Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Your Advise Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Advise Is Needed (401 Views)

I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / Please Your Advise Is Needed Here / Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Advise Is Needed by light95: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
Good day nairalanders, i'm sorry I had to post this in this section, I can't really think of a better place if not here. Please I really need your advise on this:
I did a business with some persons early this year (online investment). The money was paid to my account by a friend. I don't know any of those people until now. All I know was the guy that paid the money but all thanks to God that before the business, the guy told them the money will be sent to someone and the person will have to transfer it to the company which they agreed.

But now, it occurred that the business didn't work as planned. I have hustled to see how far about the business and how our respective money can be returned to us. But to no avail, the case has being taken very far. Sorry I didn't see this, alot of high profile being invested in the business because they saw future in it, people like a professor, lecturers and some other high civil servants. So, all of this people had to put hand together to find their cash which lead to the arrest of some workers of the company...

After much investigations, the case was leta transferred to EFCC and they are the ones handling the issue now. But here is my problem, this set of people still insist i should pay them for their loss after they must have noticed that they biz is not going well again... They don't want to hear that the issue is being handed by any higher officials, all they want is their money and nothing ease. But how can I pay them money that I didnt eat? .

Note: I also invested in the same business too, and I invested a lot more than all of them combined together. One of them threatened to go miles in dealing with me. Now, I want them to follow me to office of the CEO of the company so that they will be sure that I didn't eat the money not after providing an evident that I actually transferred the money. But they still insist saying they don't know who the man is and all they know is that the money was actually paid to my account.

My fear is nothing but the treat issued to me, am a student and can travel anytime back to school but my family is the main problem here because they actually said they will come for them if they didn't see me.

Please your due advise is needed here, have any of you being in this kinda of situation before and how were you able to tackle it.

To the mods, help a brother reach the promise land pls
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Your Advise Is Needed by Kufie(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
This one weak me. sad

Now if you have any proof (screenshots most likely) of the threats issued, be sure to have it backed up for future use if need be. If it escalates, inform the authorities.

Next time if you have to, enter into such businesses with a signed contract/agreement make story no follow. Better still, enter into the business by yourself and save yourself this trouble in case of a loss.

Nobody but your mama carry come this world so don't expect people to be kind, understanding and civil as you might be.

Good luck.
Re: Your Advise Is Needed by light95: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
Kufie:
This one weak me. sad

Now if you have any proof (screenshots most likely) of the threats issued, be sure to have it backed up for future use if need be. If it escalates, inform the authorities.

Next time if you have to, enter into such businesses with a signed contract/agreement make story no follow. Better still, enter into the business by yourself and save yourself this trouble in case of a loss.

Nobody but your mama carry come this world so don't expect people to be kind, understanding and civil as you might be.

Good luck.

I have the recorded proof but it's unfortunate I lost my phone...

(1) (Reply)

Ehn?!…see The List Of Attributes This Man Says His Wife Must Possess / Mr And Mrs Cheat / Where Are You; My Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.