Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

The Right Way To Charge Your Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Right Way To Charge Your Phone (24008 Views)

Leaked Memo Shows Banks Asked Telcos To Charge For USSD (pics) / Sure Ways To Charge Your Smartphone Quicker / VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by hokafor(m): 7:27am On Dec 06, 2017
All this advice is for a sane society not in Nigeria where the electricity supply is less than 10 percent.
Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by wildchild02: 7:27am On Dec 06, 2017
OK thanks

Customized Jersey promo, check my signature..Dont miss
Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by ipobarecriminals: 7:31am On Dec 06, 2017
embarassed ur theory can onlt work in western world not here in obodo Niagra.Make ur batri nor charge reach 100%?
Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by Razak5(m): 7:31am On Dec 06, 2017
Thanks for this useful advise!
Many however will not heed even 1 of the advise above.
Whatever gadgets you have, it's imperative that we take good care of them. You don't have to follow all the rules, but if you must follow 2 or 3 then follow them religiously.YOUR GADGETS WILL THANK YOU FOR IT!

OOPS! Sorry, you will thank your self grin
Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by RonaldKBoles: 7:33am On Dec 06, 2017
Register your own Limited Liability Company for just 85k for 5 working days and be your own boss.. Testimonies from fellow Nairalanders on my signature trend
Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by nickz(m): 7:33am On Dec 06, 2017
20% ko 20 billion ni .....thank God for in-built battery,if not ehn grin na my type be when phone battery die reach 1%,I'll take out the battery,touch spit on the golden panel and brush it on my head .....nansense
Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by lovelylad: 7:35am On Dec 06, 2017
See this screen shot
I'm always charging...

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by Premiumwriter: 7:37am On Dec 06, 2017
RIPEnglish:
All this tips is useless, if the phone want to spoiled, it will spoiled.
I tell you. And who cares about all these tips when you want to charge? My routine is: when NEPA bring light, grab charger and charge until they take their light again.
Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by tayo60(f): 7:44am On Dec 06, 2017
All you guys comments dey make me laugh grin
Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by obaseno(m): 8:32am On Dec 06, 2017
RIPEnglish:
All this tips is useless, if the phone want to spoiled, it will spoiled.
my brother don't mind them... if you like follow all the rules above... if its destined to spoil, it will
Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by LadyJasper: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2017
In this Naija where light is the most unreliable? Biko, my phone stays plugged wherever I see light.
Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by nikz(f): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2017
Thanx for the info!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by Zhulili(m): 9:09am On Dec 06, 2017
I tried using using my battery in this method but it make me look like a fool at the end of the day... If there's still light and my phone is at 80% i bet you, i will still charge overnight.
Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by salesforce: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2017
Good
Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by DanielsParker(m): 9:26am On Dec 06, 2017
nenergy:
This article isn't for Nigerians. We charge when we see light or have money for fuel or when our neighbors on generator. So you'll buy fuel, suffer start generator and disturb the whole neighborhood only to unplug phone at 80%? grin

lol, as in eh.

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by DanielsParker(m): 9:27am On Dec 06, 2017
lovelylad:
See this screen shot I'm always charging...
what's the name of your font?
Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by chimatruth(m): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2017
I charge my phone till it reaches 100% anytime i see light because i don't trust PHCN
Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by queone(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2017
Zaikon:
Charge anytime coz Nigeria electricity is not constant

Exactly my sentiments!

*****RECHARGE AND GET PAID IN PARTNERSHIP WITH TELECOMMUNICATIONS INDUSTRY*****

Is Turning Ordinary Users Of Recharge Card Into Extraordinary Millionaires...

Join my WHATSAPP GROUP with the Link Below, Let me show you how you can earn Per Seconds and Per Minutes Like MTN, GLO. AIRTEL, AND 9MOBILE. https://chats.whatsapp.com/25F3A5jm10WJ7IODFfAq2e

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by Teeboi56: 11:31am On Dec 06, 2017
Kole work for dis country
Na every day my phone dey reach 100%
Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by PianoWizard: 11:49am On Dec 06, 2017
between 95 and 100... it is safe to unplug it. nice piece.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by Iamthoney(m): 11:56am On Dec 06, 2017
Op the only thing I learn be sey if phone reach 100% and u still leave am unplugged e no cause any harm to the phone the rest no get anything to do with people like me wey dey this Naija....we dey charge we phone at every opportunity wey we see light for anywhere, churches o, mosques o, we schools o, viewing centres o, bars o, hospitals o, olosho den o, we houses and we enemies houses etc. cos we no know wen light go come if it eventually go. So op try another one like DJ Khalid

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by Malocity(m): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
You know say we no get steady light, so the small chance we see we go charge am full wella make e serve us. when light stable we go do am like that. Thanks for the information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by lovelylad: 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
DanielsParker:

what's the name of your font?
rosary

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by kennypedia(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
polymer users nko? o ti da oju ru oo
Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by Reeberry: 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
banre:
if my phone dey 99.9% i go still charge am grin
Same here o. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by chicwoman(f): 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
That's why I like these fast charge chargers. They no too take time before phone will finish charging.
Like the one on that phantom phone.
Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
So have been charging my Phantom 8 wrong all this time.
Re: The Right Way To Charge Your Phone by Ugoeze2016: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
grin grin
Abiodunspectre:
So have been charging my Phantom 8 wrong all this time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Download Opera Mini With My Nokia 2626? / Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.