Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,249 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Grooming Centre Just Posted Me To Warri - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Grooming Centre Just Posted Me To Warri (2321 Views)

Grooming Center Test. / Grooming Centre Online Aptitude Test / Weekend Fresh Vacancies Just Posted- Check To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grooming Centre Just Posted Me To Warri by phililp(m): 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hello guys in the house... I applied early this yr... I just received my appointment letter today being two weeks after training.

the thing is, I d fear warri, heard the place is dog eat dog place. anyone here to gimme few tips on how to deal with warri people? cos the job involved dealing with clients(women in specific) every day

thank
Re: Grooming Centre Just Posted Me To Warri by Spylord48: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
How did U apply
Re: Grooming Centre Just Posted Me To Warri by phililp(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
Spylord48:
How did U apply
submitted my cv to one of their branch
Re: Grooming Centre Just Posted Me To Warri by Ekob(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
trust me ur perception about warri is not true. Warri is like Every other city in Nigeria. u can only encounter trouble when u go out looking for one.

In summary be cool and mind your business. Warri people are friendly and hospitable

6 Likes

Re: Grooming Centre Just Posted Me To Warri by phililp(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ekob:
trust me ur perception about warri is not true. Warri is like Every other city in Nigeria. u can only encounter trouble when u go out looking for one.

In summary be cool and mind your business. Warri people are friendly and hospitable

Well.. I pray so
Re: Grooming Centre Just Posted Me To Warri by enkay2go(f): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
Warri people are hospitable. That perception is wrong. Welcome to Warri.

1 Like

Re: Grooming Centre Just Posted Me To Warri by Femorama: 7:50am On Dec 07, 2017
Please where was ur first week training
Re: Grooming Centre Just Posted Me To Warri by UfuomaUN(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2017
This one has allowed nairaland and media hyperboles get to his head! Well, that's what happens when your world ends in Lagos and Sango.

Warri is a very calm place. If you're not looking for trouble you'll be fine. Just avoid the wrong neighborhoods. They're certain places that are natural breeding ground for trouble in warri like in everywhere else in Nigeria. Avoid those places and You're good

1 Like

Re: Grooming Centre Just Posted Me To Warri by phililp(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
UfuomaUN:
This one has allowed nairaland and media hyperboles get to his head!

Smh undecided

(1) (Reply)

Management Trainee Job At Tiptap Aluminium - Apply Now / Etb & Access Bank Careers / Vacancies.(try Ur Luck)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.