Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (60112 Views)

UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
GoroTango:
If only these dumb black Christians know how the Jews feel about them grin
oga dey don't know cheesy

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Okoroawusa: 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
kcmichael:
Fulfilment that the rapture is near,so quit your sins and come to Jesus now
Abeg go siddon
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by odigbosky(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
AZeD1:

Don't get it twisted the Russians will sell weapons to Hezbollah.

Selling weapons is different from supporting a war. Trust me the Russians are very wise of course they will make money from the conflict but whatever they sell to Hezbollah it won't match the fire power of the Israelis. You know the Turks don't really like Assad and they dont like Hezbollah for supporting Assad and they have beef with the Russians also. So you see the Israelis are safe foe now thanks to the disunity amongst the Arabs.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
GoroTango:
If only these dumb black Christians know how the Jews feel about them grin

Fvck off! We dont care about what they feel. We only follow the teachings of our holy books. Christians in the North should be very careful on Friday as the muslims are sure to go on a killing rampage. We are not even safe in the SW sef but God would protect his people.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jesse01:
oga dey don't know cheesy

We dont care. We support the state of Israel! Jerusalem is the capital of Yisrael. Deal with that.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Okoroawusa: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
AZeD1:

You do know that Israelite's are not Christians?
Wetin im sabi?

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We dont care. We support the state of Israel! Jerusalem is the capital of Yisrael. Deal with that.
stop quoting me I wasn't talking to u, mind u am not Muslim, Christian or Jews, I could care less about u all, don't quote me again.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Kophschmerzen: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Fvck off! We dont care about what they feel. We only follow the teachings of our holy books. Christians in the North should be very careful on Friday as the muslims are sure to go on a killing rampage. We are not even safe in the SW sef but God would protect his people.

You are one of the brainless homo sapiens on planet earth. I have been on the occupied territory with a German lady on a research plus humanitarian mission. Both Christians and Muslims are both oppressed in that place. Maybe you google the closure and arrest of Christians at the church of naivety.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by AZeD1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
odigbosky:

Selling weapons is different from supporting a war. Trust me the Russians are very wise of course they will make money from the conflict but whatever they sell to Hezbollah it won't match the fire power of the Israelis. You know the Turks don't really like Assad and they dont like Hezbollah for supporting Assad and they have beef with the Russians also. So you see the Israelis are safe foe now thanks to the disunity amongst the Arabs.

You grossly under estimate what Trump has done, He has given the Arab world a reason to unite. Check out the reaction of the Chinese and Russian governments.

Also Turkey is thinking of severing all ties with Israel.

Trump basically just help ISIS with its recruitment drive.

On a flip side, Trump is a republican and starting a conflict just to sell weapons is a big strategy of the republicans so may be knows what he is doing.

6 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by kcmichael: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
Okoroawusa:

Abeg go siddon

Repent my friend,don't continue in ur sinful ways,vanity all is vanity

5 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Kokolet11: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
darfay:

My brother Arabs still buy black Muslims as slaves they hate you
grin[quote author=darfay post=63044566]

4 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by chidebe: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
The Donald...Promise Keeper...!

12 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Ojiofor: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jerusalem the city of Kind David.

13 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Kokolet11: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jesse01:
stop quoting me I wasn't talking to u, mind u am not Muslim, Christian or Jews, I could care less about u all, don't quote me again.
grin e pain you well well

9 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by odigbosky(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
dimeji877:

But i think in a situation like this they will abandon their mutual suspicion to support their fellow Islamic nation.
They both belong to the OIC which has also condemned the act.
And Saudi and Iran conflict is just a difference in their political ideology which is the sunni-shia stuff, they both hold the holy mosque in Jerusalem in high esteem

Seriously....so you think the mosque in Jerusalem means more to the saudis than the mosque in mecca and medina. That mosque that Muslims back when praying. That mosque was made relevant because of the Arab Israeli conflict. Trust islamic preachers....that mosque is not in the quran.....The Saudi crown would sacrifice that mosque for her to remain as ruler of her kingdom and with money the wahabis can preach anything.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Duru1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jesse01:
this is bullsh*t hw can Jerusalem be capital of isreal wen it share boundaries wit Palestine?

Get your historic facts straight. The area called and known as Palestine included Jordan and Israel. There was nothing such as Palestinian territory until 1965. Jerusalem has being the capital of Jewish state even when it was captured by Othman's Empire. The idiotic land grab by the silly Arabs in Palestine should have stopped before but most European and USA leaders either did not have intestinal fortitude or are closet anti-Semite. Thanks goodness there is man such as Donald Trump who does not give a ratass about some of the goons in Middle-East.

22 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Kokolet11: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha e dey pain our muslim brothers well well grin

14 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
Kokolet11:
grin e pain you well well
y should I be pained? wink but seriously d guy just dey attack me like say I frm Palestine angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by darfay: 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
skolab4:

It seems you don't know Muslims dominate Jerusalem itself,,,Muslim population outnumbered that of Christian in Jerusalem,,, mosque in its every nooks and crannies , so how does this relegate islam,, you will be giving yourself sleepness night on anything about Islam,, must you always drag Islam to every problem of yours...

My brother don't tell lies in public The year 2000 statistical year book of Jerusalem list the city has having 1204 synagogues,158 churches, 58 mosques so don't lie about mosques being everywhere
Judaism 62%,Islam 35%,Christianity 2% so I don't know Muslims dominate but I guess you must be making reference to Medina and not Jerusalem

25 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by odigbosky(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
AZeD1:

You grossly under estimate what Trump has done, He has given the Arab world a reason to unite. Check out the reaction of the Chinese and Russian governments.

Also Turkey is thinking of severing all ties with Israel.

Trump basically just help ISIS with its recruitment drive.

On a flip side, Trump is a republican and starting a conflict just to sell weapons is a big strategy of the republicans so may be knows what he is doing.

The world would always come out....even Buhari will advice Trump to reconsider his decisions but trust me Arab diplomats know that Jerusalem has been lost and that's it. All what you will be seeing is what we call initial gragra....if they could not beat out the Israelis 3 good times in less that a century what makes you think they will now.

18 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Okoroawusa: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
kcmichael:

Repent my friend,don't continue in ur sinful ways,vanity all is vanity
So if we examine u now we will see no sin?

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nowenuse: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
cybertyrant:
In as much as am a christain,this move by trump is dangerous,first it will unite muslims both shia and sunni,chaos will erupt,churches will be burnt worldwide,christains in muslim majority communities will be butched,this may trigger world war,the third beast will rise and the world will cry

Sunnis & Shias unite? Not even in the next world! These people hate each other more than they hate Jews or christians.

17 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
Duru1:

Get your historic facts straight. The area called and known as Palestine included Jordan and Israel. There was nothing such as Palestinian territory until 1965. Jerusalem has being the capital of Jewish state even when it was captured by Othman's Empire. The idiotic land grab by the silly Arabs in Palestine should have stopped before but most European and USA leaders either did not have intestinal fortitude or are closet anti-Semite. Thanks goodness there is man such as Donald Trump who does not give a ratass about some of the goons in Middle-East.
ok oo let me come and be going be4 dem say d thing dey pain me, but I no like dat trump.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Kokolet11: 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jesse01:
y should I be pained? wink but seriously d guy just dey attack me like say I frm Palestine angry
cheesy you are not from there but you are acting as if you are from there

13 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Duru1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
cybertyrant:
In as much as am a christain,this move by trump is dangerous,first it will unite muslims both shia and sunni,chaos will erupt,churches will be burnt worldwide,christains in muslim majority communities will be butched,this may trigger world war,the third beast will rise and the world will cry

The above post is a product of lily-hearted onlooker.

11 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nowenuse: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
odigbosky:
Well there will be uprisings and protest across the Muslim world and attacks in Jerusalem and the west bank itself but it will die down. The Israeli are prepared for the shock, the middle east is not strong enough for that. The government of Al Sisi of Egypt wont do anything because he is from the Military and his government depends on the massive military aid from the US government and she has a peace deal with Israel. The Young Crown Prince of Saudi won't really want an issue with the Israelis because he prefers to have them as allies than the Iranians. The Saudis really hate the Iranians trust me. Syria is in shambles, no hope..right now she is a puppet state for the Iranians. Hezbollah in Lebanon and Hamas in the Gaza strip are the main threats. once they start shooting their rockets, the Israelis would go on a bombing spree and there will be civilian casualties. Iran would not want to get itself involve with the US in a war because trust me the Russians won't support them and the Saudis would gladly join in the attack. So we are only going to have nothing bigger than what we have had before and sorry to say most of the casualties would be civilians from both sides but majority would be the Arabs.......

Gbam. You nailed it! Post of the day

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Kokolet11:
cheesy you are not from there but you are acting as if you are from there
u don chop bella full I no get time, ha beg free me jor cheesy

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by oilyngbati(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am a Christian and I am bound to support the state of Israel.
But you are Yoruba, don’t you think your Yoruba muslims brothers will hate you for this your support for Israel?

12 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Okoroawusa: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
darfay:

My brother don't tell lies in public The year 2000 statistical year book of Jerusalem list the city has having 1204 synagogues,158 churches, 58 mosques so don't lie about mosques being everywhere
Judaism 62%,Islam 35%,Christianity 2% so I don't know Muslims dominate but I guess you must be making reference to Medina and not Jerusalem
Christianity 2%?

I be like say na for only nigeria christianity strong o!

3 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Samunique(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
dayo2me:

let's wait and see the next line of action of palestine on this development.

it appears the hate to islam and muslims is growing everyday with donald trump.
Olodo undecided wetin concern Islam in this matter ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) / President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub / Kase Lawal May Cost Clinton The American Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.