Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) (42354 Views)

Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines / Music When On Hold - The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines On Phones / Islamic Preacher: Men Who Don't Grow Beards Are Luring Others To Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) by Promismike(m): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) by checkedout: 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ayopredict:

Exactly

Leave the Mumu jaare make all of them dey deceive der sef
Re: Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
Whether Wahabi, IMN or MMM, my brother make una no carry any kind of Islam come near Igboland

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) by efighter: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
Cyynthialove:
You guys are desperately forcing us to believe that igbos are breeding terrorists.

You should know that Igbo culture and Islam can never go together.. not even in the next world.

So if you you see anything ibo Muslim ( if such thing really exist) check that person well, something must be attached to it. Just like the way Okorocha is paying some people to convert to Muslim in imo state. Only smart minds will understand why he does that.
SE and SS should be Strong in holding their Christian Faith because those two regions are stronghold of Christianity in Nigeria.
They should not allow any iddiot to pollute their land with ungodly religion, because if anything happens to those two regions, we Yoruba Christians are doomed.
We are already seeing hell here in SW, Osun and Oyo to be precise.

Nonsense!

I am a Muslim. I just wonder why Islam keeps giving church goers nightmare despite the fact that Islam was fully established about 400 years after Christianity. Islam forbids pigs, so Muslims too will never be associated with pigs and idiots from the land of drugs and robbery.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) by MyrtaRIvie: 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
Allhumdolillay
Re: Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) by 360degreess(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Don't mind that cyynthia Girl..she is so unreasonable,and she lacks common sence.

I pity the kind of man that will marry her.
Re: Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) by djlaqua91(m): 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
Cyynthialove:
You guys are desperately forcing us to believe that igbos are breeding terrorists.

You should know that Igbo culture and Islam can never go together.. not even in the next world.

So if you you see anything ibo Muslim ( if such thing really exist) check that person well, something must be attached to it. Just like the way Okorocha is paying some people to convert to Muslim in imo state. Only smart minds will understand why he does that.
SE and SS should be Strong in holding their Christian Faith because those two regions are stronghold of Christianity in Nigeria.
They should not allow any iddiot to pollute their land with ungodly religion, because if anything happens to those two regions, we Yoruba Christians are doomed.

Nonsense!

Now say that without crying lol
Re: Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) by America2015: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
[img][/img]
Cyynthialove:

Nonsense!
Cyynthialove:

Nonsense!
Cyynthialove:

for your information no culture in Africa can ever be in alliance with the doctrine of Islam as a complete religion. religion and culture are completely different,
Nonsense!
Re: Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) by Ojuororun(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Crocky23:

So sense has not fallen on you? I will keep praying for you.
u mean he was nt making sense abi....e be u be omo shako shakogrin
Re: Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) by juman(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
Good.
Re: Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) by gnykelly(m): 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
Cyynthialove:

Nonsense!

homophobes.
Re: Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
Cyynthialove:

[s] They should not allow any iddiot to pollute their land with ungodly religion, because if anything happens to those two regions, we Yoruba Christians are doomed.
[/s]
Nonsense!

Delete this last part. U know ur an igbo bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) by ElCapone(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
Cyynthialove:

Nonsense!
So what should be said about hausa christians.
Re: Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) by ElCapone(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
fellowman:

guy you know I'm telling the truth, how easy it is to fvvk an igbo girl?

or let me rephrase that, how easy it is for an aboki suya seller to fvvk an igbo lady (without a condom) if you understand this then you'll understand what I mean.
Hehehehe i will say very easy. with their love for money, its a walk over self.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) by khalilullaah(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
Cyynthialove:

Nonsense!

I would have ignored you bigoted hatred for Islaam but no, I have to make this quick and short.
Whether you like it or not, I know many Igbo muslims who are well versed in the religion who are known and as for you.You are an unknown entity trying to garner relevance as much as possible through spiteful and irrational means.
Your "Lord" Jesus was a Muslim true and true.

Islaam has the solution to all human problems.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) by 2016easy2017: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
pls fellow nairalanders. am being exploited too excessively by PHCN. kindly advise me on what to do. they bill me too much now. they sabotaged the effort to get a pre-paid meter. pls what do i have to do to get this meter, where and how do i stop this cheating
Re: Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) by adwaani(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
Cyynthialove:

Nonsense!

I hardly comment on this platfrorm,but I just couldn't ignore your post.Reason being that most people that post anti-islamic sentiments here you can usually tell are very ignorant and not worth a response.Reading your post though I see no indication that you are an ignorant fellow ,that is why I am beyond baffled that someone with an education as I presume you have will make such comments.I am forced to come to the conclusion that you passed through the educational system but it did not pass through you talk less of transforming your mind.For a lady in this time and age to spew tribalistic jargon and make bigoted statement about a group of people's faith is truly baffling and I urge you to return to wherever you schooled and ask for a complete refund.It is pointless for me to try to argue or explain to you why Muslims are not terrorists as you put it,because I can tell you are so entrenched in your position ,it will be quite foolhardy on my part to try.Sidebar the greatest terrorist in history and probably the first terrorist in history (Adolf hitler) was a christian.The Lord's resistance army masaccring thousands of innocent in the congo is a Christian group,yet common sense tells me that it is foolish to tag Christianity as a faith of terrorists.There is still hope for you, your education might have stopped but learning never siezes,hence I invite you to go and decrypt your mind of the vile thoughts and misinformation you have gathered over the years...Salam

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) by Shafiiimran99: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
Cyynthialove:

Nonsense!
Thank God that you know your comment is NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) by Shafiiimran99: 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
efighter:

I am a Muslim. I just wonder why Islam keeps giving church goers nightmare despite the fact that Islam was fully established about 400 years after Christianity. Islam forbids pigs, so Muslims too will never be associated with pigs and idiots from the land of drugs and robbery.
Who are the pigs? Are you sure you are a muslim

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) by Solorrman(m): 1:00am On Dec 07, 2017
Cyynthialove:

Nonsense!
u make me laugh so much,how dare u insult islam ? Its u that should cover ur face and be ashamed,because the best proof that signified that u are on the very wrong side is that jesus christ was merely a man there is no where u would find a god or son of god with anus and penis infact God never eats because even his features are yet to be known by any living. A God that visits toilet to shit and urinate can never be God except for fools like u,u are right that ur culture can never line with islam i agree with u 100% because as u can see we dont eat monkeys and maggots as u guyz use to eat any living creature on earth as a meat or bush meat. God dey shit which kind god be this and u even have a mouth to insult islam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will / Any Igbo Muslim In The House / Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.