Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Meet Wiz Manny The Young Artiste Who Dedicated An 8 Track EP To Davido - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Wiz Manny The Young Artiste Who Dedicated An 8 Track EP To Davido (412 Views)

Wiz Khalifa Feat. Swae Lee – Hopeless Romantic / Are You An Upcoming Artiste Who Wants To Blow? / Money Hustle 5 Online Side Hustles Ideas You Can Try With An 8-5 Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Wiz Manny The Young Artiste Who Dedicated An 8 Track EP To Davido by GistFinder(f): 1:42am On Dec 06, 2017
I think this is the right place to start the movement that I have in mind which is finding talents that are ignored.
So I discovered this guy named Wiz Manny. He's more of an Adekunle Gold kinda singer but more poplike.
He released an 8 track EP titled "Let's Go On A Date (Letter To Davido). The EP was released with an open letter to Davido. See letter below [url=https://wizmannyafrica..com.ng/?m=1 ]Letter To Davido
[/url]
The intriguing part that got my attention is , this young man has an amazing body of work and he has tagged every one that is tag able on Twitter & Instagram and yet he has been ignored back to back.
This brings me to the bitter question in my heart.
Why do we value big names over good music?
Why are all these big blogs recircling music from big names even when they are not making any sense or impact?
I've promised myself 1hr per day to find people like Wiz Manny and share whatever it is that they do, hopefully it'll make a change.
Please share this anywhere you can.
Visit this website to see the amazing music made by this young man that is lying underground, and don't forget to share. Link here Letter To Davido

#GiveThemAVoice #GoodMusicOverBigNames
#LetsMakeThemTrend #BePartOfADream

(1) (Reply)

Cnn’s Don Lemon Has Had It With ‘racist’ Donald Trump - Blast Him On Live TV / Amazon Go Goes Live With Checkout-free Shopping! / Here Are 30 Behaviors That Will Make You Unstoppable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.