Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Nigerian Man With Big Butt And Boobs Spotted In Oyo Ibadan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man With Big Butt And Boobs Spotted In Oyo Ibadan (2106 Views)

How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry / Photo Of A Lady With Massive Butt And A Guy Staring At Her Will Make You Droll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man With Big Butt And Boobs Spotted In Oyo Ibadan by lacemose(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
in Oyo state today, a man with big butt and boobs was spotted, see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGnftsxNhH8

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Nigerian Man With Big Butt And Boobs Spotted In Oyo Ibadan by yhermmie(f): 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
Orisirisii..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man With Big Butt And Boobs Spotted In Oyo Ibadan by iamJ(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
i knw that its a fake yansh but e set die grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man With Big Butt And Boobs Spotted In Oyo Ibadan by habsydiamond(m): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
he wear pampers ni jare....Na mouka foam dey da im bress...see as the thick, he come use make up spoil I'm face come look like orisa ibeji
Re: Nigerian Man With Big Butt And Boobs Spotted In Oyo Ibadan by 4Ken: 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
This guy should not commit any crime o. Jail is not for this type of guys.
Re: Nigerian Man With Big Butt And Boobs Spotted In Oyo Ibadan by Airforce1(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
Na girl be that na

(1) (Reply)

A Truelove Story: My NYSC Teacher [episode 1] / "Daddy I Cant" —Bride Walks Away On Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father / Photos: Married Man Dies With His Beautiful Mistress In A Hotel Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.