Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,258 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" (42968 Views)

Newcredit Loan Stop Disturbing Me / Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by correctguy101(m): 11:11am On Dec 07, 2017
Billyonaire:

Then it must have evolved to Gmail Gmail from Yahoo Yahoo. No wonder I am no longer seeing those emails in my spam folder with subject: FROM THE DESK OF HON. USMAN BABA, CBN GOVERNOR ESQ." hahahaha

How come Correctguy101 knows the details of the evolution and he has not shared the details with me. Na only dem wan buy private jet and 'carry' the most beautiful women that smoke weed ?
I use gun beg una o..

I no be Paper.Boys o.... angry
Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2017
correctguy101:

I use gun beg una o..

I no be Paper.Boys o.... angry

I am learning new words to add to my dictionary of registers, abeg which one be 'Paper Boys' ? I have heard Yahoo Yahoo, Wire Wire, Yahoo Plus, and now Paper Boys.
Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Blackwonder(m): 11:15am On Dec 07, 2017
Jackson042:

God bless you...

Leave them...let them be shouting up & down...

When money is given to a politician to develop the state, the politician will take 60% & move to his offshore account in the US... then use the remaining 40% to develop 1 part of the state...

What if it was that 60% that would change that boys life?

They don't even know if the boy has gone around looking for job but couldn't get any due to the level of corruption in the country... nowadays, it's all about who you know.. your connection...

The annoying thing is that, this same people condemning that boy, will still collect money from him when his hustle pays...

Politicians are there stealing billions of dollars on a daily basis... Nigeria's money... but yet, nobody has said shit...

these politicians are destroying more lives than the yahoo guys.. but yet, we'll still vote them in during the next election...

Exactly.. about the Election.. we just try to pick the lesser of the two evils because all the politicians come with the same general idea of over pumping their bank accounts.. imagine someone having 16 bank accounts!!! 16 !!!
Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Jackson042: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2017
The main fact is that....

Yahoo yahoo is a dirty job... but someone has to do it...

America say they NEVER negotiate with terrorists.. but still, they still work with thesame terrorists in order to make the citizens security conscious...

Politicians are condemning cultism... but they are the ones funding the cultists in order for them to do their dirty jobs...

I'm not supporting yahoo guys in any way, but before you start judging them, check yourself... HAVE YOU NOT INVOLVED IN A SCAM DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY?

Starting from your ancestors...
Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Jackson042: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2017
Nigeria is not in anyway encouraging the youths...

NOBODY should compare America with Nigeria..

NOBODY should use Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs & other great names as a case study...

America's system is far more advanced than Nigeria...

There are corrupt politicians in America who steal money... YES... But they use their head..

The Nigerian government don't care... they only work once they see that the next election is around the corner...

Even the N-power programme that they're shouting up & down, it favours only a few..

Many Nigerians are poor not because they didn't work... but because the government is corrupt... teachers, civil servants & others are being owed months of salary.. yet 1 governor somewhere is buying a new car...

Most boys suffer to put themselves through school... but at the end, they can't get a good job with their certificate.. just because they don't have the connection...

Those of you shouting that there are millions of things that he can do with his laptop other than scamming, do you know if he has tried it & it didn't work out for him? What favors you might not favour another...

A governor in Nigeria is richer than the president in America... and Nigerians are here condemning yahoo yahoo.. but keep shut when the politicians steal & kill people's dreams...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Ruggedfitness: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2017
maxwell530:
you are Still not making sense

The reason I quoted this particular comment in the first place was the "Obasanjo farm" you mentioned.

The guy you quote said he know some Yahoo guys that put smile on the face of average man on the Street with the little they have,and you mentioned obasanjo farms that worth millions of naira if not billions.You don't have to be super Rich like Obasanjo and co. for you to make impact ,as long as you are impacting people lives with the little resources you have.

If the government can put smile on the face of common man on the street, there will be nothing like Yahoo Yahoo in the first place.

Brother Obasanjo farms did not jump into millions in one day, he started small, he wasnt super rich from day one. Remember that USA has criminals too even when they have the most stable government. So what are you saying?
Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by correctguy101(m): 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
Billyonaire:

I am learning new words to add to my dictionary of registers, abeg which one be 'Paper Boys' ? I have heard Yahoo Yahoo, Wire Wire, Yahoo Plus, and now Paper Boys.

You know na wink
Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by maxwell530(m): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ruggedfitness:
Brother Obasanjo farms did not jump into millions in one day, he started small, he wasnt super rich from day one. Remember that USA has criminals too even when they have the most stable government. So what are you saying?
Oga you are even contradicting yourself, Obasanjo farms did not jump into millions in one day but you condemn a yahoo boy that owns a mini poultry not helping the economy,do you think his poultry will jump into millions one day too? Its obvious you don't even know what you are saying sef, let me come and be going.

2 Likes

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Barzinime(m): 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
its still a crime my friend...some people are render homeless, some commited suicide because of yahoo.
aaronson:
For some reason, he's was telling the bitter TRUTH but poor at articulating and buttressing his points. That's where education should have really helped him.

Who was he threatening? Government? That same government has the power to eradicate him and simply call it collateral damage. So that was an elementary approach yelling and threatening the impossible.

Yahoo has indeed helped some people who in their entire life wouldn't have able to lay claim to a million naira till they die but today, you would see Benz, Range Rover etc worth millions been used as toys by yahoo boys not even luxury to them anymore.

Nigeria needs to be broken apart to be efficiently cleansed then re-amalgated again. Impossible right? Yes, Guess what? That's was how the colonial masters invented the scam called Nigeria turned country.
Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Abfinest007(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
edi287:

Don't mind the dumb Bleep. The annoying part of this bullshit is they don't even have the balls to scam the useless politicians that have made the country horrible as it is.
i wish i can give u a thousand likes bcuz u just nailed it
Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by TeeFriz: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

If someone believes that the young boy is telling the bitter TRUTH then Nigeria is doomed, what could have happened if people like Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates went into scamming. There could have been no iPhone, no facebook, Instagram or WhatsApp, no Microsoft or windows.

Things were also hard for Steve Jobs and in that hardship he excelled, so there is no excuse

Yeah, if they had gone into scamming, we wouldn't be using the high tech gadgets and whatever we have now but also remember the economy/amenities /supports were readily available to enhance innovative ideas... Please do we have that here?
#justsaying
In Other News
Here Is What Happens To Your Brain When You Sleep Late At Night
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/11/here-is-what-happens-to-your-brain-when.html
Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by elijah101(m): 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Really , Is Fraud a bad thing or a good thing .. First off what do you use the fraud money to do , better your life and your family's life .. the only bad thing about fraud is the victim ... I can live with that .. we are all victims .. Imagine after the stupid bank debit my account for Card maintainance fee .. they still come debit me for VAT on the Maintanance fee wey them remove .. which is N2 .. Imagine how many people account this same thing happen to .. is that not even worse than Yahoo .. We are all victims .. even the ones saying yahoo is bad .. you be victim .. them don scam you tire .. you better start doing your own before its too late .. Kill or be Killed ..

3 Likes

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by elijah101(m): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
Really , Is Fraud a bad thing or a good thing .. First off what do you use the fraud money to do , better your life and your family's life .. the only bad thing about fraud is the victim ... I can live with that .. we are all victims .. Imagine after the stupid bank debit my account for Card maintenance fee .. they still come debit me for VAT on the Maintenance fee wey them remove .. which is N2 .. Imagine how many people account this same thing happen to .. is that not even worse than Yahoo .. We are all victims .. even the ones saying yahoo is bad .. you be victim .. them don scam you tire .. you better start doing your own before its too late .. Kill or be Killed ..

1 Like

Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by pikapizy(m): 11:18am On Dec 08, 2017
Small080:
Some nigerian with their low mentality .... the laptop and brain you ate using to fraud, why can't you use it for another batter thing ..... having a cyber cafe, doing a programming, web design and others are they not making living. he is doing bad thing and still proud .....
is not your faults but we have foolish and selfish leaders.
How many websites have you created so far ? Are you feeding your family with that or struggling to meet everyday requirements.. do you know how it feels to be rich ? Crime pays .. but it’s just not good
Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by elijah101(m): 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
funny!!!
pikapizy:

How many websites have you created so far ? Are you feeding your family with that or struggling to meet everyday requirements.. do you know how it feels to be rich ? Crime pays .. but it’s just not good
Re: Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:54am On Dec 09, 2017
Lolz village winch don locate dis guy o..

E go hear am sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers / Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.