Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,937 members, 7,799,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today (14658 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by lanre316: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2017
ObaKlaz:
I love your teaching on masturbation grin. Happy birthday, papa. cheesy cheesy

Vaseline crew member detected. LOL
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by kalu61(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2017
Happy birthday sir
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by ObaKlaz: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2017
lanre316:

Vaseline crew member detected. LOL
Ex member, actually. I was the Secretary General of the Nigerian wing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Lilimax(f): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2017
thesicilian:
A true teacher of the Word. His depth of understanding of the Word of God is outstanding.
Happy Birthday Pastor Chris!
True!
A man of God with the Word!

Happy birthday Sir!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by greatehis: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2017
such a great teacher of the word...... haters can go hug transformer
levrin:
@GISTMORE

Chris Oyakhilome (born December 7, 1963) is a Nigerian Christian minister who is the founding president of Believers' Loveworld Incorporated, also known as Christ Embassy, a Bible-based Christian ministry headquartered in Lagos.

His ministry runs several arms including the Healing School, Rhapsody of Realities, LoveWorld Books, and an NGO called the Innercity Missions for Children as well as three Christian television channels: LoveWorld TV, LoveWorld SAT and LoveWorld Plus. Oyakhilome's television programs feature what are claimed to be faith healings and miracles, in large meetings which his ministry organises in several countries, with gatherings of over 2.5 million people in a single night's event.

In 2015, Oyakhilome was given an honorary doctorate from Ambrose Alli University, and Benson Idahosa University.

Oyakhilome's ministry holds meetings in the United Kingdom and the United States, and has "healing school" sessions in South Africa and Canada. Oyakhilome also hosts Higher Life conferences in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, UK, US and Canada, and organized the Night of Bliss South Africa event at the FNB Stadium in Johannesburg. Oyakhilome also operates an International School of Ministry, which held one of its Ministers' Network Conferences in 2016 with 5000 ministers in attendance from 145 countries, in Johannesburg, South Africa.

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-celebrates-54th-birthday-today

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by jbaby265(f): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2017
HBD daddy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by platinumphotos: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2017
Happy Birthday man of God... Love u sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by ehinorlive: 10:00am On Dec 07, 2017
happy birthday sir
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by finco: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2017
levrin:
@GISTMORE

Chris Oyakhilome (born December 7, 1963) is a Nigerian Christian minister who is the founding president of Believers' Loveworld Incorporated, also known as Christ Embassy, a Bible-based Christian ministry headquartered in Lagos.

His ministry runs several arms including the Healing School, Rhapsody of Realities, LoveWorld Books, and an NGO called the Innercity Missions for Children as well as three Christian television channels: LoveWorld TV, LoveWorld SAT and LoveWorld Plus. Oyakhilome's television programs feature what are claimed to be faith healings and miracles, in large meetings which his ministry organises in several countries, with gatherings of over 2.5 million people in a single night's event.

In 2015, Oyakhilome was given an honorary doctorate from Ambrose Alli University, and Benson Idahosa University.

Oyakhilome's ministry holds meetings in the United Kingdom and the United States, and has "healing school" sessions in South Africa and Canada. Oyakhilome also hosts Higher Life conferences in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, UK, US and Canada, and organized the Night of Bliss South Africa event at the FNB Stadium in Johannesburg. Oyakhilome also operates an International School of Ministry, which held one of its Ministers' Network Conferences in 2016 with 5000 ministers in attendance from 145 countries, in Johannesburg, South Africa.

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-celebrates-54th-birthday-today

happy birthday to a great man of God.May God bless ur new age sir
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by yemidadiva(f): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2017
Happy Birthday Daddy.. I Love You So Much

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by lanshizzy(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2017
happy birthday pastor chris

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Ogabarrister(m): 10:43am On Dec 07, 2017
Happy birthday Pastor sir. We love and appreciate you dearly

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by raphy(m): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2017
Happy birthday to him. He is a sagittarius like me.
The first time I went to his church I can still remember I was a kid. It was at ikeja. His afro.. Was not so neat. His suit was too big.. Look wht money was done his face now so fresh.. His hair now always curly...

But the big question is why don't he ever want to join other pastors that pull a lot of crowd in there church at the expérience the past 12yrs.. I hv seen some of his music ministry guy n ladies doing wht they love but. He can never show up.

But why...? Something must be wrong somewhere the truth will be our someday..
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Chiboto414: 11:08am On Dec 07, 2017
Happy birthday pastor Chris, more happy reruns...its allowed!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by kingovie12(m): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2017
yeyerolling:
pastor wey no fit do miracle for him marriage, is dat one pastor
whats a miracle if i may ask
mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Fredadigun: 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
Happy Birthday Pastor Chris
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by simeonokah(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
Happy birthday sir, I tap into your anointing.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by melvinonoja: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
Happy birthday to a man that teaches me the word of God. Happy birthday sir. I thank God for your life.. cool
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Happy Birthday Pastor Chris cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by vchykp(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
Waoo.. Offer 7, HBD sir
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by donnie(m): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
zionmde:
Special happy birthday to my father in the Lord. I can't count how many times I got lifted up from a depressed mood to fight in faith after listening to 4 important virtues, I can't count how many times I shoved disappointment aside to keep shining after listening to Arise and shine. I can count how many times I was inspired to change ugly situations after listening to Time of change. I can't count how many times I sprung up to the awareness that I need to protect my salvation after listening to The kingdom the power and the glory.
I can't can't how many time I averted danger by screaming the name of Jesus with authority because I listened to Power in the name

Thank u very much father
I couldn't have made it this far if I didn't discover my true her it in Christian through ur teachings.

Happy birthday.

Pls don't insult me, to avoid taking ur name to shiloh this night. Men are not smiling

grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by deebrain(m): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
One of my best pastors.
Happy birthday sir.
Handsome.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by furezra(m): 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
Happy birthday sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christianity Fast Facts: 8 Things Christians Believe In / Happy Ash Wednesday To Nairalanders / Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.