Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

I Need Somebody With Dollar Acc To Help Me Make Payment Abroad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Somebody With Dollar Acc To Help Me Make Payment Abroad (1468 Views)

1978 Naira Exchange Rate With Dollar / Need Somebody In Lagos To Assist You get Any Item From Lagos? / How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Somebody With Dollar Acc To Help Me Make Payment Abroad by BornAgainMay: 6:15am On Dec 06, 2017
Please, I want to pay for something abroad.

If you're in Lagos and have Dollar account. Please come to my Rescue.

Its Urgent
Re: I Need Somebody With Dollar Acc To Help Me Make Payment Abroad by emmie14: 6:22am On Dec 06, 2017
Are you serious?
Re: I Need Somebody With Dollar Acc To Help Me Make Payment Abroad by 9jatatafo(m): 6:34am On Dec 06, 2017
BornAgainMay:

Its Urgent
If mechant accepts paypal hit me up
Re: I Need Somebody With Dollar Acc To Help Me Make Payment Abroad by BornAgainMay: 6:43am On Dec 06, 2017
9jatatafo:

If mechant accepts paypal hit me up

I think they do.

I will hit you now
Re: I Need Somebody With Dollar Acc To Help Me Make Payment Abroad by 9jatatafo(m): 6:58am On Dec 06, 2017
BornAgainMay:

I think they do.
I will hit you now
replied your mail
Re: I Need Somebody With Dollar Acc To Help Me Make Payment Abroad by Johnrake69: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2017
BornAgainMay:

Its Urgent

Have a dom account. Johnrake69@gmail.com
Re: I Need Somebody With Dollar Acc To Help Me Make Payment Abroad by blackbeau1(f): 11:02am On Dec 06, 2017
I have a dorm account . If you still interested
Re: I Need Somebody With Dollar Acc To Help Me Make Payment Abroad by pointstores(m): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
how much do u want to send
Re: I Need Somebody With Dollar Acc To Help Me Make Payment Abroad by Futureinvestors(m): 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
At your service anytime.

We can give you US Dollars at the cheapest rate in town.
We We can Buy your Dollar high.
We can help you wire payment to any merchant account in the world.

Contact us now!

@FutureInvestFX

+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: I Need Somebody With Dollar Acc To Help Me Make Payment Abroad by BornAgainMay: 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
blackbeau1:
I have a dorm account . If you still interested

I just sent you an email or please my WhatsApp number 07065404432

(1) (Reply)

Brand New And Fairly Used LPG Tanks In Nigeria / How Can I Get Or Purchase This Steam Presser Iron / Who Will Partner With Me In Agro Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.