Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening (7397 Views)

How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening / Breaking.. Bomb Explosion Rocks Kanti-kwari Textile Market, Kano State / Jonathan Betrayed Yaradua-kanti Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Boboribo: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2010
Senator Kant Bello from Katsina state threw all decorum to the dogs as he attacked the person of Prof Akunyili saying she was "cooking for madam" obviously referring to Turai. He was however hushed by David Mark. Akunyili's screening ended dramatically as the Northern Senators angling for a show down played into the hands of Dora's supporters when her screening ended abrubtly and she took a deserved bow. Up Dora!!!
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by chosen04(f): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2010
Why was Dora refering to Senator Kanti Bello has Senator ANTI-BELLO?
IS she(Dora) PRO-CABAL?

***Senator Mark did a great Job. Thank God he didnt miss the mark****
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by RichDad1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2010
Perhaps she means Anti-Dora, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by sojjy: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2010
Senator kanti Bello should have known that Dora Akunyili good deeds will surely help her at the ministerial screening today.She spoke and stand by the truth when it matter most unlike the cowards in the then FEC.She has won my nomination as distinguish Nigerian for the year 2010 for that singular act.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by chosen04(f): 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2010
sojjy:

Senator kanti Bello should have known that Dora Akunyili good deeds will surely help her at the ministerial screening today.She spoke and stand by the truth when it matter most unlike the cowards in the then FEC.She has won my nomination as distinguish Nigerian for the year 2010 for that singular act.

The last time i checked, Truth was still that words/statements that changeth not.
Do you consider those tales by moonlight for the 1st 60 days of Yaradua's AWOL by Dora as telling the truth?

One characteristice of falsehood that i love so much is that its not hard to decode. So if it will take Dora more than 60days to change her lieing stances on Yaradua's whereabout then she lacks "IT"

Its even worst when one considers that has studied the situation and discover that Yaradua wasnt coming back and POWER was about changing hands before she came up with that after thought half baked truth --aimed at selling herself to the heart of the incoming govt.

With people like you who cant decode REAL TRUTH. I weep for this nation!!!
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Arysexy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2010
@chosen Prof dora neva called him ant i bello, she mistakenly said Kanta Bello instaed of Kanti bello, and immediatelly appologised 3 times.

Senator Kanti Bello actually displayed the character of a true Northerner, of acting before reasoning. How on earth would he say Dora was cooking for Yar Adua? was dat question to provoke dora or was that a professional question a senator should ask?

The northern cabal has planned to mess her up even b4 she was called up but they were suprised by her level of maturity as she twarted all their plan with diplomacy.

We are heading no where with the likes if KANTI, who see things fron sentimental and tribalistic views in the hallowed chambers, they are misrepresenting their ppl and shuld be cald to order.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Boboribo: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2010
You all need to have watched the live telecast of the screening and see how God confounds the counsel of the ungodly. The northern agenda was thoroughly nullified by Dora's calm mien and disposition. I am sure the northern senators will be angry with Kanti Bello for his premature onslaught that proved fatal to their devilish cause. For those who say Dora was once pro-Yar Adua and has no business been a latter day saint, read your Bible very well (if you are a Christian) and you will find out the ALL the disciples of our Lord Jesus Christ were once found wanting. Your past does not matter. What matters is now and the future. Your past only matters if you go back to it. Dora is looking ahead.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by mansmith(m): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2010
when wil.l Nigerians ever discuss issues?why can 't the so called senators talk or ask questions about issues?Na wah for,
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2010
thugs as lawmakers
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Sonofpeace(m): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2010
The insults rained on our dear Prof Dora Akuyili by kanti and other northern senators were really uncalled for. They are just making a national hero out of her with all these scenes/episodes cos Nigerians knows the truth. Are they representing the masses or something else? Cos it was a shame to behold. God help Nigeria!
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Sonofpeace(m): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2010
I cry in kwi
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Sunofgod(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2010
Dora has got big balls of steel - dis na small ting to her.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Nigerd(m): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2010
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/03/29/uproar-as-senate-screens-akunyili/

There was uproar at the Senate today when Prof. Dora Akunyili was placed on the spot light as the Senate commenced screening of ministerial nominees in Abuja.

Hardly had Akunyili finished reeling her intimidating biodata and performance in her previous portfolios when Senator Kanti Bello from Katsina State fired the first salvo accusing the former Minister of Information of betrayal of the first family by her actions with her memo presented at the Executive Council meeting calling for the ceding of presidential powers to Acting President Goodluck Jonathan.

This caused a stir as the hallowed chambers erupted with cacophony of reactions from Senators and at the gallery of the chambers.

Senate President David Mark had a herculean task in his bid to keep the sitting under control as Senator Kanti Bello almost walked out of the chambers in annoyance.

However, after a failed attempt to prolong the Senate sitting beyond 6pm, the Senators adjourned to 10am tomorrow but not before Akunyili had responded to the question raised by Senator Kanti Bello on her role in the last political imbroglio that brought in Acting President Goodluck Jonathan.

More details later….
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Nigerd(m): 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2010
shining gurl

Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Sunofgod(m): 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2010
Madam,

Keep leading by example.

Some appreciate it.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by tayoast(m): 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2010
Senator 'Kanta Bello'.

As old as d poor man is, his emotions got d best of him.

Poor poor senator
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by nex(m): 12:10am On Mar 30, 2010
It is very funny that people cannot see that Professor Dora Akunyili is a sycophant of the highest order.

This list of "come and chop" Ministers that has just come out was crafted by herself, Jonathan and David Mark.

Dora has been in the FEC for months knowing full well that Yar'Adua's absence was wrong, but she did nothing, David Mark did nothing, Goodluck Jonathan did nothing. All of a sudden, the FEC signed contracts worth billions of Naira, including the one for purchasing the Full Body Scanners. It was when they realized that without a PRESIDENTIAL SIGNATURE, those monies could not be released for chopping, that's when then realized the importance of Jonathan. That was when Dora wrote a memo. Than was when David Mark agreed that an unconfirmed BBC tape could serve as a written document by Yar'Adua.

Who really is Dora Akunyili? In NAFDAC she helped conceal Nestle's importation of expired skimmed milk to make baby food and up till today Nestle was not tried for it. In the Federal Ministy of Information, she wrote the cover letter which would enable herself and Sony share the $50 million which they claimed was for upgrading SD broadcast vans to HD. That is Dora. That was not Dora. When someone says that was in the past, I wonder whether Obasanjo too is a changed man.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by henry101(m): 12:41am On Mar 30, 2010
nex:

It is very funny that people cannot see that Professor Dora Akunyili is a sycophant of the highest order.

This list of "come and chop" Ministers that has just come out was crafted by herself, Jonathan and David Mark.

Dora has been in the FEC for months knowing full well that Yar'Adua's absence was wrong, but she did nothing, David Mark did nothing, Goodluck Jonathan did nothing. All of a sudden, the FEC signed contracts worth billions of Naira, including the one for purchasing the Full Body Scanners. It was when they realized that without a PRESIDENTIAL SIGNATURE, those monies could not be released for chopping, that's when then realized the importance of Jonathan. That was when Dora wrote a memo. Than was when David Mark agreed that an unconfirmed BBC tape could serve as a written document by Yar'Adua.

Who really is Dora Akunyili? In NAFDAC she helped conceal Nestle's importation of expired skimmed milk to make baby food and up till today Nestle was not tried for it. In the Federal Ministy of Information, she wrote the cover letter which would enable herself and Sony share the $50 million which they claimed was for upgrading SD broadcast vans to HD. That is Dora. That was not Dora. When someone says that was in the past, I wonder whether Obasanjo too is a changed man.

R u sure abt dis?
We need some proof man.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by OYBMEND: 2:45am On Mar 30, 2010
Nex

I dont know what Dora is but I know what you are.

A ridiculous childish fool
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by slap1(m): 6:04am On Mar 30, 2010
Kanti Bello = Scanty Brain.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by slap1(m): 6:11am On Mar 30, 2010
nex:

[b]It is very funny that people cannot see that Professor Dora Akunyili is a sycophant of the highest order.

[/b]
U need three things: a chair for ur buttocks, a glue for ur lips and a coupla slaps for ya cheeks.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Arabambi1: 8:41am On Mar 30, 2010
It's only unfortunate that on internet blog, you can disguise as anything to come online & post any message. Who knows whether Kanti Bello don register on NL to continue where he stopped yesterday to cast aspersion on Dora. But we know better & we are more enlightened than the almanjiris who anybody can just sweet-mouth into believing any story without proof
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by citizenY(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2010
My aunty has been rewarded accordingly grin
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by naso2(m): 9:30am On Mar 30, 2010
This Kanti Bello man is downright immature. His opening sentence whet my appetite but that was all. He just did not have a plan. I think this Northern opposition has been overrated thanks to skewed reports from The nation,dailytrust and daily independent and sometimes Obaigbena's Thisday.

How can a senator find it so difficult to intellectually ask a simple question. Lest i forget he is from Katsina (UMYA,Buhari). Na only vex dem sabi vex nothing more.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by yemmight(m): 9:39am On Mar 30, 2010
The show her level of maturity, after the exercise she went to his direction and greeted him. That Kanti Bello should be changed scanti bello. The only thing he didn't use is knife. Haba the attack was too much.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 30, 2010
It was really a shame for a man his age, big shame
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by KnowAll(m): 11:23am On Mar 30, 2010
You people supporting Dora, u need to see Dora’s demeanour when Yaradua breezed into town, the press conference she gave, a day later, she looked like a woman who has just seen a Ghost, all that confidence and bravado she was extolling and exhibiting in that interview days b4 had drained from her face and voice.

I can remember what she said “yesterday the, President of the federal republic of Nigeria arrived from Saudi Arabia” was she not the one harping on about the incapacitation of the President days earlier abi the woman wan change sides again.
undecided
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by naso2(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2010
^^^^^
Abeg forget that one. And who was not dazedshocked when without notice whatever was left of UMYA was flown into the country? So you expected her to say what in that circumstance? You think say Dora na spirit?

As a human being she sure would have envisaged the worst case scenario , that given the kind of interpretations people gave her actions , she was going to be the first hit of the Turai group.

Courage is what you do to forge ahead in spite of your fears. Dora was simply couragious . Amongst mortals no one is immuned to fear.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2010
Dora may have been wrong in the past but at least when we needed somenone to speak, she did. For that she has earned my respect, you faceless cowardly nairalanders who cant even ai their veiws with thier real names dont matter. She had a lot to loose and she risked it, Senator kanti action was simple shameful and ridiculus
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by mayboy81(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2010
aisha2:

Dora may have been wrong in the past but at least when we needed somenone to speak, she did. For that she has earned my respect, you faceless cowardly nairalanders who cant even ai their veiws with thier real names dont matter. She had a lot to loose and she risked it, Senator kanti action was simple shameful and ridiculus

Na wa ohhhhhhh
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by sirp2007: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2010
If that slowpoke kanti bello is actually a senator then nija problem is still massive.did u ppl hear his last comment"ANSWER ME NOW"as if he is talking to one almajiri in his remote village.But come to think of it,are these the kind of ppl we have in (s)hallow chamber.That slowpoke should be rearing cattle's somewhere in katsina.
On a more serious note,this is not whether Dora is a saint or sinner but the manner the slowpoke kanti spoke,he shows intellectual black-out.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by akwaowoudo(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2010
Kainti Bello isn't a Senator but an uncircumcised he-goat. The duo of Katsina state senators and other undistinguished senator paid to attack Dora Akunyili are stooges. Let them compare and contrast their credentials with that of Dora and they would be defeated. I'm proud of Dora Nkem Akunyili.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari/bakare 2011 Pictures From OYO State / My Ordeal On The 2006 Sit-At-Home Imposed By MASSOB / Full Text Of Governor Ayade's Speech During His Swearing In Ceremony Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.