Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan (45159 Views)

Kenyan Man Who Spent N1.7M On His Son's Birthday Begs For Financial Assistance / Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield (Photo) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by roqrules04(m): 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
What kind of mother is this one again
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by MLK22555: 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
Yoros, No small sense, Na Yansh their Sense Dey....
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by RealZizou(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
I think so my broda cuz her mum na olosho,she is my area friend and i was even invited too diz gory party...tnx God say i no goquote author=allstarcomic post=63045005]After the boy go dey carry olosho from age 10
She go blâme dem for village.

abeg driver lets go.

#ItstooLateToFailed[/quote]
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
M0ronic woman.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
This is what happens, when your mom is a retired...(fill in the blank).
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
Yoruba n Madness....no wonder there's no fine babe in IB
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by mikolo80: 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
Kenzico:

TRIBALISM has eaten deep into your bones Maahhn !!

Mods aren't doing their work at all

bones abi his essence
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by Ndkings1(m): 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
This is what happens when you are a misbegotten son of a prostitute
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by piagetskinner(m): 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
what a dull brained woman...
she doesn't deserve to be called a mother
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
them born am 4 club
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by bobnatlo(m): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
Weey sarz deey? Na yahoo girl be that grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by chukzyfcbb: 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
If you trace deep into this family.
you will certainly find one thing.

The absence of a Father Figure.

Fatherhood is a very vital role in a family.
Whether is Boys joining gangs or girls with babies, most of the time its always related as the absence of a Father Figure in the family.

If you want to change the world. Change how Men behave and think.
#Principles of Fatherhood by Myles Munroe

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by adetem(m): 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
She dey teach him how to go club and clib mango, God see tru son.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by GreatMahmud: 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
MicheyJ1:
Afonja and stupidity

U are correct..
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by allstarcomic(m): 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
RealZizou:
I think so my broda cuz her mum na olosho,she is my area friend and i was even invited too diz gory party...tnx God say i no goquote author=allstarcomic post=63045005]After the boy go dey carry olosho from age 10

bros be careful its too late for quotes.

i go change am for you.

abeg driver lets go.

#ItstooLateToFailed
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by allstarcomic(m): 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
RealZizou:

bros be careful its too late for quotes.

i go change am for you.

i wont be surprised if i quoted myself.

abeg driver lets go.

#ItstooLateToFailed
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by davillian(m): 12:06am On Dec 07, 2017
MicheyJ1:
Afonja and stupidity
Is like bread and beans cheesy
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by muller101(m): 12:12am On Dec 07, 2017
This is bad. Bad bad bad
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by bcbones: 12:13am On Dec 07, 2017
classicB:
Pathetic! Before you know it the boy will start having sex before he is 10.

But that doesn't determine, some are not exposed to such life but end up been molested or raped by aunties
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:21am On Dec 07, 2017
Some brains need screwdriver's
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by shomutuski(m): 12:26am On Dec 07, 2017
single parenting alert
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by Diso60090(m): 12:43am On Dec 07, 2017
So the club allow under age

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by Flosticks(m): 1:24am On Dec 07, 2017
Na all dis kind picking dey behead Dia mother later
Don't b surprise....if d mother is exposing dis young muller at night clubs like dis den tell me what he will look like in d next 10 yrs...womanising, smoking, doing all sorts and if d money is not Dia, they do anything to get it....
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by makky555(f): 1:28am On Dec 07, 2017
MicheyJ1:
Afonja and stupidity

It can only be them

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by magmack: 2:04am On Dec 07, 2017
MicheyJ1:
Afonja and stupidity

are 5 and 6
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by magmack: 2:07am On Dec 07, 2017
MicheyJ1:
Afonja and stupidity

are identical twins

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 07, 2017
bi-tch is making yahoo boys her sons role models.

that kid is finished
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by johnmartins789(m): 3:55am On Dec 07, 2017
for God sake what is all this, is these one one a mother? or sometin else .... she training that little boy a tough life to live on and by the he be 18yrs he use mother to ritual or become harm rubber later in future by the time he need money to flex and the money is not there for him... end time mother.
guys becareful whom to marry....
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by johnmartins789(m): 4:04am On Dec 07, 2017
I surpport u my brother naa olosho pickin... from the look of a tinz u wil no, all of them are birds of the same feather no responsible pple among them, all of them are RAG.....FOOTHMAT....
RUBBISH END TIME MOTHER
SEE THE LITTLE SELF DEY POR SHAMPAIGN
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by ugwuishi(m): 4:54am On Dec 07, 2017
That is called IniTiAtioN
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by desgiezd(m): 5:10am On Dec 07, 2017
Misplaced priority!!

Terrible foundation being laid for the young boy!!

Damn!!
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan by sirusX(m): 5:49am On Dec 07, 2017
I wonder why they let the child into the club in the first place...and the way he pours the drink on a grown woman only shows disrespect

Later on in life when he has no regard for girls, young ladies or older women, no one needs to ask for the source of where he learnt that attitude/character from

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) / Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster / Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.