Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) (34177 Views)

El-rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State (Photos) / Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) / Senator Ombugadu Welcomes President Buhari With Billboard In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
thesicilian:
Lol. Where is the mammoth crowd?
dem dey inside him pant
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
wickyyolo:

Nah so una go dey talk until result comes out

Bro forget Buhari has been winning North since 2003, Even Yaradua confirm the rigging that brought him in 2007..

Now that Buhari is in Power and with his machinery you think he will allow him to be rigged out? Securities will be fully on ground that day..
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
see me see wahala ooo....na him people ooo....if them no welcome him, n.a. be dem go welcome?
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
see me see wahala ooo....na him people ooo....if them no welcome him, n.a. me dem go welcome?
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jirate:

Stop Thinking Foolishly, Where was those followers in 2003,2007 and 2011, when he was soundly defeated. All Atiku needs is Enough Votes from the North to add to what he Will get down South to become President, Period.

LOL in 2003 Buhari have no money to travel around to campaign then, In 2007 Yaradua confirm the election that brought him in is rigged..

in 2011 it was massive rigging too because he fail to make alliance with Tinubu..

In 2015 when they make that alliance you see what happened? 2019 will be free win for him..
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by Alexgeneration(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Some of you don't know anything about protocol and schedule, The Kano visit has been scheduled and nothing can change it reaosn the V.P travel to Adamawa..
Have you heard of "Rescheduling"? Will you still board a flight to Kano when some persons just raped and killed your mum? Shun sentiment and be human.
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
Being welcomed by his fellow terrorists
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by kay29000(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
And people believe Atiku will beat this man? I laugh in Chinese. I voted for Buhari, and expected more from him, but there is no way in hell Atiku will beat Buhari in an election. I think APGA or any other party need to bring up someone else.
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Have you heard of "Rescheduling"? Will you still board a flight to Kano when some persons just raped and killed your mum? Shun sentiment and be human.

OMG we are talking about a President of a Country who protocol will always super-cede his personal plan..

Remember Buhari firstly ask his convoy to always wait when the traffic light was on red but protocol would not allow him..

Samething to former President of Benin Republic..
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by Cajal(m): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
3...million votes...this time around..... Gbam....for...PMB
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by Duru1(m): 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
I hate to be a compatriot to these nomads!!!

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by Awaja(m): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
thesicilian:
I only see rented maggots
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Adaomalight:
No wonder

Ada nwa oma bia mia ihe.

By the way u no wan reply my pm abi?
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by ped21: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
cool

Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by Adaomalight(f): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Ada nwa oma bia mia ihe.

By the way u no wan reply my pm abi?

Mia gini? Have replied your pm
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by Essquare(m): 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
I was fortunate enough to see our amiable president today in Kano state... PMB is a man of the people. The crowd was just to much.
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 2:13am On Dec 07, 2017
Adaomalight:

Mia gini? Have replied your pm

U havnt replyed na its only that first dat.. replied.
I hav sent u mail twice since then undecided
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by Caseless: 7:10am On Dec 07, 2017
thesicilian:
define crowd? Do you even know the origin of the usage of the term " mammoth crowd"?

Those people you see were lining the route, and the camera can only show you where it captured.

Put everyone in the picture in a spot where the camera can see everywhere, then, you'll have a "mammoth crowd".
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
As soon as we see Buhari's certficate
There is no certificate in Nigeria that is greater than the certificate of return that INEC gave to Buhari in 2015.

Your Atiku will grow old and die with out touching that certificate.

#Atikugotousa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Drinking Joint At Taraba Cattle Market. 3 Dead, 19 Injured (Pix) / Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years / I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.