am On Feb 21, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2020
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
-Winston Churchill
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
“Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising",John Stuart Mill, English philosopher and economist
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 3:01am On Apr 23, 2020
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 8:33pm On May 06, 2020
May your path be lined with beauty, may your days be filled with favour. May every of your efforts yield positive result. Happy new month.
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 10:28pm On May 17, 2020
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 11:57pm On May 28, 2020
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Mark 11:24- Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2020
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
I am wishing you all the best on this earth as we've made it into this new month. Remain blessed now and for the rest of your life.

Happy New Month�
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 11:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
“Find out where the people are going and buy the land before they get there.” ~William Penn Adair
Re: THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! by Viktoreze(m): 12:38am On Mar 18, 2021
“Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising",John Stuart Mill, English philosopher and economist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

View This Lovely Estate Adjacent Amen Estate Phase1 Lekki Where U Buy &build / Trendy Building Design / Buy Now pay FOR 24months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.