Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:25 PM

Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) (41492 Views)

Christmas In Owerri (pictures) / Wheelbarrow Pusher Washing His Clothes In A Gutter In Ketu, Lagos / Alligator Casually Strolls Into Hotel And Tries To Get A Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by ganja06(m): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
Village people at work
Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by Ichliebedich(f): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lol the heat has gotten to owerri
Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by JoeMaddog: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
I don't join crowd of observers.
smithsydny:
somebody was just saying now now. And I just read your post.. Infact the guy said 2mmro the guy will be OK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by Kenzico(m): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
grin

HE MUST HAVE LOST HIS CONTAINERS
Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by aikyg(m): 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
This is ritual ooo. Does not look like madness one bit. They must have sent him to go and do that from one shrine. Some boys can do anything for money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
JoeMaddog:
I don't join crowd of observers.
I just learnt ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by jericco1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
see wetin Uncle Rich as cause. oya over to the commissioner for happiness.
Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
Evil things are happening in Igbo nation grin grin
Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by Pylony(m): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
grin Make una get me that chain before him go finaly enter evil forest.
Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by airminem(f): 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
JoeMaddog:
Stupid observers. He has succeeded in using all of una destiny. The more the crowd, the more the efficiency of the charm.

Next post pls

Are you for real? dam_n africa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
eyah, I pray he will be delivered, some people are just wicked.
Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by chineduemmao: 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

If i tell you that something is vomiting money for this man at home as he is doing this,will you believe me?
shatap

1 Like

Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by Sirambassador(m): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
We never chi chomtin.....

This December..
Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Threebear:

grin

Izz dat your yansh?
I like embarassed
Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by Sirambassador(m): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

If i tell you that something is vomiting money for this man at home as he is doing this,will you believe me?

I will not.... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
Blood money gone wrong or back to sender at work.

1 Like

Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by darichlife: 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nonsensical Nonsense

No mental asylum to hold and care for the depressed in this Zoogeria
Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by NightHawke: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
dyadeleye:
sey village people no dey rest for december period ?

They are on duty 24/7
Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
weed gone wrong, over to the commissioner for happinessgrin
Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by Etianwanokon: 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
He should be careful before Okorocha makes his statue
Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by 2shure: 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
did he see sars 1km ahead
or did roadsafety seize his car
cause if its in lag
say na lastma
normal na.
to strip naked is allowed
jus yo evade arrest
Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by Crixina(f): 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Commissioner of happiness, come give this man some dosages of happiness and fulfilment.
Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by 2shure: 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
in reality
this is what they call
back to sender
Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
Onye eri ri eri
Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by bareal(m): 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
victorvezx:
This is as a result of too much happiness. Kudos to the minister of happiness

Lol

Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by bareal(m): 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
wolextayo:
I don’t blame him na.
When dem don suspend Keke napep nko. Wetin you wan make he do.
Oya commissioner of happiness come and do your job

That na small thing nah.... What of this

1 Like

Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

you might right. Am sure u are talking frm experience
Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
jumobi1:
Maybe he is unhappy
who is happy in Nigeria? Even buhari is not happy
Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by Bonjoro: 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by miltonchux(m): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A man caused a scene earlier today in Owerri, Imo state capital. The able-bodied man stripped off his clothes as he walked around in only his underwear along a busy road. Some people concluded that the man might have run insane considering his display in public. The shocking incident happened along MCC/Uratta road in Owerri.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/shock-man-removes-cloths-walks-underwear-owerri-photos.html
When Okorocha has collected his only means of livelihood, what do you expect. APC government causing havoc in people's life since time immemorial.
Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A man caused a scene earlier today in Owerri, Imo state capital. The able-bodied man stripped off his clothes as he walked around in only his underwear along a busy road. Some people concluded that the man might have run insane considering his display in public. The shocking incident happened along MCC/Uratta road in Owerri.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/shock-man-removes-cloths-walks-underwear-owerri-photos.html

BUHARI OOOO

1 Like

Re: Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) by badohemmy(m): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
in the voice of Madmelon & Mountaiñblack,.- "if e no gud for ur body quit...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) / Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.