Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" (42956 Views)

Newcredit Loan Stop Disturbing Me / Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Let me tell you the truth, the problem with the nation is those small-scale entrepreneurs that are waiting for the government to help them. Everyone wants to be an entrepreneur today and all they dream about is getting rich. But look at America every business is opened not just because you want to get rich but because you want to affect the economy, that is why you see America progressing, it is not simply because the government is great it is because businesses like Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Oracle affect the economy and uplift it. But look at Nigeria everyone is working for their pocket, including Dangote, and that is why when the economy fell Dangote's $12bn network dropped to $10 in days.. While Jeff Bezos counted $1bn in hours... You see the difference in the economy, most small-scale entrepreneurs are focusing on just getting rich, if they are focused on improving the economy, then there would be unity among entrepreneurs and they would protest to the government. Look at the way Google is affecting the world, even facebook changed the US elections. Google, Apple, and Samsung have once come together to build a product. All these improve the economy and when that happens people will get richer, but most Nigerians don't give a damn about the economy, they open businesses and call it side jobs or they simply open it so that they can survive and it impacts that economy in no want. look at the women selling in shops, the men selling shoes and clothes, or the so-called tech entrepreneurs and fashion designers. More businesses are being opened in Nigerian daily and yet the economy falls.

You worotr grammar on grammer. Why won't Nigerian open shops to survive rather than boost the economy when the same economy is designed to be ruined by the politicians.

Nigeria is the home of the highest number of cyber criminals, prostitution , begger, illeteracy rate and every negative thing you can think of because we lack BASIC AMENITIES.

Have you ever imagined leaving Lagos for Kano after work on Friday to club with your pals that night then change your route to Enugu to watch the match between Enugu FC and Anambra boys and return back to Lagos in the evening all done via train or even chill till Sunday before the movement?

4 Likes

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
GavelSlam:

I am not bragging.

I simply use my own life as an example to underline a fact.

There are no excuses for going the way of crime. None.

I repeat that there are so many young people who use the computer for good and their lives have been uplifted myself included.

Good for you, and I am happy for you. Impact knowledge to others, and lets curb the cyber crime to the minimal. It starts with you. It starts with me.
Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

If someone believes that the young boy is telling the bitter TRUTH then Nigeria is doomed, what could have happened if people like Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates went into scamming. There could have been no iPhone, no facebook, Instagram or WhatsApp, no Microsoft or windows.

Things were also hard for Steve Jobs and in that hardship he excelled, so there is no excuse

Please don't compare the status quo of the environment the aforementioned guys lives/lived to this present day Nigeria. Those guys up there went to some of the best universities in the world, it doesn't end there, they have everything they need to develop themselves as well as a government that encourage development/innovation.

For most of those Yahoo guys, the first time they have ever laid there hands on computer was while being taught to scam. They leant to use a computer through Yahoo Yahoo, and that is the only thing they ever know on the computer.

So as you can see, you still can't compare them to the guys up there

2 Likes

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Jackson042: 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
GavelSlam:

But you know there are many Nigerians in USA, Canada, UK all countries with uninterrupted power who are still neck deep in cyber crime.

The thing don enter body.

No b say the thing don enter body... Scammers are EVERYWHERE!

Not only Nigerians.. Infact, United States has way more internet fraudsters than Nigeria... excluding Nigerians in the US that are into it...

Where do you think most yahoo guys in Nigeria get their tools from? Everything is orchestrated in the US..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Maj196(m): 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
GavelSlam:

I am not bragging.

I simply use my own life as an example to underline a fact.

There are no excuses for going the way of crime. None.

I repeat that there are so many young people who use the computer for good and their lives have been uplifted myself included.
I concur bro... Only few people will understand what dis young man is trying to pass across. Preach!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by kabaka1: 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
dadaic:

I totally agree with you here, Visafone was a pure example, Jim Ovia stole the idea completely, and now, MTN bought for a billion dollar. The real criminals are writing books, giving inspirational speeches, going to TEDx to give talks, yet, the real criminals are the ones we simply adore.

No idea of any product today is exclusively original
Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by sokera: 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Martin Luther King didn't start in one day... And he had people who were ready to believe and not people who are ready to claim its not easy.
he didn't start in one day , when is your one day gonna start ?
Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Scenty(m): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
Yahoo yahoo saved your life?? People shaa, stay there oo, don't go and invest in bitcoin while it lasts

1 Like

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by sorom4: 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
Na SARS dey cause make people dey clamour for their end. The should do their work perfectly well without generalizing that everybody is a yahoo yahoo guy.
They are after all these yahoo guys and innocent youths to collect money from them and not to curb crime. #I SupportTheReformationOfNPF
amunkita:
Hope we can see why they clamor to end SARS

Is Yahoo Yahoo a legit way of Life..

God help Nigeria.....

1 Like

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Ruggedfitness: 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
sokera:
your illustration is not thesame with what is happening in Nigeria .... according to your illustration whites folks were intimidating blacks in America right ? But in Nigeria's case the politicians are ruling wrongly , its affecting every common man , no matter your skin color , your gender, your age , your religion, your education , we are all feeling the tension and the level of poverty and illiteracy is increasing... do you understand your illustration of Lurther King fought for blacks in America is not the same ?

You talk about poverty and illiteracy, did you now that one of America's greatest leaders did not go to school, he taught himself as he grew older. His name is Abraham Lincoln... My illustration does not have to be the same because there is no country that can be the same with the other. I remember how a single president moved a country (either china or japan) for a 3rd world to a 1st world. Taht presidnet was once a man as you are now. There was extreme poverty and he fought to build his country. There was extreme pain among the blacks just as there is among Nigerians and Martin stood up. Remember when 2face Idibia wanted to stand up and he was intimidated and ran away, so don't tell me the illustration is incorrect, because 2Face could have been that man but he backed down. There was poverty, illiteracy (because blacks barely went to school) there was suffering among the blacks (please try and read the book black boy and big boy thomas) and Martin stood up. Is it poverty, illiteracy and suffering that we don't have in Nigeria that makes the illustration wrong or you don't know what the black suffered in those times.

3 Likes

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by macaranta(m): 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
Yahoo Yahoo is taking money you didn't work for or deposit,its stealing Cus it's not your money. Actually poverty and wealth is good in a society, the desire to transcend from one strata to the other gives rise to creativity and productivity. Poverty and wealth is a measure of value creation(all things being equal)

4 Likes

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Sir, America once terrorized the blacks and killed them with impunity, A man named Martin Luther King stood up against that, there was odds against him, the whites hated them, but he stood, the whites wanted to kill them, but he stood, his life was in danger but he stood. Martin Luther King paid with his life but today every Black American can walk on the street with his head up high because of his sacrifice. Now imagine there was no Martin Luther King, imagine he kept saying but the Americans hate us and are threatening to blow me up like a watermelon if I keep saying my I have a dream speech (I hope you remember that speech). No, he did not complain, he took what he had (which was his courage) and against all odds, gave Black Americans the lives they had today. Did you know that because of his sacrifice America had a black president for 8 years. So don't tell me anything about the country being messed up. Because if you have read books like Black boy you would have understand how black boys were been killed daily for looking at American girls the way she did not like.

What happenend to those that stood against the Nigerian government?

Fela kuti
Ken Saro wiwa
Etc

2 Likes

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

If someone believes that the young boy is telling the bitter TRUTH then Nigeria is doomed, what could have happened if people like Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates went into scamming. There could have been no iPhone, no facebook, Instagram or WhatsApp, no Microsoft or windows.

Things were also hard for Steve Jobs and in that hardship he excelled, so there is no excuse
If Nigeria was America, Nigerian would have invented more. That was why you witnessed Mark Came to Nigeria and even Mark and Microsoft has Nigerians on thier work force so quit that myopic view.

The fact remains, we currently in the third world but still uses thier inventions to manipulate them better. So imagine if we had the opportunities they having, opportunities such as thier type of educational system.

1 Like

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by femo86(m): 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
Please anyone making comment should make it short, so we professional comment readers (PCR) will be able to Read all comments.
Thanks for making our work easier!!

One love FM

5 Likes

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Ruggedfitness: 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
ollah1:

What happenend to those that stood against the Nigerian government?

Fela kuti
Ken Saro wiwa
Etc

Abraham Lincoln once stood in the 1800s, Kennedy stood in teh 1900 and so did Martin Luther King... Today there are many still standing. it is like training a child, no matter how old he gets, he will still need advice and training. So Fela Kuti, Ken Saro Wiwa have done their part, its time to us to continue

1 Like

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by idris4eva(m): 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
People should stop comparing Americans with Nigerians

Americans think of how to make new technologies cause they have the amenities needed for them

Nigerians only think of how to survive

That's the difference between us and them

6 Likes

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by tunnamaniah(m): 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

not supporting him, but from your reference, it is obvious you don’t know jobs, you need to read more bro, go and study more about jobs, mark and bill, you can come back after that to make your argument valid
Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by 2sexycom(m): 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Bros, the Mark Zuck and BILL GATES that we have in Nigeria, who has recognized them? How can you compare fertile land of the US with a barren border such as we have here? Use ur head abeg...

1 Like

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by sokera: 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Martin Luther King didn't start in one day... And he had people who were ready to believe and not people who are ready to claim its not easy.
from all you have said I'm suspecting you don't live in Nigeria ... I have been to different countries in Asia and I'm a grassroot person in Nigeria, I visit Nigeria regularly and I relate with every common people on the street and I know what people are facing ... when you don't eat well you can never think well , you can never be creative to your expected efficiency... people are hungry, hungry man is a weak man , weak man can't fight , weak man can't protest for a very long time to achieve what he desired... you need to humble yourself to the grassroots so you can feel some of what people feel ... let me tell you a story of what happened to me just yesterday... I board on airpeace from Abuja to Lag yesterday and I decide to take commercial bus to my home at Abeokuta, I book cab to iyana ipaja from airport then join commercial bus going to Abeokuta from iyana ipaja, it's just 500 naira.. the bus left park 7:30pm it was a lively trip, we the passengers were sharing different kind of stories , experience about life , families,politics and sport then from what people were saying I get to understand the level of sufferness in the country , the frustration in peoples heart, the stress of life and the lost of hope ... mehn if you are able to go through what some people are going through just for one day then you will understand the struggle is real and the environment , Nigeria atmosphere is not helping peoples hustles ... if you are not living in Nigeria then don't just judge ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by amunkita(m): 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
sorom4:
Na SARS dey cause make people dey clamour for their end. The should do their work perfectly well without generalizing that everybody is a yahoo yahoo guy.
They are after all these yahoo guys and innocent youths to collect money from them and not to curb crime. #I SupportTheReformationOfNPF

I won't say they ain't the bad eggs, but if they scrap SARS, I am sure u nd fellow yahoo boyz would request they reinstate them when the underworld boiz would take ova their job...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Ruggedfitness: 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
sokera:
from all you have said I'm suspecting you don't live in Nigeria ... I have been to different countries in Asia and I'm a grassroot person in Nigeria, I visit Nigeria regularly and I relate with every common people on the street and I know what people are facing ... when you don't eat well you can never think well , you can never be creative to your expected efficiency... people are hungry, hungry man is a weak man , weak man can't fight , weak man can't protest for a very long time to achieve what he desired... you need to humble yourself to the grassroots so you can feel some of what people feel ... let me tell you a story of what happened to me just yesterday... I board on airpeace from Abuja to Lag yesterday and I decide to take commercial bus to my home at Abeokuta, I book cab to iyana ipaja from airport then join commercial bus going to Abeokuta from iyana ipaja, it's just 500 naira.. the bus left park 7:30pm it was a lively trip, we the passengers were sharing different kind of stories , experience about life , families,politics and sport then from what people were saying I get to understand the level of sufferness in the country , the frustration in peoples heart, the stress of life and the lost of hope ... mehn if you are able to go through what some people are going through just for one day then you will understand the struggle is real and the environment , Nigeria atmosphere is not helping peoples hustles ... if you are not living in Nigeria then don't just judge ...

Sir, I believe before you started using airplanes to make your trip, you treked or mostly used keke napep or Okada, now you are using airplanes that most Nigerians have never been in. What happened? how come? you simply worked hard and it payed off. Or did you sit at home complaining that twhen will I enter an airplane like Desmond Elliot and then one day you saw yourself in an airplane?? You simply worked hard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Jackson042: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

First of all, Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates used what they had to become great, it's that simple, use what you have and what you see around you. There is no excuse, you want to tell me that Bill Gates and Mark Zuck did not face challenges in their time. Or have you forgotten when Mark wanted to sell facebook so many times. or was it when Google want to be sold because its owners wanted to give up but stayed back. Or is for years when Twitter made no profit and there were big problems between the four founders.

America didn't become a great country in a day, America didn't become a great country because there were some people who kept comparing themselves to others better then them and kept saying. Oooh if I had light I could have done this... Oooh if the economy was good I could have done this. No .... Leaders like Abraham Lincoln, Kennedy and Martin Luther King took the bull by the horns and they paid with their lives and through their hardwork and sacrifice America is a World Power

Yes.. They used what they had to become great.. but did you ask how they used it?

Mark stole the access to his school's server & used it in hosting Facebook... After making money off it, he then paid for a hosting space & moved the site to the new host...

My question now is, wasn't it still thesame illegal means he used to become great? If he could have asked the school's permission before hosting on their server, do you think they would have agreed? Do you think he would have gotten the money to pay for his own hosting space? Do you think there will be anything ljke facebook today?

There is a saying.. the end justifies the means..

I'm not in support of yahoo... all I'm saying, is that the Mark, Bill & Steve still had shady means they used to achive their dreams...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by sokera: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Abraham Lincoln once stood in the 1800s, Kennedy stood in teh 1900 and so did Martin Luther King... Today there are many still standing. it is like training a child, no matter how old he gets, he will still need advice and training. So Fela Kuti, Ken Saro Wiwa have done their part, its time to us to continue
was there anytime in America history that her citizen were unable to eat 1 meal a day ? Or the people had to go on the street to beg for food ? All those people fought for freedom , what to eat was never there problems , but in Nigeria what is eat is peoples problem... food is a big deal in Nigeria... brother wake up

2 Likes

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by GREATVIKTOUR(m): 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
phlame:

What have U invented? undecided
Kai! See comeback. grin
phlame:

What have U invented? undecided
Kai! See comeback.
Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by papoose321: 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
GavelSlam:
The boy dey para.

He made some points but I still believe the same laptop could be used positively.

There are a million learning aids online - from how to build shoes to cars to nuclear science.

One could learn to program, be a caligrapher, even write music notes.

Oga free dat talk.. wetin pass to make money with laptop which positive pass u no how many mouths him de feed with m like dis politicians de chop our money sara we de hail dem chairman

We can do better than cyber crime.
Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by gonkin(m): 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
If u check history its yahoo yahoo that made sars corrupt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Ruggedfitness: 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
sokera:
was there anytime in America history that her citizen were unable to eat 1 meal a day ? Or the people had to go on the street to beg for food ? All those people fought for freedom , what to eat was never there problems , but in Nigeria what is eat is peoples problem... food is a big deal in Nigeria... brother wake up

There was a time when the blacks in America had to eat only one meal per day, when they had to live in rooms infested with rats just to survived, when they were given odd jobs like sweeping the streets and househelps while the whites were the lawyers and all that. yes there was a time as such, please read books> I recommend Big Boy Thomas or Black Boy for you it will tell you that when a people come together no matter how hungry and tired they are, they can work. And I am not lying there was a time when smoking cigarettes was the only food black boys had to eat for a whole day.

1 Like

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by sokera: 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Sir, I believe before you started using airplanes to make your trip, you treked or mostly used keke napep or Okada, now you are using airplanes that most Nigerians have never been in. What happened? how come? you simply worked hard and it payed off. Or did you sit at home complaining that twhen will I enter an airplane like Desmond Elliot and then one day you saw yourself in an airplane?? You simply worked hard
yes I still working hard , exactly what some of this cyber criminals are doing , some of them are very very talented , some of them started with crimes and now they are Business owners , some with creative investment ... you need to make your research about this boys yahoo yahoo boys , some of them turn around poverty in their family, some use what they get to educate themselves ... still i am not in support of cyber crime but the truth is that Nigeria is deep in corruption.. banks are corrupt, schools are corrupt, churches are corrupt, politicians are corrupt, hospitals , the judiciary system is corrupt and it almost like we are all making our big or little earn in a shady way in this country ... cyber criminals are attracting attention because of their lifestyle and how big they earn from the shady act ... but one way or the other we are all earning in a shady way in this country ... only few are innocent

6 Likes

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by vickodedon(m): 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
Who go teach me abeg?

1 Like

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Ruggedfitness: 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jackson042:

Yes.. They used what they had to become great.. but did you ask how they used it?

Mark stole the access to his school's server & used it in hosting Facebook... After making money off it, he then paid for a hosting space & moved the site to the new host...

My question now is, wasn't it still thesame illegal means he used to become great? If he could have asked the school's permission before hosting on their server, do you think they would have agreed? Do you think he would have gotten the money to pay for his own hosting space? Do you think there will be anything ljke facebook today?

There is a saying.. the end justifies the means..

I'm not in support of yahoo... all I'm saying, is that the Mark, Bill & Steve still had shady means they used to achive their dreams...

I don't know where you got you theory about Mark hosting his website illegally but please share me the link for confirmation. here is what I know and don't worry I will share you the link

In late 2003, Harvard sophomore Mark Zuckerberg asked a Harvard student named Eduardo Saverin, a junior, to deposit $15,000 in a bank account that would be accessible to both of them. The money, Mark promised, would go toward the servers needed to host a site that Mark wanted to develop.

Here is the link https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiJz5qdvPbXAhUCtRoKHYnwCJUQFgg0MAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgawker.com%2F5643915%2Fmark-zuckerberg-describes-the-dirty-tricks-that-led-to-the-facebook-movie&usg=AOvVaw0RWX-mEW2V84HGrJQer6W0

So there you have it, Mark Zuckerberg never made money off Harvard sites, he only introduced FaceMash a free social media platform on Harvards platform which was then brought down, not because it was bad but because it was causing overload.
Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Coyotejack(m): 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Brotherly if Steve jobs were a Nigerian he wouldn't have seen a professor that would have tutored him for free in calligraphy,
If Mark were a Nigerian his parents would have forces him to read medicine.

The problem is within the core of Nigeria, we haven't gotten to that point where enough is enough, cause if we have , there could have been an uprising, guy the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer , and some guys are taking the easy way out.

So stop comparing mark Steve , like they are Nigerians
Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Ruggedfitness: 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
sokera:
yes I still working hard , exactly what some of this cyber criminals are doing , some of them are very very talented , some of them started with crimes and now they are Business owners , some with creative investment ... you need to make your research about this boys yahoo yahoo boys , some of them turn around poverty in their family, some use what they get to educate themselves ... still i am not in support of cyber crime but the truth is that Nigeria is deep in corruption.. banks are corrupt, schools are corrupt, churches are corrupt, politicians are corrupt, hospitals , the judiciary system is corrupt and it almost like we are all making our big or little earn in a shady way in this country ... cyber criminals are attracting attention because of their lifestyle and how big they earn from the shady act ... but one way or the other we are all earning in a shady way in this country ... only few are innocent

Hahahah, you call them talented and yet they couldn't use their illegal wealth to boost the economy or even other people, Escobar the drug lord was intelligent enough to build schools, fund charities and help people. All those yahoo boys just helped themselves and their families and that's all, and you call them talented business owners.

That is why Nigeria might not progress, because you are only thinking of yourself and not the economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunmen Assassinate Traditional Ruler And Community Chairman In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) / Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.