Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Wives Are Getting Smart This Days.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives Are Getting Smart This Days.. (1012 Views)

Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex / Men That Their Wives Are The Breadwinners; How Do You Cope? / How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives Are Getting Smart This Days.. by honourable356(m): 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
As narrated by a friend....

My wife took my phone and deleted Amina's number and saved her own number as Amina.

You see, someone had tipped my wife off about my side chick, Amina. I then got an SMS from Amina asking for N5000 airtime. I rushed to the MTN Shop, bought the airtime, and sent it to her. She did not acknowledge receipt of the airtime.

When I was relaxing at home after work, I kept wondering if Amina had received the airtime. I sent her an SMS to find out if she had received the airtime. Her response was, "Call me now".

I tactically got out of the house to make the call. You can imagine my horror when my wife answered! Hello....

I'm still standing outside our house...

Can someone help me with a solution please? I'm catching cold outside and am very sleepy.

2 Likes

Re: Wives Are Getting Smart This Days.. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Oh my God, hehehe.. You don enter am. grin
Re: Wives Are Getting Smart This Days.. by Mologi(m): 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
One chance!!!
Re: Wives Are Getting Smart This Days.. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
no sleep 4 house ooo if u no want make she slice ur neck wen u dey sleep grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wives Are Getting Smart This Days.. by Homeboiy: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
Delete the number on ur phone
Re: Wives Are Getting Smart This Days.. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
grin

I dunno if i gonna believe ur story but the only solution is that stay away from these devils AKA husband snatchers...coz once ur wife catch u, you will be in a deep shiit... cool

#REALTALK

1 Like

Re: Wives Are Getting Smart This Days.. by nawtibownie: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
That's some deep sh*t... Just apologize, you won't hear the end of it tho.
Re: Wives Are Getting Smart This Days.. by duduade: 8:20am On Dec 18, 2017
honourable356:
As narrated by a friend....

My wife took my phone and deleted Amina's number and saved her own number as Amina.

You see, someone had tipped my wife off about my side chick, Amina. I then got an SMS from Amina asking for N5000 airtime. I rushed to the MTN Shop, bought the airtime, and sent it to her. She did not acknowledge receipt of the airtime.

When I was relaxing at home after work, I kept wondering if Amina had received the airtime. I sent her an SMS to find out if she had received the airtime. Her response was, "Call me now".

I tactically got out of the house to make the call. You can imagine my horror when my wife answered! Hello....

I'm still standing outside our house...

Can someone help me with a solution please? I'm catching cold outside and am very sleepy.

LMAO
Re: Wives Are Getting Smart This Days.. by NettyNelly(m): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2017
haha small matter, u shuld have pretended asap when u
found out, like u shuld have replied “pls make sure u use it to suscribe 20GB to my acct, there re mails i need to send” she will just stop stalking on u instantly.

(1) (Reply)

Dead Woman Weds Her Long Time Boyfriend Two Hours Before She Was Buried / Amazing Fashion And Household Items From As Low As N600 / 3 Of My Children Are Not For Me Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.