Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (60083 Views)

UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

If Muslims do anyhow, Trump and netenyahu would seal with deal squarely with them. The world is looking for a way to solve the Muslim problem.
You they mind that one?

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2017
imhotep:

the jews ran away from Jerusalem in 70AD and returned in 1948, an exile that lasted 1,878 years.
Other people also have claim on upon Jerusalem now.

This is not the real Imhotep! Help!!! This motherfvcker typing here is a Muslim shill.

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Na you dey talk like this? Have you been hacked? I don’t believe this is the real Imhotep.
My brother, I WILL NEVER support killing anybody in the name of religion.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Stemkay: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2017
cybertyrant:
In as much as am a christain,this move by trump is dangerous,first it will unite muslims both shia and sunni,chaos will erupt,churches will be burnt worldwide,christains in muslim majority communities will be butched,this may trigger world war,the third beast will rise and the world will cry

Wetin dis one dey talk? grin grin grin grin
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2017
Deo1986:
Israel too, plan to move its capital to Jerusalem by 2019. So the move by Trump administration is the first step. I don't see much resistance from the Arabs because Americans and Israel in a subtle way has succeeded in sowing discord among Arab states; currently GCC countries are not in favour with Qatar. Iran, Yemen and Lebanon are at logger head with Saudi Arabia. Egypt is confused, Libya is ruinned. So, the possibility of a strong and united resistance from the Arab world is zero. Thanks to Britain, the US and Israel.... But lets spare a thought for the Palestinians, they are humans.

But the land belongs to the people of Israel now.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

This is not the real Imhotep! Help!!! This motherfvcker typing here is a Muslim shill.
I hate Islamic terrorism.
I equally hate Christian terrorism.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2017
imhotep:

My brother, I WILL NEVER support killing anybody in the name of religion.

Ehen? Na wa ooo. Me oo, I feel the west should deal squarely with anybody that formemts trouble. Nobody has a monopoly of violence.

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

But the land belongs to the people of Israel now.
LMAO
But notice how angry you get when Igbos call Lagos "no mans land".

The situation is much worse with regard to Israel, Palestine and Jerusalem
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by bughead: 8:03am On Dec 07, 2017
to all Christian living in the North, I advise you arm yourself on Friday when those Muslim are about to start worshiping there idols.

keeping weapons right now in my house for any invading Muslim bastards

8 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Ehen? Na wa ooo. Me oo, I feel the west should deal squarely with anybody that formemts trouble. Nobody has a monopoly of violence.
so the West should go about claiming peoples lands abi
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by blingxx(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2017
odigbosky:

Seriously....so you think the mosque in Jerusalem means more to the saudis than the mosque in mecca and medina. That mosque that Muslims back when praying. That mosque was made relevant because of the Arab Israeli conflict. Trust islamic preachers....that mosque is not in the quran.....The Saudi crown would sacrifice that mosque for her to remain as ruler of her kingdom and with money the wahabis can preach anything.

I don't understand what you are saying sef
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 07, 2017
bughead:
to all Christian living in the North, I advise you arm yourself on Friday when those Muslim are about to start worship there idol.

keeping weapons right now in my house for any invading Muslim bastards
e don start
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 07, 2017
imhotep:

I hate Islamic terrorism.
I equally hate Christian terrorism.

Which one is Christian terrorism? I have not heard of it before. In all my life as a Christian, no Pastor has taught me how to detonate bombs if I am not happy about something. So WTF are you talking about?

10 Likes

Basic123:

You should rather warn trump not to promote violence!

I'm a muslim and I will never support declaring Jerusalem the capital city of Palestine alone.They both have right to the city.There are better ways to solve the problem than siding a party like trump did!

And for your information,Jerusalem has more muslims than Christians!..its jews>muslims>Christians.!

yea but I want to ask you a question, who rightfully owned Jerusalem? is it not because you muslims have domination mentality that you guys try to violently conquer everywhere you go? Now, you guys have someone in the man of Trump that wont take trash from you, messup and see what fire is.

4 Likes

Alcatraz005:

Which one is Christian terrorism? I have not heard of it before. In all my life as a Christian, no Pastor has taught me how to detonate bombs if I am not happy about something. So WTF are you talking about?
you need to study more history

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by bughead: 8:06am On Dec 07, 2017
imhotep:
e don start
he go do you like surprise!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 07, 2017
imhotep:

so the West should go about claiming peoples lands abi

Are you a Christian? Read Zachariah 1 12 - 16. Also google about the place of Jerusalem in the genealogy of Israel.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2017
imhotep:

you need to study more history

Now I know you are a Muslim. I won’t argue with you again.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by oweman: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=ycmdng post=63041312]Readers whats your view?

Explorers
lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44[

I think Trump is merely exposing the hidden fact it America has for years been spoon feeding isreal while some people even in Nigeria mistakenly assume isreal to be a rich country .
I hope now those biafrauds calling themselves Jews will now know the truth and reason better .
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by firstolalekan(m): 8:07am On Dec 07, 2017
kcmichael:
Fulfilment that the rapture is near,so quit your sins and come to Jesus now
Shut up olodo
More than 90% of the population of the entire Isreal don't even believe in your Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Are you a Christian? Read Zachariah 1 12 - 16. Also google about the place of Jerusalem in the genealogy of Israel.

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by plessis: 8:08am On Dec 07, 2017
odigbosky:

Seriously bro....the Jebusites are the Arabs...if i go by your perspective the people in ancient mesopotamia which is now iraq would also be Arabs and if your trace the history of the jews it all started from iraq which is an arab state now so they are arabs too by default abi....
The Palestinians of today aren't the Jebusites...
And lastly bro there was no state as the Palestinian state before the Balfour declaration....i know you understand what it means to be a state.
the jews had no homeland. They're not indigenous.

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 07, 2017
aonag:

yea but I want to ask you a question, who rightfully owned Jerusalem? is it not because you muslims have domination mentality that you guys try to violently conquer everywhere you go? Now, you guys have someone in the man of Trump that wont take trash from you, messup and see what fire is.

Osibanjo should learn from Fayose who is a protege of Donald Trump. We need strong Christian leaders in these last days.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Now I know you are a Muslim. I won’t argue with you again.
I am sure you think that christianity came peacefully into Africa grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Jaideyone(m): 8:08am On Dec 07, 2017
kettykin:
Next will be recognition of Biafra.

This friday will be the usual blood letting all over muslim state , igbos in the diminishing northen nigeria should be on the guard , i am too tired and not ready to fight because of an igbo killed in the north
lol @recognition of biafla grin
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by MarilynNash(f): 8:09am On Dec 07, 2017
elfico:
When you think a president cannot be dumber about the fragility of a region, he goes on and do something like this. When the violence starts I hope he has enough brain in him left to realize its on him.

Edit: Some people quoting me here may have just woken up but in case you lot did not follow world news for a few days, you should know that protests have already been planned in Palestinian cities and towns. And US issued an advisory to its citizens in the region in anticipation of violence. Also telling all their embassies to be on alert. Some of you should TRY to understand when reading, it would really save you some embarrassments.
The muslims have always been violent. So because of fear of terrorism the world should cower to their demands? NO!

4 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by odigbosky(m): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2017
Deo1986:
Israel too, plan to move its capital to Jerusalem by 2019. So the move by Trump administration is the first step. I don't see much resistance from the Arabs because Americans and Israel in a subtle way has succeeded in sowing discord among Arab states; currently GCC countries are not in favour with Qatar. Iran, Yemen and Lebanon are at logger head with Saudi Arabia. Egypt is confused, Libya is ruinned. So, the possibility of a strong and united resistance from the Arab world is zero. Thanks to Britain, the US and Israel.... But lets spare a thought for the Palestinians, they are humans.

They deserve a state of their own. i feel pity for them but they caused mainly all their problems. They still don't believe that Israel has a right to exist as a state...that is their problem. If they had agreed maybe in 1948 or before the 1967 war they would have kept east Jerusalem maybe via a peace deal. The moment the Jordanians ran away from east Jerusalem and it fell into israeli hands that was it. The Israelis kissed the western wall with pride...bro east Jerusalem aint going away from the hands of the Israelis

5 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2017
Donald.J. Trump for automatic 2nd term. 2020 - 2024 straight. After him comes Pastor Mike Pence for another 8 years straight. God bless America.

8 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by emmaitive(m): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2017
This is good news..everybody knows it.when u hear jerusalem u hear isreal...God own country...big tnk u to trump..Nigeria should also do dsame..asap

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by firstolalekan(m): 8:13am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am a Christian and I am bound to support the state of Israel.
Some of you are just plainly stupîd...
Did you know that more than 95% of the entire Isreal population are not Christians?
They don't believe in your Jesus..

6 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2017
odigbosky:

They deserve a state of their own. i feel pity for them but they caused mainly all their problems. They still don't believe that Israel has a right to exist as a state...that is their problem. If they had agreed maybe in 1948 or before the 1967 war they would have kept east Jerusalem maybe via a peace deal. The moment the Jordanians ran away from east Jerusalem and it fell into israeli hands that was it. The Israelis kissed the western wall with pride...bro east Jerusalem aint going away from the hands of the Israelis

One unified and complete Jerusalem! God has fulfilled his prophecy about Jerusalem! Oh Holy, Holy, Holy. Lord, God of Israel, I tremble and bow before your throne!

6 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by eph12(m): 8:14am On Dec 07, 2017
MarilynNash:
The muslims have always been violent. So because of fear of terrorism the world should cower to their demands? NO!

Abi o. Other presidents have tried to be diplomatic but it's not working. Those guys will always look for a reason to misbehave

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) / President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub / Kase Lawal May Cost Clinton The American Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.