Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,177 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences (44950 Views)

Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers / VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State / Osinbajo Pictured Campaigning While Standing On A Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Niyinficient(m): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

1. Nah just small thing cut my ticket...

2. Or he's simply telling the VP his name in Esan or Isoko language.

Isoko or Esan in Adamawa state? angry
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2017
Keneking:
Buhari wont allow anyone speak to him in public apart from Tinubu, Oyegun, Emir Sanusi, Amosun, Fashola, Adeosun, Oyeama and Obiano and other few politicians...

He is so full of himself

He does not want to further reveal to the world that he is an i.m.b.e.c,i.le. So he limits his speeches

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by sidneyeze: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2017
Pappyto:
The guy was like;

See, Oga warn your Oga ooo (Buhari), he told me to arrange four oloshos for him last week which I did, to my surprise, those girls called me that upon all the bjs they gave baba, the thing no gree stand.

Osibanjo; Eh enn.

Guy; If baba cannot rule a nation, is he failing in the other room too ni?

Osinbajo;You sef Bleep up, Na me you suppose arrange them for. you know say Na extra life remain for baba.
Not Funny joor(dry caption)

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Brugo(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2017
The moderator who wrote the heading on FP is insensitive. How dare you trivialise the suffering of victims in adamawa? Caption this photo.... bla bla nonsense.

You can see the grief in the man's eyes but you think it's okay to invite comic comments about the photo. You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by IANAGI(m): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2017
Man: the killed my rams, cows, and goats....

Osinbajo: can someone get dis Bleep head outta my way his mouth stinks. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by miraclea: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2017
Oshibajo I know you feel the pain but when the untouchable sokoto king is involved and your oga come from that same fulani headsmen clan mind you bachama and mbula tribes are more than what fulani headsmen can easily override watch out hnnm

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Barondenigeria: 11:33am On Dec 06, 2017
zeenaman:
When people are really hurt, ethics and protocols are defied. Just imagine how that guy is addressing the VP of the giant of Africa like a normal random person. Lol
The vice president of Nigeria is actually a normal person
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by drnelson: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2017
Lol

Make him slap his Yamsh the way baba dey do daily inside aso rock.
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Royalfurnitures: 11:38am On Dec 06, 2017
Oga,na the change una promise us be dis??

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by aystunt: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2017
When a big team spoil your bet9ja ticket...

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by BruncleZuma: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2017
Niyinficient:

Isoko or Esan in Adamawa state? angry

Caption this image?
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by valinno(m): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by enemyofprogress: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2017
The issue being discussed is "dead on arrival"

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by tolguy(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
Pappyto:
The guy was like;

See, Oga warn your Oga ooo (Buhari), he told me to arrange four oloshos for him last week which I did, to my surprise, those girls called me that upon all the bjs they gave baba, the thing no gree stand.

Osibanjo; Eh enn.

Osinbajo;You sef Bleep up, Na me you suppose arrange them for. you know say Na extra life remain for baba.
mad people every where during harmattan season

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by tolguy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
Keneking:
Buhari wont allow anyone speak to him in public apart from Tinubu, Oyegun, Emir Sanusi, Amosun, Fashola, Adeosun, Oyeama and Obiano and other few politicians...

He is so full of himself
once a general...
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
this is why Osinbajo can't become the President... He's too much of an average individual. God bless his heart!

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
The guy be like: for two and half years since una came to government, we do not see any food even small like this.....
Now Fulani's herdsmen terrorists have came to massacred our villages.

Osinbajo be like: cool down, in 2019 Election Day we are TO share 2000 to 2,500k and a plate of food for each and everyone of you.
As for massacring issue, we have defeated terrorists technically. As for Fulani's herdsmen terrorists according to presidency Fulani's herdsmen are just ordinary criminals elements.
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by correctguy101(m): 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:
Our president in 2023. By God's grace. smiley

You know how old he'll be then?
Why una like old people as president like this.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Pappyto: 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
tolguy:
mad people every where during harmattan season
It takes one to know one.
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by tolguy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
Pappyto:
It takes one to know one.
one spotted
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by goodnews777: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
Who? Alhaji osibanjo ?
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by degamemaster(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
zeenaman:
When people are really hurt, ethics and protocols are defied. Just imagine how that guy is addressing the VP of the giant of Africa like a normal random person. Lol
Giant of Africa my foot. Continue deceiving yourself with that same stale line. Btw, he was addressing him like a mere commissioner he is.

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Jelal0007(m): 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
manutdrichie:
That visit was suppose to be made by Buhari himself but don't know why he choose to go and dance in Kano instead of visiting where he is needed most, these are his people

At least a govt representative went there to show concern on behalf of the federal govt. As GEJ being dey dance, we still no see Namadi Sambo dey show concern on behlaf of his boss.
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by manutdrichie(m): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jelal0007:
At least a govt representative went there to show concern on behalf of the federal govt. As GEJ being dey dance, we still no see Namadi Sambo dey show concern on behlaf of his boss.

I don't know why you guys keep talking about GEJ each time, but my observation is that it does not make any sense sending Osibanjo there
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Jelal0007(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
manutdrichie:

I don't know why you guys keep talking about GEJ each time, but my observation is that it does not make any sense sending Osibanjo there
Lol,is the VP not a representative of the govt? Wetin you want again?
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by krokronyash(f): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
cescky:

grin

Guy you have a point about the hurt part....

Who told you Nigeria is the giant of Africa...its only people you haven't left the country that think so....some one help me with that clapping coach meme
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by krokronyash(f): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
cescky:

grin

Guy you have a point about the hurt part....

Who told you Nigeria is the giant of Africa...its only people you haven't left the country that think so....some one help me with that clapping coach meme

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by oyoofong(m): 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
This guy is like:,oshibanjo,if not because of God I Would have punched your face.Where were you when they were killing our people? lol
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by AK481(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Keneking:

He is so full of himself

and shakau cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by jclassiq(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
zeenaman:

But he is just a normal person too.
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by godofuck231: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
Pappyto:
The guy was like;

Osibanjo; Eh enn.

U no well o, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana / Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos / Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.