Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments (3187 Views)

Top Quality Female Caucasian For Sale In Bobby Saxy Kennel... 08155560515.. / This Big Female Boerbeol Pup Will Make You love Bobby Saxy More....4sale / Introducing Our New Girl.A New Addition To Bobby Saxy Kennel.Xtra Iron Lion... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by toms55(m): 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
bobbysaxy:
Bobbysaxy...sa
seasons greeting boss, remember I'm the first to comment wink
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by bobbysaxy: 8:11am On Dec 15, 2017
Bobbysaxy
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by toms55(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2017
its Bobbysaxy Nation baby wink
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by bobbysaxy: 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bobbysaxy ...
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by toms55(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
bobbysaxy:
Bobbysaxy ...
king Bobby
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by bobbysaxy: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
B.SAXY
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by toms55(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
No bobbySaxy, No dog deal!! wink
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by toms55(m): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
Quality breeds only from BobbySaxywink
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by adecamp(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
Bobby saxxy. Known you since 2012
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by Dandeedadrunk(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
From Bobby Sax.... Betty

Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by bobbysaxy: 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Wow...I can't believe that this is the little puppy u bought from me months back...she has grown into a big lovely girl...well she is exceptional...bobbysaxy gave u d best quality....u also did well by taking good care of the dog....

1 Like

Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by toms55(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
I am still saying it no bobbysaxy no quality, think bobbysaxy think quality wink

1 Like

Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by Pidginwhisper: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
toms55:
I am still saying it no bobbysaxy no quality, think bobbysaxy think quality wink
This one dey overhype and coz of puppy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by toms55(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
This one dey overhype and coz of puppy
I was expecting this actually grin grin grin

but sincerely tho he sells quality, records don't lie .. I remember long time ago he sold some Caucasian pups top quality the buyer even testified
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
i laugh everytime i see this thread grin
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by bobbysaxy: 7:15am On Dec 24, 2017
Lol...u guys are just too funny
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by Jungpablo: 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
bobbysaxy Oga kpatakpata for dog matter I hail o Abeg gift me one dog this yuletide season
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by bobbysaxy: 7:23am On Dec 26, 2017
.....tnx guys
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by Jungpablo: 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
bobbysaxy:
.....tnx guys
yu re welcome any dog for the Xmas as gift?
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by bobbysaxy: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
The best so far....Bobbysaxy's kennel
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by babyboy4every1: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2017
Cos of pups, some people started ranting rubbish, its a pity. We have a lot of womderful breeders that sell exceptional qualities, just that they refused to make noise and we know they are sincere.
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by Niseed(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2017
what I don't get is how someone can create a thread just for self glorification? And of course we will get sycophants that will rally around.

This thread is in bad taste and sadly a reflection of the Nigerian mentality. No different from a governor or LGA chairman that puts up billboards and posters everywhere about how great they are.
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by Namdeenero(m): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Say no to asslicking!!
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by bobbysaxy: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
We choose to open this thread...strictly for bobbysaxy's fan...embrace the best...yes we glorify ourselves cos we bring the best to the table...this is simply called greatness....yes we make noise and we proud of ourselves simply becos we are the best...wen u see the truth say it...my fans they love me...my people appreciates and they are grateful...am honored...I feel cool...all the glory must go back to our God...peace
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by Othello92(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
Who b bobbysaxy?

Is he a bobby who plays saxophone?
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by babyboy4every1: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
Point of correction bobby, u'r nt d best bt among d best. 100's of good breeder here on nairaland that sells qualities. Selling qualities doesnt make u d only best because u'rt not d only one that sell good qualities.
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by karlie4nia(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Niseed:
what I don't get is how someone can create a thread just for self glorification? And of course we will get sycophants that will rally around.

This thread is in bad taste and sadly a reflection of the Nigerian mentality. No different from a governor or LGA chairman that puts up billboards and posters everywhere about how great they are.

U can't be envious Bro! Don't be cynical. There is no guarantee or evidence u wld act better if u had an opportunity.. The fact speaks for itself...no matter the hype. The dude stands out among others at offering great value for money and that shlud be appreciated.. smiley
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by bobbysaxy: 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
karlie4nia:

U can't be envious Bro! Don't be cynical. There is no guarantee or evidence u wld act better if u had an opportunity.. The fact speaks for itself...no matter the hype. The dude stands out among others at offering great value for money and that shlud be appreciated.. smiley
u highly appreciated bro...u just went straight to the point...I love that word " the dude stands out among others"...that is wat we call greatness....no doubt u are a great man like bobbysaxy...
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by karlie4nia(m): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
bobbysaxy:
u highly appreciated bro...u just went straight to the point...I love that word " the dude stands out among others"...that is wat we call greatness....no doubt u are a great man like bobbysaxy...

smiley
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by Niseed(m): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
Don't get me wrong, not envious. In fact I enjoy looking at bobbysaxys dogs and his threads. It would have been different if another nairalander created the thread to sing his praises... But I guess I see the lighter side of it now. Who better to sing your praises than your ownself

I admire your confidence. Happy new year in advance
Re: Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments by bobbysaxy: 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Niseed:
Don't get me wrong, not envious. In fact I enjoy looking at bobbysaxys dogs and his threads. It would have been different if another nairalander created the thread to sing his praises... But I guess I see the lighter side of it now. Who better to sing your praises than your ownself

I admire your confidence. Happy new year in advance

now ur talking...u are on ur way to greatness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caucasian With Ears. / Please I Need HELP on MAX (Boerboel) / Now In Crunches Teesyn Dogs Fattening Crunches Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.